PDA

View Full Version : any other straightedge stoners on here?

xx420xx
04-08-2005, 03:02 PM
i love sparkin up a bowl and listening to some rise against, dillinger, or bad brains. i only do it occasionally (i go thru about a gram in 2 weeks) so i'm obviously not addicted. it just makes the music seem so much deeper.

ps anyone heard that old hardcore that the beastie boys did?

xsecx
04-08-2005, 03:10 PM
i love sparkin up a bowl and listening to some rise against, dillinger, or bad brains. i only do it occasionally (i go thru about a gram in 2 weeks) so i'm obviously not addicted. it just makes the music seem so much deeper.

and here I was actually going to give you a chance and you just couldn't hold it in.

SgtD
04-08-2005, 03:10 PM

the only problem is, that if you smoke pot, you can't be sxe, no matter how often do you use it, but you use it on a regular.

xash.wednesdayx
04-08-2005, 07:26 PM

yea dude, if u do drugs and stuff....ur not straight edge.....straight edge is what it is today because it was our choice not to do drugs or drink.....so dude, a little advice is that u r not straight edge....but u could always change that

xXxgivebloodxXx
04-26-2005, 04:35 PM
yea dude... your not straight edge if you smoke weed. but who needs a label anyways? if you wann asmoke weed... go for it. but dont claim edge if you blaze.