PDA

View Full Version : hateXedge? MilitantXedge?.... wtf

xXxgivebloodxXx
04-08-2005, 03:20 PM
what is militantXedge? and what is hateXedge? why would u wanna label yourself as someone that is closed minded and hates trendy kids or whatever. i personaly think its fuckin stupid to be "hateXedge" if it is what i think it is. and i have no idea what militantXedge is. if someone could fill me in on the facts.....that would be kool.

straightXed
04-08-2005, 04:00 PM
what is militantXedge? and what is hateXedge? why would u wanna label yourself as someone that is closed minded and hates trendy kids or whatever. i personaly think its fuckin stupid to be "hateXedge" if it is what i think it is. and i have no idea what militantXedge is. if someone could fill me in on the facts.....that would be kool.

http://www.answers.com/militant&r=67 Thats militant, apply it to edge.

xSouthernEdgex
04-11-2005, 08:21 AM
http://www.answers.com/militant&r=67 Thats militant, apply it to edge.

Well spoken

xXxgivebloodxXx
04-12-2005, 05:49 PM
Well spoken
y would u wann alabel urself as someone who hates every1? and who is "hate" edge. i think its fuckin stupid. the point of going 2 shows is 2 have fun. and its no fun when there a bunch of fags that keep kiking ppl for no reason.

xvunderx
04-12-2005, 06:13 PM
y would u wann alabel urself as someone who hates every1? and who is "hate" edge. i think its fuckin stupid. the point of going 2 shows is 2 have fun. and its no fun when there a bunch of fags that keep kiking ppl for no reason.

like people who throw around the word fag?

xSouthernEdgex
04-13-2005, 07:36 AM

Why did you quote me when you replied?

like people who throw around the word fag?

to give blood : your against violence and people that are close minded but you call them fags?

straightXed
04-13-2005, 10:10 AM
Why did you quote me when you replied?

to give blood : your against violence and people that are close minded but you call them fags?

why did you quote xvunderx when you were replying to giveblood?

xsecx
04-13-2005, 10:19 AM

oh vicious circles.

xSouthernEdgex
04-13-2005, 11:57 AM

because she made a comment on fags

straightXed
04-13-2005, 11:58 AM
oh vicious circles.

It gets me through the day.

xsecx
04-13-2005, 12:26 PM
because she made a comment on fags

yeah, but what you said was directed toward someone else, the same thing you just asked why someone else did

xXxgivebloodxXx
04-13-2005, 03:24 PM
what does teh use of teh word "fag" have 2 do w/ hateXedge? or anything. its just a slang word n cali. you guys totaly got the wrong idea. i just wanna know y these PEOPLE (not fags) want 2 first of all label themselfs in teh first place and tehn label themselfs as someone who "hates" in my opinion i think its fuckin stupid. sry if i offended any1 w/ teh use of teh word "fag"

xstrandedx_13
04-13-2005, 03:37 PM
i have a question....off the subject where is everyone from???.......anyone from reno NV??

xsecx
04-13-2005, 03:38 PM
what does teh use of teh word "fag" have 2 do w/ hateXedge? or anything. its just a slang word n cali. you guys totaly got the wrong idea. i just wanna know y these PEOPLE (not fags) want 2 first of all label themselfs in teh first place and tehn label themselfs as someone who "hates" in my opinion i think its fuckin stupid. sry if i offended any1 w/ teh use of teh word "fag"

#1, it's not slang. just like nigger isn't slang
#2, h comes before e, either run your shit through a spell checker or you're gone

xsecx
04-13-2005, 03:38 PM
i have a question....off the subject where is everyone from???.......anyone form reno NV??

if it's off the subject, then why would you post it here?

xSouthernEdgex
04-14-2005, 07:24 AM
yeah, but what you said was directed toward someone else, the same thing you just asked why someone else did

I was adding something on to what she said

xsecx
04-14-2005, 08:45 AM
I was adding something on to what she said

directed to another person.