PDA

View Full Version : Emo Kids at shows?

deathbeforedyin
04-12-2005, 06:18 AM
Who agrees with me that emo kids at hxc shows are extremly annoying cause all they do is sit around staring at theyre shoes crying their little eyes out and getting in the way...i just want to take their asses to the pit and mother-fuck those wimpy vegan assfaces

xXkill youxxXxxx

so whose with me?

straightXed
04-12-2005, 06:53 AM
Who agrees with me that emo kids at hxc shows are extremly annoying cause all they do is sit around staring at theyre shoes crying their little eyes out and getting in the way...i just want to take their asses to the pit and mother-fuck those wimpy vegan assfaces

xXkill youxxXxxx

so whose with me?

Jesus is with you.

Straightedgecat
04-15-2005, 10:34 PM
i just want to take their asses to the pit and mother-fuck those wimpy vegan assfaces

xXkill youxxXxxx

so whose with me?
Certaintly not me! what is it that you have against vegans that makes you think there so fucking "wimpy". use some logic before you judge people. and if you really do think this then back it up..

xGriffox
04-15-2005, 11:07 PM

xXkill youxxXxxx

so whose with me?

since when are all emo kids vegan? and since when is being vegan wimpy?

sxe2hc
04-16-2005, 01:11 AM
hey you that is making fun of emo kids dont be such a dick man people dont make fun ofyou for what you like to do you never went to an emo concert in your whole life bull shit were all just trying to live our life one step at a time one love peace out. reply if you feel the need to make fun of me or what ever. becase that is what gives up hard core straight edge kids a bad rep man live life do judge.
________
Moroccan recipes (http://www.cooking-chef.com/moroccan/)

deathbeforedyin
04-18-2005, 02:35 PM
i personally think that vegan kids/emo kids are wimpy cause all they do is cry and are like wah save the animals eat some grass and stupid stuff like that i just wanna take them to the pit and show them the bottom of me shoe when i kickspin their asses

xsecx
04-18-2005, 02:41 PM
i personally think that vegan kids/emo kids are wimpy cause all they do is cry and are like wah save the animals eat some grass and stupid stuff like that i just wanna take them to the pit and show them the bottom of me shoe when i kickspin their asses

you got beat up alot as a child, didn't you?

XprennaX
04-18-2005, 05:26 PM

As has already been said...since when are all emo kids vegan? and since when are all vegan kids emo?

Straightedgecat
04-18-2005, 08:58 PM
As has already been said...since when are all emo kids vegan? and since when are all vegan kids emo?
im still wondering the same thing... but he refuses to answere the question.

Dummy
04-18-2005, 09:02 PM
ever since when was it a kick spin instead of a spinkick.

xgregx
04-18-2005, 10:46 PM
yeah...vegans are pussies. fucking emo kids. burn them all.

xUN7ILxD347Hx
04-19-2005, 12:20 PM
Yeah I'll have to agree and disagree.

Yeah emo kids get in the way, they do soemtimes aggrovate me cause they cry and wallow around in thewir own sadness without doing anything about it, they're drama-queens. Simply put. But not all of them are like that. Like this kid Ryan i know he is emo but he is also cool as fuck, as opposed to chad, he is emo...I WANT RIP HIS FUCKIGN HEAD OFF! Btu soemtimes at the shows the emo kids will just stand there and when Vince will back everyone up so the dancers can dance, chad and his few freinds get all in the way, and we end up kicking them or something. But then Ryan and his little sect of emo kids they just chill and support the local bands, and enjoy the music and the scene., so yeah, emo kids can be aggrpvating at shows, but were all there for the music so live it up and don't hate without reason :D

linsee
04-19-2005, 03:40 PM
wow. this thread is silly.

if you dont like kids you think are emo, then dont talk to them. people that like all sorts of music come to hardcore shows at times. deal with it. i for one like to see all different types of people at shows. how would you like it if you went to a different sort of show and kids talked about how annoying you are for not being whatever genre or stereotype they are?

xUN7ILxD347Hx
04-19-2005, 11:54 PM
wow. this thread is silly.

if you dont like kids you think are emo, then dont talk to them. people that like all sorts of music come to hardcore shows at times. deal with it. i for one like to see all different types of people at shows. how would you like it if you went to a different sort of show and kids talked about how annoying you are for not being whatever genre or stereotype they are?
very well put

InciteTheRiot
04-22-2005, 10:17 AM
I tend to stay away from the pits with a lip ring, one dude had his torn out in the pit and went into shock. Most of these "wimps" have at least a barbel in their lip and if they are sitting around, just ask them to move.

linsee
04-22-2005, 11:41 AM
I tend to stay away from the pits with a lip ring, one dude had his torn out in the pit and went into shock. Most of these "wimps" have at least a barbel in their lip and if they are sitting around, just ask them to move.

why are they wimps? and why would you ask them to move if theyre just sitting around?

xXxgivebloodxXx
04-26-2005, 04:26 PM
hey you that is making fun of emo kids dont be such a dick man people dont make fun ofyou for what you like to do you never went to an emo concert in your whole life bull shit were all just trying to live our life one step at a time one love peace out. reply if you feel the need to make fun of me or what ever. becase that is what gives up hard core straight edge kids a bad rep man live life do judge.

wow. thank you ..whoever you are. this is by far the best thing i have ever seen posted on this site. ive seen that hardcore kids tend to judge others too quick by how they dress and shit. so thank you for realy telling how you feel

straightXed
04-26-2005, 08:04 PM
wow. thank you ..whoever you are. this is by far the best thing i have ever seen posted on this site. ive seen that hardcore kids tend to judge others too quick by how they dress and shit. so thank you for realy telling how you feel

Thats pretty judgemental.

xGriffox
04-26-2005, 08:11 PM
that is pretty judgemental by saying hardcore kids do all those things

sXe_BITE_ME_sXe
04-27-2005, 11:28 AM
thats stupid u are just giving sXe kids a bad name!!

quit bein so judgmental!! not all emo kids a vegans so check ur facts b4 you post stupid stuff like this! no one says any thing to you about what ur intersts are so dont say stuff to other people thats just a waste of time and this is a waste of a thread...

dont get mad hun and answer the question since wene is all emo kids vegans???

deathbeforedyin
04-27-2005, 12:57 PM
thats stupid u are just giving sXe kids a bad name!!

quit bein so judgmental!! not all emo kids a vegans so check ur facts b4 you post stupid stuff like this! no one says any thing to you about what ur intersts are so dont say stuff to other people thats just a waste of time and this is a waste of a thread...

dont get mad hun and answer the question since wene is all emo kids vegans???

all the emo kids i know are vegan and are really annoying and retarded and need to be taken to the pit and taught a lesson

linsee
04-27-2005, 01:06 PM
all the emo kids i know are vegan and are really annoying and retarded and need to be taken to the pit and taught a lesson

just because the ones you know are vegan, doesnt mean they all are.

maybe they find your attitude annoying, i sure do.

the pit isnt there to hurt people. quite sad if thats what you use it for. the's absolutely no reason for violence, its absolutely lame.

xsecx
04-27-2005, 01:29 PM

yeah dude. you're not teaching anyone anything. if you're going to pretend to be a tough guy, at least learn not to put your myspace address in.

xXxgivebloodxXx
04-27-2005, 03:06 PM
Thats pretty judgemental.
sorry if i was being judgemental. it was a generalization. it just upset me that a lot of hardcore kids (not all obiously) tend to judge and hate on emo kids or anyone for that matter. and i just think its kinda pointless. i was just agreeing with that guy. it was nice to hear something possitive twards emo

straightXed
04-27-2005, 03:32 PM
sorry if i was being judgemental. it was a generalization. it just upset me that a lot of hardcore kids (not all obiously) tend to judge and hate on emo kids or anyone for that matter. and i just think its kinda pointless. i was just agreeing with that guy. it was nice to hear something possitive twards emo

Yeah but you are still immediately dismissing their judgements as baseless, maybe they have a very good reason for their judgement. And you really shouldn't be expecting to much talk of let alone particular positive talk of emo in a hardcore section of a straightedge message board. Further more you are still making judgements on hardcore kids based on the actions of some so it goes without saying it will come back. You can spend your energy pointing fingers at hardcore kids for hating on emo but hardcore kids get hated on too just as you have shown is posible with your initial post.

noman
04-27-2005, 06:20 PM

xXkill youxxXxxx

so whose with me?

prennas gonna kick your ass.

GH ST
04-29-2005, 12:12 AM
fuck you. My best friend is emo and you'll see him in the pit. And what is up with you wanting to "take people to the pit." Is that supposed to be a threat!? Thats the stupidest shit I have ever heard. Pits are not for fighting your fucking pussy! If you are gonna fight someone do it right!

deathbeforedyin
04-29-2005, 09:02 AM
ok i never actually fight people in the pit i only humiliate them because they are noobs and dont know how to hXc dance....if im gonna fight them ill take them outside and fight em...i never use violence in the pit..what kind of noob are you that thinks that???? lewzor

and i will challenge anyone to dance in the pit or fight them cause i will win any way you challenge me

xsecx
04-29-2005, 09:08 AM
ok i never actually fight people in the pit i only humiliate them because they are noobs and dont know how to hXc dance....if im gonna fight them ill take them outside and fight em...i never use violence in the pit..what kind of noob are you that thinks that???? lewzor

and i will challenge anyone to dance in the pit or fight them cause i will win any way you challenge me

you like thursday. you don't do shit.

straightXed
04-29-2005, 10:57 AM

how can anyone take you seriously when you say "lewzor".

linsee
04-29-2005, 11:49 AM

who seriously cares if they dance good or not? i sure dont. as long as theyre having fun and not trying to hit people, then its good times.

youre one of those kids that practices in front of the mirror or at home arent you?

deathbeforedyin
04-29-2005, 02:08 PM
no i just go to alot of shows

xsecx
04-29-2005, 02:09 PM

and listen to thursday.

xsecx
04-29-2005, 02:13 PM

actually better than that. you like piebald. if I ever run into you, I'm fully kicking you in the nuts. so you either drop the fake persona or get gone.

linsee
04-29-2005, 02:13 PM

that doesnt mean you can be a shit head to people that have lives outside of going to shows and dont attend them all. or to anyone new to shows in general. who cares if they dont dance as well as you think you do? who says that how you think people dance is whats good? thats lame. people can dance how they want unless it involves intentionally hurting people. and they shouldnt be made fun of for how they dance.

deathbeforedyin
04-29-2005, 02:18 PM
heres to everyone in this post that got pissed off and etc etc etc...this was just a firvalous post to see if everyone would get fired up and what everyones opinions were...

xsecx
04-29-2005, 02:19 PM
heres to everyone in this post that got pissed off and etc etc etc...this was just a firvalous post to see if everyone would get fired up and what everyones opinions were...

you're an idiot.

linsee
04-29-2005, 02:21 PM

ahaha, way to lie because you realise youre wrong.
lame.
try starting over and be a real person.

straightXed
04-29-2005, 02:23 PM

heres to you being able to continually out idiot yourself.

djay
04-29-2005, 10:38 PM
how can anyone take you seriously when you say "lewzor".

HAHAHAHA!!!!

xgregx
04-30-2005, 01:44 AM
and listen to thursday.

hahahahaha, you make me smile every day with your humor dusty. I want you to know that...

xsecx
04-30-2005, 09:14 AM
hahahahaha, you make me smile every day with your humor dusty. I want you to know that...

I try and do my part every day.

im apirate
05-05-2005, 12:11 AM
I could care less if emo kids show up at hXc shows, they dont mosh they just do their scene stuff.

x-Bryn-x
05-06-2005, 01:39 PM
I am HxC Emo kid :/ That's what people call me, I have my emo moment untill some hardcore starts, then I get up and drop my lil emoness :/ ( Oxymoron I know )

brentXwallace
05-08-2005, 06:50 PM
go tell a tough ass vegan sxe kid that being vegan is for pussy's.hahahah.

xcaffeineXfreex
05-09-2005, 03:11 PM
I am emo I suppose and I am vegan and I am one sad bitch. I'm sorry over a lot of shit, but believe me when I say that I'm not in the least bit sorry when I say you are a dick.

Sophie
05-24-2005, 01:39 AM
I'm no emo, but i'd never pay them out like others on this site, if they wanna sit round at concerts then let em, why should any1 else care. im sure every1 h8's to be bagged out and people r jus bein hypocritical baggin out emo's...leave them alone to be themselfs, its their life!!!

XXXJoshBloodXXX
05-31-2005, 07:22 PM
yea i hate the emo kids they are all little pussies but some of my friends and vegan and vegan kids arent that bad well all mine dont care if any1 else eats meat htey just dont but the ones who bitch other ppl i hate but yea emo kids chould go ot hardcore shows cuz all they do it sit around and cry

spelltheo
05-31-2005, 10:53 PM

xXkill youxxXxxx

so whose with me?
dude that's gotta be one of the most ignorant, uninformed comments i have seen in a long time. What is ur deal w/ emo kids? How does it annoy u that they go to shows? If they're in ur way, just move! Do u know how hypocritical u sound when u say this crap about emo kids. I'm emo and i get these types of comments every day and it doesn't get old. C'mon just stop the hate against the emos. Don't judge, cause judgements, especially when u haven't met all the emo kids in the world, are just flat out stupid.

charles bronson
06-08-2005, 09:25 AM
none of you listen to emo, none of you know what emo is, so you probably can't comment on it, without making yourselves look like asses.

straightXed
06-08-2005, 09:36 AM
none of you listen to emo, none of you know what emo is, so you probably can't comment on it, without making yourselves look like asses.

You mean just like your comment made you look like an ass.

charles bronson
06-08-2005, 11:01 AM
You mean just like your comment made you look like an ass.

indeed, last i checked emo was hardcore, fuck this im wasting my time.

xsecx
06-08-2005, 11:02 AM
indeed, last i checked emo was hardcore, fuck this im wasting my time.

when was the last time you checked, 1988?

straightXed
06-08-2005, 11:09 AM
indeed, last i checked emo was hardcore, fuck this im wasting my time.hows looking like an ass working out for you?

Lush
06-08-2005, 12:00 PM
Right. Not all emo kids are vegan, I agree. Most of them go there to enjoy the music. Simply because they are labeled emo, does not mean they can't enjoy different types of music. Without the surrounding crowd while break downs, there's no thrill. Would you rather smash into concrete walls?

slinkyoreo17
06-09-2005, 09:05 PM
hows looking like an ass working out for you?

I'm not gonna get in the whole topic b/c i dont know what the fuck you would say i am. I dont try or like to be put into a "scene" b/c i think of it as somewhat of a sterotype and where i come from(SMALL ASS TOWN)-that's all ppl see you as and not as the person you are-and normally they end up w/ a fucked up idea of who u are or maybe i have the wrong deffinition of what a scene is or some shit. But neways- the guy who I quoted- he's fucking awesome...such a smart ass it's great.

Morgedge
06-11-2005, 10:29 PM
I listen to Emo? It comes second to Hardcore, but I do listen to it, and personally, I would prefer not to have kids standing in one place in the pit. By all means if tey wanna be wallflowers they can go ahead, just if you're in the pit...start moving.

AK-47
06-14-2005, 06:12 PM
listen to this http://diyhc.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=148
click on the song emo kids get up =) and try to uderstand something from the lyrics=)
russian oldschool ...
just because its just for this topic.
i dont have anything against emo kids!
________
silver surfer reviews (http://vaporizers.net/silver-surfer-vaporizer)

hardcorekid3002
06-17-2005, 09:03 PM
i listen to alot of everything... alot of hardcore, alot of punk, alot of ska, alot of emo. and ive noticed. they every scean has something they stand for, but at the same time all stand for unity, but all bash eachother. i never understood that. like ive gone to hardcore shows wearing a ska t-shirt just not thinking about it. and get maid fun of till i start dancing. then people shut their mouth. its fucking stupid. theirs no reason to bash people. and to say that all emo kids are vegans is just arrogant. yeah if their in your way just back into them and clear the pit out. i listen to emo, a matter of fact im listening to coheed right now. im not a vegan, and im defently not a pussy. and i dance at shows. so quit being a dick. and think instead of talking out of your ass.

djay
06-17-2005, 09:31 PM
i listen to alot of everything... alot of hardcore, alot of punk, alot of ska, alot of emo. and ive noticed. they every scean has something they stand for, but at the same time all stand for unity, but all bash eachother. i never understood that. like ive gone to hardcore shows wearing a ska t-shirt just not thinking about it. and get maid fun of till i start dancing. then people shut their mouth. its fucking stupid. theirs no reason to bash people. and to say that all emo kids are vegans is just arrogant. yeah if their in your way just back into them and clear the pit out. i listen to emo, a matter of fact im listening to coheed right now. im not a vegan, and im defently not a pussy. and i dance at shows. so quit being a dick. and think instead of talking out of your ass.
i don't think you get the point of the thread, it's not about people who listen to emo, but people who sit and cry at the show, i have no problems with emotions, buy yet, its possible to live your feelings in your room...or you know...away from the pit.

straightXed
06-18-2005, 01:28 AM
i don't think you get the point of the thread, it's not about people who listen to emo, but people who sit and cry at the show, i have no problems with emotions, buy yet, its possible to live your feelings in your room...or you know...away from the pit.

I think the intended point of this thread was malice based on a lot of misconception, like thinking vegan means emo. The point also seemed to be to see who thought it was ok to beat on emo kids at shows.

hardcorekid3002
06-18-2005, 09:00 AM

but at the same time, isent emotions what makes hardcore, so...hardcore? the kids who sit and cry in the pit, i do understand can be annoying, but at the same time theirs no reason to murder them, i feel that they shouldent be in the pit if they arent danceing, but ive always just moved them out of the way. or simply tell them to get the hell out of the pit. anger isent really there towards them though.

hardcorekid3002
06-18-2005, 09:02 AM
I think the intended point of this thread was malice based on a lot of misconception, like thinking vegan means emo. The point also seemed to be to see who thought it was ok to beat on emo kids at shows.
thanks sir

xsecx
06-18-2005, 09:03 AM
but at the same time, isent emotions what makes hardcore, so...hardcore? the kids who sit and cry in the pit, i do understand can be annoying, but at the same time theirs no reason to murder them, i feel that they shouldent be in the pit if they arent danceing, but ive always just moved them out of the way. or simply tell them to get the hell out of the pit. anger isent really there towards them though.

not really the emotion that's found in emo though. early emo bands, yeah, but now, emo's far more about fashion than it is anything else.

hardcorekid3002
06-18-2005, 09:26 AM
i walks talking emotions in general, not emo music.

XCUDEYX
06-21-2005, 03:11 PM
All the dudes bashing people for being who the fuck they want to be are just really caught up in themselves or their scene and can't understand that people arent all the same. Quit being fucking scared, open your eyes. Say what you will, just as I do, but insulting Vegans and Emo kids wont help anything... it will only create hate, and shows wont be fun anymore.

xgregx
06-21-2005, 07:32 PM
and shows wont be fun anymore.

psh, shows suck anyways.

Morgedge
06-22-2005, 12:01 AM
psh, shows suck anyways.Maybe where YOU are

XscreamXshoutX
06-22-2005, 12:09 PM
Its cool to be with your own clic, because I am sure most of us are. Emos around where I live in KC are known to have cameras with them at shows. What I am saying is, if your an Emo with a camera, in my way while I am dancing, you probably wont be leaving with a camera. Its not just for Emos, its for anyone who gets in my way at a show while I am dancing.

XCUDEYX
06-22-2005, 12:19 PM
Its cool to be with your own clic, because I am sure most of us are. Emos around where I live in KC are known to have cameras with them at shows. What I am saying is, if your an Emo with a camera, in my way while I am dancing, you probably wont be leaving with a camera. Its not just for Emos, its for anyone who gets in my way at a show while I am dancing.

So you are saying you practice total disregarde for others?

XscreamXshoutX
06-22-2005, 12:36 PM
If thats what you call it. If they get in MY way, like the pit, like they do out here, im not moving. If I knock them over, oh well.

XscreamXshoutX
06-22-2005, 12:39 PM
Also, I am not saying I look for them and hit them. If they get in my way, when I am dancing, they better move.

XCUDEYX
06-22-2005, 10:28 PM
Also, I am not saying I look for them and hit them. If they get in my way, when I am dancing, they better move.
To each his/her own

xsecx
06-23-2005, 10:19 AM

or you could also pay attention and not dance into people.

XscreamXshoutX
06-23-2005, 10:32 AM
No. They should be watching me. If they are dumb enough to walk into a pit while people are dancing, then im not moving.

xsecx
06-23-2005, 10:35 AM
No. They should be watching me. If they are dumb enough to walk into a pit while people are dancing, then im not moving.

yeah I mean. you shouldn't have any responsibility in anything and shouldn't be paying attention to what you're doing at all.

that's completely bullshit and a cop out. you're in it to hurt people not because you care about dancing.

XscreamXshoutX
06-23-2005, 10:42 AM
Oh yeah, because you know me so well right? I dont do it for hurting people? What the crap is your problem? Me? Oh well. Hurting people is pretty lame. You need to read what I say and stick with the words I put. You have no idea what you are talking about, you dont know me.

xsecx
06-23-2005, 10:44 AM
Oh yeah, because you know me so well right? I dont do it for hurting people? What the crap is your problem? Me? Oh well. Hurting people is pretty lame. You need to read what I say and stick with the words I put. You have no idea what you are talking about, you dont know me.

"If thats what you call it. If they get in MY way, like the pit, like they do out here, im not moving. If I knock them over, oh well."

so the only person who matters in this world is you and everyone else better watch out!

XscreamXshoutX
06-23-2005, 10:47 AM
Is that what I said? How many times do I have to repeat this? Do you want it in Chinese to understand? They get in my way, IN THE PIT WHILE I AN 10 OTHER PEOPLE ARE DANCING, I AM NOT MOVING TO AVOID THEM. I'm sure they go to enought shows to know that the swing arms are dangerous.

xsecx
06-23-2005, 10:49 AM
Is that what I said? How many times do I have to repeat this? Do you want it in Chinese to understand? They get in my way, IN THE PIT WHILE I AN 10 OTHER PEOPLE ARE DANCING, I AM NOT MOVING TO AVOID THEM. I'm sure they go to enought shows to know that the swing arms are dangerous.

yes, that is what you said. The basic fact is that you don't care and you're not concerned with paying attention to what you're doing. that makes you a dick.

XscreamXshoutX
06-23-2005, 10:52 AM
Not really. I dance for fun. IF I hit somebody, I say sorry. And your the dick for saying not everyone is equal. What makes you so better?

xsecx
06-23-2005, 11:00 AM
Not really. I dance for fun. IF I hit somebody, I say sorry. And your the dick for saying not everyone is equal. What makes you so better?

I don't spout bullshit I can't back up for one.

XCUDEYX
06-23-2005, 11:22 AM
eeek! Just have fun, have fun

hardcorekid3002
06-24-2005, 07:37 PM
xsecx i think your great man. i read alot of the forms and ive noticed that you stick to your opinions so well, and i love that. this has nothing to do with the form, so yes... peace.

Xs Always Win
07-03-2005, 10:22 PM
Anybody at a hardcore show should be treat equal. I'm prolly late on this but oh well.
________
2RC146 (http://www.cyclechaos.com/wiki/Honda_2RC146)

bladinfreakXXX
07-10-2005, 01:26 AM

taught a lesson for what reason? Because I'm sure you have a reason or you wouldn't put that on there and don't give me some bullshit answer like "because they're emo"

bladinfreakXXX
07-10-2005, 01:36 AM
when was the last time you checked, 1988?

was that supposed to be funny? Because it sounded to me like a childish comment to me.

xsecx
07-10-2005, 09:13 AM
was that supposed to be funny? Because it sounded to me like a childish comment to me.

or simply one you didn't understand. and why do I get the funny feeling you're a old person with a new name?

keithxXx
07-10-2005, 07:14 PM
yes because you own the place and the world revolves around you. . show some respect.. when u hit the wrong kid and get ur ass beat.. we will see whos laughing

Morgedge
07-11-2005, 01:51 AM
K this is off topic a bit, but follows the General flow. You people don't seem to know exactly what Emo is? Emo, and have been for ages, I think i've been that way forever really? I think that's just because I grew up in a very feminist household though. Yo're probably thinking (What's that have to do with Emo?) Emo is about breaking the mold of what the media says men have to be, Emo is being a feminist, but anti sexist. The name Emo was just used because unlike stereotypical men, they are un afraid to show emotion, or cry wich they do on occasion, and this of course was blown out of proportion. The white belts that everyone says they wair BECAUSE they are Emo is bullshit, they just look bitchin' with black jeans, wich look bitchin' in general, so they get worn an awful lot. The tight clothes are A. Comfy and B. are feminine, and chicknessis pimpin'. I am Emo, and have a LOT of Emo friends, have never heard of Emos crying at shows BECAUSE they are Emo, maybe they just broke up with someone? Emo is beautiful, as is the music,listen to some good Postal Service, or Bright Eyes? Hell listen to the Shins, they're AWESOME! that's my two cents, Peace OUT!

hardcorekid3002
07-11-2005, 09:57 AM
K this is off topic a bit, but follows the General flow. You people don't seem to know exactly what Emo is? Emo, and have been for ages, I think i've been that way forever really? I think that's just because I grew up in a very feminist household though. Yo're probably thinking (What's that have to do with Emo?) Emo is about breaking the mold of what the media says men have to be, Emo is being a feminist, but anti sexist. The name Emo was just used because unlike stereotypical men, they are un afraid to show emotion, or cry wich they do on occasion, and this of course was blown out of proportion. The white belts that everyone says they wair BECAUSE they are Emo is bullshit, they just look bitchin' with black jeans, wich look bitchin' in general, so they get worn an awful lot. The tight clothes are A. Comfy and B. are feminine, and chicknessis pimpin'. I am Emo, and have a LOT of Emo friends, have never heard of Emos crying at shows BECAUSE they are Emo, maybe they just broke up with someone? Emo is beautiful, as is the music,listen to some good Postal Service, or Bright Eyes? Hell listen to the Shins, they're AWESOME! that's my two cents, Peace OUT!

i listen to those bands as well... they are good bands... ive seen bright eyes live, i thought they were horrible... i didnt see anyone cry... i just saw alot of people poppin pills... and was disgusted... emo kids at shows dont bother me like i said... so yeah... i dont know why i posted this.

TheTeamPlayer
07-11-2005, 10:13 AM
Ok I think if you go to a show and you get hit don't cry you know what was going down there. it would be like going to a gun fight and bitching about getting shoot. So if you go to a show and are going to stand there go to the back and let the bands see the people that are moshing and dancing. Everone I know that is in a band enjoys see the mosh pits and want to give a better show cause of that.

Xs Always Win
07-12-2005, 07:59 PM
you sound like a bonehead. your name is false advertising.
________
Honda CR125R (http://www.cyclechaos.com/wiki/Honda_CR125R)

TheTeamPlayer
07-13-2005, 01:48 AM
ok first off you don't know me so how can you say anything about me

xsecx
07-13-2005, 08:51 AM
ok first off you don't know me so how can you say anything about me

uh. based on what you said?

XplagueX
07-15-2005, 03:50 PM
I must agree. you dont sound all to intelligent, I also think a bit of grammer help wouldnt be to bad for you.

charles bronson
07-22-2005, 06:11 AM

thankyou for listing everything that emo is not, emo is not kids in backpacks and moth eaten sweaters, its not black hair, its not holding your girlfriend at some indie show, its not dashboard confessional, its not bright eyes...its circle takes the square, its rites of spring..its emotive hardcore.

xdropoutx
08-02-2005, 09:07 PM
I think this is absolutely ridiculous that anyone here would define themselves by what sort of music they listen to. Music is nice, but it is not your identity.

SECONDLY, I would like to offer everyone here a very valuable resource on the origins of emo. Emo is not Dashboard Confessional, Bright Eyes, Further Seems Forever, or any other band attached to the recent emo heresy. Throwing labels around willy nilly for just any type of music is not only supporting musical relativism, it just flaunts your ignorance of history as well as stereotypes concerning the people who claim this genre as a lifestyle.

SO, in light of these events, I am offering a website that will help all of you in knowing where emo started, where it has gone, and where its influence exists today. So, if you guys are willing to step outside of your musical boundaries, this will be a VERY valuable learning experience. ENJOY!

http://www.fourfa.com/

xsecx
08-02-2005, 09:12 PM
I think this is absolutely ridiculous that anyone here would define themselves by what sort of music they listen to. Music is nice, but it is not your identity.

uh you do realize this is a straight edge website right?

kelly
08-02-2005, 10:22 PM
uh you do realize this is a straight edge website right?

Well, he is a dropout, maybe he's not so good with the reading. Although he does use a lot of multi-syllabic words for a non-reader, and mostly correctly too.

xGriffox
08-02-2005, 11:25 PM
its not dashboard confessional, its not bright eyes...its circle takes the square, its rites of spring..its emotive hardcore.

I never really thought circle takes the square was emo, just disturbing. Well then I guess I like an emo band, although I don't think I'll be sitting in the corner crying at shows. :-P

Zombie13
08-17-2005, 02:44 PM
Judging people on what they wear or what music they listen to is fucking dumb.....

I wear thick framed glasses because i like them and i wear convere's and tight jean's i even have black hair and i listen to lot's of different genre's of music........

Anyway wasn't fugazi the first "emo" band ?

xsecx
08-17-2005, 02:47 PM
Judging people on what they wear or what music they listen to is fucking dumb.....

I wear thick framed glasses because i like them and i wear convere's and tight jean's i even have black hair and i listen to lot's of different genre's of music........

Anyway wasn't fugazi the first "emo" band ?

what is a good way to judge people then?

and no, they weren't.

Zombie13
08-17-2005, 03:37 PM
Judging people is wrong in my eye's in anyway shape or form

and im sorry i thought fugazi where the first band to have "emotional" lyrics creating emo but then ive just talked to my friend and he's corrected me , i apologise.

xsecx
08-17-2005, 03:39 PM
Judging people is wrong in my eye's in anyway shape or form

and im sorry i thought fugazi where the first band to have "emotional" lyrics creating emo but then ive just talked ot my friend and he's corrected me , i apologise.

So how do you make decisions on who to befriend or talk to? Are you going to try and tell me that you don't make any judgements about people at any point about anything?

Zombie13
08-17-2005, 03:49 PM
I dont not talk to anyone and i dont befriend anyone

I never judge anyone

kelly
08-17-2005, 03:51 PM
Fashion is a form of self-expression, so isn't it kind of silly to select clothing in order to express yourself and then get annoyed if someone tries to read your expression on the basis of their cultural associations with that fashion?

xsecx
08-17-2005, 03:51 PM

I never judge anyone

That is neither realistic nor possible. especially due to the really poor grammar of that statement.

kelly
08-17-2005, 03:53 PM

I never judge anyone
I guess that's a way around it.

Zombie13
08-17-2005, 03:55 PM
How is it not possible?

xsecx
08-17-2005, 03:55 PM
Fashion is a form of self-expression, so isn't it kind of silly to select clothing in order to express yourself and then get annoyed if someone tries to read your expression on the basis of their cultural associations with that fashion?

sssh don't bring logic into this.
the basic thing is, judgement is human, and necessary. If you don't make value judgements through out life, then you honestly never get anything done.

xsecx
08-17-2005, 03:56 PM
How is it not possible?

to live your life without passing some level of judgement on people? How is it possible to?

Zombie13
08-17-2005, 04:01 PM
I dont judge people end of story if you judge people , fine

xsecx
08-17-2005, 04:03 PM
I dont judge people end of story if you judge people , fine

well no, I'm asking you how you get through life without judging people. You saying you don't judge people, and you actually not judging people, are 2 very very different things.

also, please use the quote button when replying to people.

kelly
08-17-2005, 04:05 PM

Yeah, I can really see how you don't judge anyone. That statement wasn't judgemental at all.
I always call people "fucking dumb" in a non-judgemental way.

kelly
08-17-2005, 04:08 PM
sssh don't bring logic into this.

Oops, sorry.... good thing he ignored it anyway...

Zombie13
08-17-2005, 04:10 PM
well no, I'm asking you how you get through life without judging people. You saying you don't judge people, and you actually not judging people, are 2 very very different things.

also, please use the quote button when replying to people.

It's pretty easy I forgive people whatever they do so if i dont judge people on there action's sure if if somone's done a really kind thin i think hay that's guy's nice but i treat them the same and if somones done somthing really terrible i dont ignore them or hate them even though they may have done it to me i forgive them and even help them if they ask me or need it.
If a person judge's me for my clothe's music taste, lifestyle , i try to make friend's with them spark a conversation or deliberatly go out of my way to bump into them to spark a conversation. Usually they hate me because they've never spoken to a person who's into my music e.t.c and they've been told to hate that by peer preasure... It rebuild's bridges....

xsecx
08-17-2005, 04:15 PM
It's pretty easy I forgive people whatever they do so if i dont judge people on there action's sure if if somone's done a really kind thin i think hay that's guy's nice but i treat them the same and if somones done somthing really terrible i dont ignore them or hate them even though they may have done it to me i forgive them and even help them if they ask me or need it.

by saying that someone has done something really kind or really terrible, you're judging them. judging a person isn't always a negative thing. If you actually live the rest of your life like you claim to do above, you're going to be in for a really shitty life.

If a person judge's me for my clothe's music taste, lifestyle , i try to make friend's with them spark a conversation or deliberatly go out of my way to bump into them to spark a conversation. Usually they hate me because they've never spoken to a person who's into my music e.t.c and they've been told to hate that by peer preasure... It rebuild's bridges....

you're automatically assuming that judgement is a negative thing. I could look at you and know that you'd either be someone I'd want to talk to, or someone I'd have nothing in common with. Either way, it's still a judgement.

kelly
08-17-2005, 04:18 PM
Amazing that you do all of this without talking to or befriending anyone. (sorry, couldn't help myself.)

keithxXx
08-17-2005, 08:28 PM
Amazing that you do all of this without talking to or befriending anyone. (sorry, couldn't help myself.)
He dosen't talk, he just bumps into them.

SgtD
08-18-2005, 05:29 AM

I never judge anyone
but do you have imaginary friends? if you do, please invite them! it will be fun trust me

xjoshx
09-02-2005, 01:28 PM
dude u really fucking suck! really how ignorant can u be about vegans.ive been a vegan for about ten years now,and ive grown up in the hardcore scene.so does that make me a pussy? im also in an infantry division in the army.going on my second tour in iraq!so i guess that makes me a pussy to.u shouldnt b so quick to judge!but i guess that is what freedom of speech is for.just think before u speak,i promise you will sound more educated.and by the way pit or no pit id stomp your fucking ass bro,and dont be suprised if those emo kids do to!

xsecx
09-03-2005, 07:37 AM
dude u really fucking suck! really how ignorant can u be about vegans.ive been a vegan for about ten years now,and ive grown up in the hardcore scene.so does that make me a pussy? im also in an infantry division in the army.going on my second tour in iraq!so i guess that makes me a pussy to.u shouldnt b so quick to judge!but i guess that is what freedom of speech is for.just think before u speak,i promise you will sound more educated.and by the way pit or no pit id stomp your fucking ass bro,and dont be suprised if those emo kids do to!

who are you talking to?

SgtD
09-03-2005, 07:54 AM
who are you talking to?
i guess he's replying to the first post

XvagueprophetX
09-03-2005, 07:56 AM
i guess he's replying to the first post
yeah i had to go all the way back to figure that out... too pissed off to use the quote button i guess.

nopoisonfolyfe
09-22-2005, 05:27 PM

xXkill youxxXxxx

so whose with me?

i dont see whats wrong with this kid i mean he is ignorant about the vegan part but for the majority of the shows i go to emo kids are annoying and beligerant

xsecx
09-22-2005, 05:29 PM
i dont see whats wrong with this kid i mean he is ignorant about the vegan part but for the majority of the shows i go to emo kids are annoying and beligerant

do you like talking to yourself?

SgtD
09-23-2005, 04:05 AM
do you like talking to yourself?
you mean it's the same ip? it would be hilarious!!

xsecx
09-23-2005, 05:39 AM
you mean it's the same ip? it would be hilarious!!

of course!

djay
09-23-2005, 03:23 PM
drake˛

SgtD
09-24-2005, 12:37 PM
of course!
No shit!

and i thought the skizo joke won't come back ever!

Vodka
10-09-2005, 01:37 PM

xXkill youxxXxxx

so whose with me?
I HOPE that someone has already pointed this out (but I didn't read through the entire thread so I'm not sure), but emo music is a branch-off of hardcore music. Hence "emo" = Emotional Hardcore.

Black Flag / Minor Threat / etc. -----> Rites of Spring, Embrace, Dag Nasty / etc.

xsecx
10-09-2005, 01:39 PM
I HOPE that someone has already pointed this out (but I didn't read through the entire thread so I'm not sure), but emo music is a branch-off of hardcore music. Hence "emo" = Emotional Hardcore.

Black Flag / Minor Threat / etc. -----> Rites of Spring, Embrace, Dag Nasty / etc.

was, not is.

Vodka
10-09-2005, 02:11 PM
was, not is.
After Fugazi, the emo subgenre split into several different branches, I guess you could say, depending mostly on the location it was in. The east coast had a different sound than the west coast, who had a different sound than the midwest, etc.

What most people currently identify emo with (Dashboard, Brandston, The Get-Up Kids, whatever, spawned from SDRE, Mineral, Jawbreaker, etc.) is just a faction of what emo became--the prominent MTV-generated definitive.

Another faction instead went harder soundwise, hence the term "screamo." I'm not trying to talk about TBS, Thursday, or The Used--more MTV bands. There's still a deep level of obscurity in this faction, and from it you have Saetia, Neil Perry, Hot Cross, The Assistant, You&I, etc. etc. etc.

Anyway, it's just a pet peeve of mine when all these xtuffx hardcore kids talk shit about emo when they know as much about it as my 8 year old brother, and don't realize that it came from the same genre that a lot of the bands they're listening to came from.

xsecx
10-10-2005, 09:28 AM
After Fugazi, the emo subgenre split into several different branches, I guess you could say, depending mostly on the location it was in. The east coast had a different sound than the west coast, who had a different sound than the midwest, etc.

What most people currently identify emo with (Dashboard, Brandston, The Get-Up Kids, whatever, spawned from SDRE, Mineral, Jawbreaker, etc.) is just a faction of what emo became--the prominent MTV-generated definitive.

Another faction instead went harder soundwise, hence the term "screamo." I'm not trying to talk about TBS, Thursday, or The Used--more MTV bands. There's still a deep level of obscurity in this faction, and from it you have Saetia, Neil Perry, Hot Cross, The Assistant, You&I, etc. etc. etc.

Anyway, it's just a pet peeve of mine when all these xtuffx hardcore kids talk shit about emo when they know as much about it as my 8 year old brother, and don't realize that it came from the same genre that a lot of the bands they're listening to came from.

yeah except the music that they're talking shit about is about as far removed from hardcore as punk is.

Vodka
10-11-2005, 12:30 AM
yeah except the music that they're talking shit about is about as far removed from hardcore as punk is.
And is also HARDLY associated with the more prominent "real" emo bands that kids who aren't ignorant of emo's history are into.
Pretty sure the term used now is Femo.

xsecx
10-11-2005, 08:49 AM
And is also HARDLY associated with the more prominent "real" emo bands that kids who aren't ignorant of emo's history are into.
Pretty sure the term used now is Femo.

which are also as far removed from hardcore as punk is.

StrikexHard
10-27-2005, 06:35 PM
as long as they stay the fuck outta my way im cool with them.

straightXed
10-28-2005, 01:05 PM
as long as they stay the fuck outta my way im cool with them.

If they are in your way its quite possible you are in their way also!

Twelvelookslikeu
11-02-2005, 06:07 PM
Personally I dont care if some one eats shit! Why does it matter if some one doesnt like to eat meat? And another thing when I go to shows everyone looks the same to me anyways. I cant tell an emo kid from a homosexual! ( Im not saying they are homosexual) I think its good when the emo kids git in the pit it lets them get out all there anger built up inside. Why do all the emo kids dress like girls hahaha? Lets see what that comment starts. HA

Lost Prophet
11-10-2005, 01:19 PM
few problems...

a- not many people are truly "emo" anymore because its become fashionable to be depressed.

b- if they are depressed, it might be because punks like you hate on them at shows

c- people who dress "emo" but arent actually emo, like myself, are scenesters, not emo kids... we go to shows all the time

straightXed
11-10-2005, 02:28 PM
few problems...

a- not many people are truly "emo" anymore because its become fashionable to be depressed.

b- if they are depressed, it might be because punks like you hate on them at shows

c- people who dress "emo" but arent actually emo, like myself, are scenesters, not emo kids... we go to shows all the time

So what is emo and why are they not it?

Lost Prophet
11-10-2005, 09:51 PM
So what is emo and why are they not it?
emo is simply being emotional or depressed. its not a lifestyle, or a movement, or whatever the hell else people call it. example: billy is being so emo today. it is totally possible that they are emo and at show, but unlikely, because if ur emo then you usually dont feel like going to a show or anywhere else for that matter. c what im sayin?

xsecx
11-11-2005, 08:24 AM
emo is simply being emotional or depressed. its not a lifestyle, or a movement, or whatever the hell else people call it. example: billy is being so emo today. it is totally possible that they are emo and at show, but unlikely, because if ur emo then you usually dont feel like going to a show or anywhere else for that matter. c what im sayin?

man, you need to listen to some embrace and rites of spring.

straightXed
11-11-2005, 02:44 PM

Doesn't seem like a very conclusive definition of emo, lots of people are saying otherwise. And if you are emo would you not follow emo music and thus go to the shows where emo bands play? And why would being emotional stop you going to shows?

Lost Prophet
11-12-2005, 03:09 PM
it might not, but i know that when i feel like eating a bullet, last place i want to be is at a show with a bunch of posers...

straightXed
11-12-2005, 03:25 PM
it might not, but i know that when i feel like eating a bullet, last place i want to be is at a show with a bunch of posers...

so what are you saying here? That you want to eat a bullet but haven't? Are you in therapy?

kelly
11-12-2005, 03:31 PM
Are bullets crunchy?

straightXed
11-12-2005, 03:44 PM
Are bullets crunchy?

This isn't a food adventure i would suggest.

Lost Prophet
11-13-2005, 12:42 AM
so what are you saying here? That you want to eat a bullet but haven't? Are you in therapy?
i dont feel that bad that often anymore, but i used to go to counseling and had to take medication for chronic depression... so i know what being emo is... it sux!!!! genuine emo is the worst feeling in the world, so how it became trendy to be depressed, ill never know...

straightXed
11-13-2005, 03:45 AM
i dont feel that bad that often anymore, but i used to go to counseling and had to take medication for chronic depression... so i know what being emo is... it sux!!!! genuine emo is the worst feeling in the world, so how it became trendy to be depressed, ill never know...

No, you know what being depressed is, thats not what emo is. Emo is a styling of music and its a term by which kids to some degree define themselves, why the hell you think that being ill in the head means you are part of a music scene makes no sense to me.

Lost Prophet
11-13-2005, 06:29 PM
No, you know what being depressed is, thats not what emo is. Emo is a styling of music and its a term by which kids to some degree define themselves, why the hell you think that being ill in the head means you are part of a music scene makes no sense to me.
because the emo you just described is the fake emo ive just described. emo was originally the term for the depressed, not the "styling of music and its a term by which kids to some degree define themselves"

straightXed
11-14-2005, 05:26 AM
because the emo you just described is the fake emo ive just described. emo was originally the term for the depressed, not the "styling of music and its a term by which kids to some degree define themselves"

Thats not really true now is it. Could you show me some supporting evidence for this? And how is it fake when a music style emerged and became known by people as emo, for no other reason than it best described the music that they were describing, thats not fake thats descriptive.

You obviously need to make your argument a little more solid with some evidence here as its widely accepted that emo relates to music of a particular styling.

kelly
11-14-2005, 08:09 AM
Yeah, I've never heard emo used to describe anything other than the music, or the kids who listen to the music, and never seen a definition like yours before. I'm not even sure your definition makes sense, because if emo is short for emotional, why does that automatically translate into clinical depression?

Alex
11-27-2005, 12:19 PM

Learn to spell frivolous.

gatsaw
11-27-2005, 03:07 PM
Learn to spell frivolous.
what does that mean? it sounds like a made up word to me.

straightXed
11-27-2005, 03:47 PM
what does that mean? it sounds like a made up word to me.

friv·o·lous (frĭv'ə-ləs)
adj.
1. Unworthy of serious attention; trivial: a frivolous novel.
2. Inappropriately silly: a frivolous purchase.

musicheart
11-28-2005, 09:33 AM
i dont excatly think this is true. not all vegans are wimpy kids. and i dont agree with you. if emo kids want to come to shows and enjoy the music and stand around than let them. i mean they arent hurting you and if they are in your way, to bad, than dont go to the shows. because most likely they think u are in there way. and if they dont like it than dont go. iunno thats just how i feel.

charles bronson
01-26-2006, 11:09 AM
Ian started embrace to piss off the skinheads in the scene, i guess. "cause i woke up this morning, with a piece of past caught in my throat, and i choked" -rites of spring

daytonohsxe
01-27-2006, 08:02 AM
The Emo Song, lol

dear diary,
mood: apathetic
my life is spiraling downward. i couldn't get enough money to go to the Blood Red Romance and Suffocate Me Dry Concert. It sucks cause they play some of my favorite songs like 'Stab My Heart Because I Love You,' and 'Rip Apart My Soul,' and of course, 'Stabby Rip Stab Stab." and it doesn't help that i couldn't get my hair to do that flippy thing either, like that guy from that band could do, some days you know. . .

i'm an emo kid, non-conforming as can be
you'd be non-conforming to if u look just like me
i have paint on my nails and make-up on my face
i'm almost emo enough to start shaving my legs
'cause i feel real deep when i'm dressing in drag
i call it freedom of expression most just call me a f*g
'cause their dudes look like chicks, their chicks look like d*kes
'cause emo is one step below transvestite

stop my breathing and slit my throat
i must be emo
i don't jump around when i go to shows
i must be emo

i'm dark and sensitive with low self-esteem
the way i dress makes everyday feel like Hallowe'en
i have no real problems but i like to make believe
i stole my sister's mascara now i'm grounded for a week
sulking and writing poetry are my hobbies
i can't get through a Hawthorne Heights album without sobbing
girls keep breaking up with me, it' never any fun
they say they already have a p*ssy, they don't need another one

i must be emo
i must be emo
dye in my hair and polish on my toes
i must be emo
i play guitar and write suicide notes
i must be emo

my life is just a black abyss, you know, it's so dark. and it's suffocating me. grabbing ahold of me and tightening it's grip, tighter than a pair of my little sister's jeans . . . which look great on my by the way

when i get depressed i cut my wrists in every direction
hearing songs about getting dumped give me an erection
i write in a live journal and wear thick rimmed glasses
i told my friends i bleed black and cry during classes
i'm just a bad, cheap imitation of goth
you can read me "Catcher in the Rye," and watch me jack off
i wear skin tight clothes while hating my life
if i said i like girls i'd only be half right

i look like i'm dead and dress like a homo
i must be emo
screw XBOX i play old school Nintendo
i must be emo
i like to whine and hate my parentals
i must be emo
me and my friends all look like clones
i must be emo

my parents just don't get me you know. they think i'm gay just because they saw me kiss a guy. well, a couple of guys. but i mean, it's the 2000s. can't 2, or 4 dudes make-out with each other without being gay. i mean, chicks dig that kind of thing anyways. i don't know diary, sometimes i think you're the only one that gets me, you're my best friend. . . . i feel like tacos

livithezombie
02-01-2006, 11:45 AM
who wrote that song?

anothershadeofblue
02-06-2006, 08:50 PM
I used to think the same way, until i actually got to know emo people. True, some of them are a little to sensitive for me, but the ones I know are very nice, even if they do cry lots. I love talking to them, I think one day if you see them at a show just ignore it or just get to know them. You might find something good.

straight sam
02-08-2006, 04:15 PM
who wrote that song?

must have been a stupid idiot... (was the writer straight edge?)

anothershadeofblue
02-09-2006, 06:28 PM
Actually, Adam And Andrew wrote that song and they aren't.

anothershadeofblue
02-09-2006, 06:28 PM
straight edge I mean

straight sam
02-09-2006, 11:51 PM
I think it sucks...

Lost Prophet
02-10-2006, 01:09 PM
The Emo Song, lol

dear diary,
mood: apathetic
my life is spiraling downward. i couldn't get enough money to go to the Blood Red Romance and Suffocate Me Dry Concert. It sucks cause they play some of my favorite songs like 'Stab My Heart Because I Love You,' and 'Rip Apart My Soul,' and of course, 'Stabby Rip Stab Stab." and it doesn't help that i couldn't get my hair to do that flippy thing either, like that guy from that band could do, some days you know. . .

i'm an emo kid, non-conforming as can be
you'd be non-conforming to if u look just like me
i have paint on my nails and make-up on my face
i'm almost emo enough to start shaving my legs
'cause i feel real deep when i'm dressing in drag
i call it freedom of expression most just call me a f*g
'cause their dudes look like chicks, their chicks look like d*kes
'cause emo is one step below transvestite

i must be emo
i must be emo

i'm dark and sensitive with low self-esteem
the way i dress makes everyday feel like Hallowe'en
i have no real problems but i like to make believe
i stole my sister's mascara now i'm grounded for a week
sulking and writing poetry are my hobbies
i can't get through a Hawthorne Heights album without sobbing
girls keep breaking up with me, it' never any fun
they say they already have a p*ssy, they don't need another one

i must be emo
i must be emo
dye in my hair and polish on my toes
i must be emo
i play guitar and write suicide notes
i must be emo

my life is just a black abyss, you know, it's so dark. and it's suffocating me. grabbing ahold of me and tightening it's grip, tighter than a pair of my little sister's jeans . . . which look great on my by the way

when i get depressed i cut my wrists in every direction
hearing songs about getting dumped give me an erection
i write in a live journal and wear thick rimmed glasses
i told my friends i bleed black and cry during classes
i'm just a bad, cheap imitation of goth
you can read me "Catcher in the Rye," and watch me jack off
i wear skin tight clothes while hating my life
if i said i like girls i'd only be half right

i look like i'm dead and dress like a homo
i must be emo
screw XBOX i play old school Nintendo
i must be emo
i like to whine and hate my parentals
i must be emo
me and my friends all look like clones
i must be emo

my parents just don't get me you know. they think i'm gay just because they saw me kiss a guy. well, a couple of guys. but i mean, it's the 2000s. can't 2, or 4 dudes make-out with each other without being gay. i mean, chicks dig that kind of thing anyways. i don't know diary, sometimes i think you're the only one that gets me, you're my best friend. . . . i feel like tacos

HELLA FUNNY!!!!
its on ifilm, so everyone should go watch it!

XshiXnyX
03-05-2006, 03:48 PM
I love that film, and everyone at my school quotes it.

I think I actually got it heard ona school thing..not sure though x.x

But man, everyone is allowed in the mosh. I try to get people into it because it just makes it that much funner.

straight sam
03-06-2006, 09:40 AM
but that´s not really what I call tolerance...

XshiXnyX
03-15-2006, 07:54 PM
you got beat up alot as a child, didn't you?
couldent have said it better myself

and dude, Try and calla vegan person wimpy, see how long it takes for you to get ur ass kicked

xAleux
03-16-2006, 03:11 PM

xXkill youxxXxxx

so whose with me?

I think youre exaggerating.

stepinsideissue
03-18-2006, 01:32 AM
couldent have said it better myself

and dude, Try and calla vegan person wimpy, see how long it takes for you to get ur ass kicked

We've discussed that already.

XshiXnyX
03-18-2006, 11:33 AM
We've discussed that already.
Well you know me, I love brining up stuff at the wrong place and at the wrong time. Its my job

livithezombie
03-19-2006, 07:11 AM

xXkill youxxXxxx

so whose with me?
doesnt anybody else think its funny that he is slagging off emo kids when his screenname is 'deathbeforedying' and his signature says kill you in pink letters?

stepinsideissue
03-19-2006, 08:07 AM
Well you know me, I love brining up stuff at the wrong place and at the wrong time. Its my job

In that case a job well done and keep up the good work.

XshiXnyX
03-19-2006, 11:09 AM
In that case a job well done and keep up the good work.
Will do sir

stepinsideissue
03-19-2006, 04:40 PM
Will do sir

That was covered here before too. I'm not a Sir. My dad is a sir I'm not old enough.

XshiXnyX
03-19-2006, 04:41 PM
That was covered here before too. I'm not a Sir. My dad is a sir I'm not old enough.

well then what should I call you?

Chap?
Master?
lad?

I NEED DIRECTION!

xsecx
03-19-2006, 04:42 PM

you have kids. come to terms with your situation in life.

stepinsideissue
03-19-2006, 05:20 PM
well then what should I call you?

Chap?
Master?
lad?

I NEED DIRECTION!

Barry usually works with my family or friends.

stepinsideissue
03-19-2006, 05:21 PM
you have kids. come to terms with your situation in life.

No I refuse to grow old. I don't want to grow up. I'm a Toys R' Us Kid.

XshiXnyX
03-19-2006, 07:36 PM
No I refuse to grow old. I don't want to grow up. I'm a Toys R' Us Kid.

ahh, I Should put my new avator as that girraffe

god I love that dude

xbustedx
03-19-2006, 10:56 PM

xXkill youxxXxxx

so whose with me?

Since when is the Pit about taking people into it and Kicking their asses?

XshiXnyX
03-19-2006, 11:16 PM
Since when is the Pit about taking people into it and Kicking their asses?

Did you get the memo?

God I love office space

xbustedx
03-19-2006, 11:24 PM
Did you get the memo?

God I love office space

I love office space too but I dont see what that has to do with what I just said.

XshiXnyX
03-19-2006, 11:44 PM
I love office space too but I dont see what that has to do with what I just said.

Well see

They all say
Did you get the memo?

\and im asking
Did you get the memo?

xbustedx
03-19-2006, 11:51 PM
Well see

They all say
Did you get the memo?

\and im asking
Did you get the memo?

what memo?

and also!...did you forget to fill out your T.P.S reports again?

XshiXnyX
03-20-2006, 12:01 AM
what memo?

and also!...did you forget to fill out your T.P.S reports again?

I never forget!

you know, its been soo far into the conversation that I forgot.

Ill remember in a moment

straightXed
03-20-2006, 05:25 AM

Of course you are old enough, it doesn't really equate to age at all.

xvunderx
03-20-2006, 12:29 PM

if you don't want that "Sir" can I have it?

stepinsideissue
03-21-2006, 04:21 AM
if you don't want that "Sir" can I have it?

It's all yours Viv.

SgtD
03-21-2006, 05:17 AM
It's all yours Viv.
you mean, Sir Vivien...

xJONNYSCREAMx
04-06-2006, 11:25 AM

xXkill youxxXxxx

so whose with me?

okay, it pisses me off...but they don't cry. Please try not to be stereotypical. It's hard, but things like THIS you can avoid.

xvunderx
04-06-2006, 12:11 PM
you mean, Sir Vivien...

Sweet! a Duchess and a Sir, I have it all!