PDA

View Full Version : HxC Dancing

xUN7ILxD347Hx
03-31-2005, 07:16 PM
Ok, first thing I really want to ask, Do anyone of you know where any short pics of kids hXc dancing is? I want to show my friend cause he doesn't know what the hell I'm talking about.....And second, Have you heard of Kerygma? They hate me :).....Now third, do you have a hXc dancing signature move?.....Forth can you do the two step*?

My hXc dancing signature move is, my jumps, I can gets some major ass air, I just wish i could throw a better spinkick....

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y30/M1s73r/79328093_l.gif This my freinds is the Two Step :)...Well slow it down ALOT...then you got the real thing...

xash.wednesdayx
04-02-2005, 11:26 AM
Ok, first thing I really want to ask, Do anyone of you know where any short pics of kids hXc dancing is? I want to show my friend cause he doesn't know what the hell I'm talking about.....And second, Have you heard of Kerygma? They hate me :).....Now third, do you have a hXc dancing signature move?.....Forth can you do the two step*?

My hXc dancing signature move is, my jumps, I can gets some major ass air, I just wish i could throw a better spinkick....

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y30/M1s73r/79328093_l.gif This my freinds is the Two Step :)...Well slow it down ALOT...then you got the real thing...
i love the two step dude.....it was the first dance move i learned.....followed by the windmill and so on......but i can also break dance....but thats another story

xash.wednesdayx
04-02-2005, 11:28 AM
and my signature move is the spin kick also.....i broke my friend shannons nose that way

xUN7ILxD347Hx
04-03-2005, 02:23 PM
Haha! Breakdance, I can do a mean crip walk! BoyEE! Yeah, I cant do the twostep cause I've never tried....but it doesn't look hard...You havn't seen any HxC dancing pics have you?

xLAST STANDx
04-05-2005, 12:59 AM
are you fucking serious. signature pit moves? fucking grow up and listen to your awesome shitty pop bands. you fucking learn on your own.
oh yea. i do the "double-back max air dragon kick cyclone!"
you kids are a joke.
i windmill and spinkick mostly, i just learned to 2step so i bring that shit now.
seriously tho. you kids need to stop being 11 and go to a real pit and watch.

xsecx
04-05-2005, 08:23 AM
are you fucking serious. signature pit moves? fucking grow up and listen to your awesome shitty pop bands. you fucking learn on your own.
you kids are a joke.
i windmill and spinkick mostly, i just learned to 2step so i bring that shit now.

way to talk shit on them for doing something and then go right ahead and do the same thing you just talked shit about.

XTILLDEATHX
04-05-2005, 10:24 AM
you kids are a joke.

funny shit.. u call spinkicking and windmilling a "real pit"... u obviously have no fuckin idea.. so pull that lil "mr. tough guy" shit sumwhere else... this isnt a place to try and get all tough and "prove ur manliness" this is a place for sXe kids to get the fuck along! we share something in common.. so stop being a dick and just keep ur bullshit remarks to yourself

xLAST STANDx
04-05-2005, 10:37 AM
funny shit.. u call spinkicking and windmilling a "real pit"... u obviously have no fuckin idea.. so pull that lil "mr. tough guy" shit sumwhere else... this isnt a place to try and get all tough and "prove ur manliness" this is a place for sXe kids to get the fuck along! we share something in common.. so stop being a dick and just keep ur bullshit remarks to yourself
from what ive read, you dont get along at all. so it doesnt really matter.
i didnt say spinkicking and windmills made a real pit dipshit. i was laughing at the fact thay with their uber leet names theyre talking about "signature moves" thats not what a pit is about. its going balls out, swinging and about unity as hardcore. yea there are fights, thats part of it, who cares. im saying, go watch a pit at like a Diecast show, and learn from that.
trust me, ive read thru your forums, you were arguing over bandanas. yep, shows the unity right there.
whatever.
i know what straight edge is about. its about unity as one and not standing for the poison in this world. trust me. i know.

xsecx
04-05-2005, 10:39 AM
i know what straight edge is about. its about unity as one and not standing for the poison in this world. trust me. i know.

unity as one? and you start off with shit like this?

xLAST STANDx
04-05-2005, 10:47 AM
unity as one? and you start off with shit like this?
cuz it sounds ridiculous. who really worries about having a "signature move" if youre supposed to be there for the music, for the band and to go out for yourself and have fun. and spinkicks DONT make a pit. i never said they did. theres so many things you can do when your out dancing, that there is really nothign that makes a pit. look at even the "wall of death" that lamb of god enforces, thats their pit. so its all really different. theres so many styles that you can dance, that it consists of alot, but mostly people just enjoying themselves and for the music.

xsecx
04-05-2005, 10:49 AM
cuz it sounds ridiculous. who really worries about having a "signature move" if youre supposed to be there for the music, for the band and to go out for yourself and have fun. and spinkicks DONT make a pit. i never said they did. theres so many things you can do when your out dancing, that there is really nothign that makes a pit. look at even the "wall of death" that lamb of god enforces, thats their pit. so its all really different. theres so many styles that you can dance, that it consists of alot, but mostly people just enjoying themselves and for the music.

and I completely agree with you. and if you would have said it like to begin with you would have made a better first impression.

xLAST STANDx
04-05-2005, 10:54 AM
and I completely agree with you. and if you would have said it like to begin with you would have made a better first impression.
then call it evens and forget about it. and the militant thing, it just seems some kids here seem sheltered and prolly have no idea of it.

xsecx
04-05-2005, 10:56 AM
then call it evens and forget about it. and the militant thing, it just seems some kids here seem sheltered and prolly have no idea of it.

heh. if you think the kids here are sheltered in terms of the edge, you haven't been on some of the other edge boards.

xLAST STANDx
04-05-2005, 10:57 AM
heh. if you think the kids here are sheltered in terms of the edge, you haven't been on some of the other edge boards.
haha yea i have, seventh dagger i post on as well. theyre full militant there.
but theyre a great community.

xsecx
04-05-2005, 10:59 AM
haha yea i have, seventh dagger i post on as well. theyre full militant there.
but theyre a great community.

I'm not talking about seventh dagger.

XGeorgeX
04-06-2005, 04:32 PM
I will admit the signature move mess is kinda funny. I never heard of that... we always went to the show and started swinging... Being a community is what is all about...

AwkwardKen
04-07-2005, 12:23 AM
Dont EVER let me catch any of you in the pit or I will bust out my signature move....

The "Spin kick around my neck with a double loop kamehameha wave fuck you up YOUR DEAD!"

This is the forbidden move of Mosh-Fu... Only the highest level Mosh Masters know it!

xLAST STANDx
04-07-2005, 01:32 PM
rofl. nice dragonball z reference.
i personally prefer the HADUKEN! street fighter style

Morgedge
04-28-2005, 12:10 AM
Yeah i havn't been to a show in quite a bit, and so my two-step is now a three step, my windmill look like one of those floers you put in your garden (wich are kinda pretty...) and when i floor punch it looks like im giving props to the air below me. I have no more stamina anymore, the show is in 8 days, and i don't want to look like an un co-ordinated moron, any hints on how to make it look like your still full of energy but in your mind your thinking "THE SONG HAS A WHOLE MINUTE LEFT!?"

straightXed
04-28-2005, 02:15 PM
Yeah i havn't been to a show in quite a bit, and so my two-step is now a three step, my windmill look like one of those floers you put in your garden (wich are kinda pretty...) and when i floor punch it looks like im giving props to the air below me. I have no more stamina anymore, the show is in 8 days, and i don't want to look like an un co-ordinated moron, any hints on how to make it look like your still full of energy but in your mind your thinking "THE SONG HAS A WHOLE MINUTE LEFT!?"

My advice is to concentrate on the fun aspect not the what you look like to everyone else aspect.

Morgedge
04-28-2005, 04:27 PM
Yeah, yeah, dance like nobody's watching (Wich provided a decent show no one will be.) I guess in that sense I am being a little retarded, Thanks.

GH ST
04-29-2005, 12:57 AM
I don't want to be a chicken. I don't want to be a duck. So i shake my but. (shake shake shake shake)

Morgedge
05-01-2005, 09:30 PM
Oh yes, Oh yes, Shakeing is definitly a part of good balanced moshing.

xResolvex
05-09-2005, 10:29 AM
the most retarded trend in STL dancing is people doing "slamdunks". fucking stupid.

ericjaw
05-11-2005, 10:27 PM
imagine STL doing that......no wonder my boys calico system are always on tour....

but anyways....does anyone remember how to do the HB strut??? cuz thats what i really wanna know how to do