PDA

View Full Version : stay gold

xdaddydaycorex
03-29-2005, 01:19 PM
so after hearing a couple tracks i picked up pills and advice...damn these are some awsome deep songs. highly reccomended. please, anyone in the know, tell me what's up in regards to their current where abouts and activites. also what is the connection between Stay Gold, Hardesty and The Entropy Project.

straightXed
03-29-2005, 01:46 PM
so after hearing a couple tracks i picked up pills and advice...damn these are some awsome deep songs. highly reccomended. please, anyone in the know, tell me what's up in regards to their current where abouts and activites. also what is the connection between Stay Gold, Hardesty and The Entropy Project.

No idea what they are doing now, they split in 2002 apparently. A couple of stay gold members were in hardesty and the entropy project. Eagle barber being one for sure who also played with champion.

xdaddydaycorex
03-29-2005, 01:50 PM
No idea what they are doing now, they split in 2002 apparently. A couple of stay gold members were in hardesty and the entropy project. Eagle barber being one for sure who also played with champion.
thx ed. i'm guessing you liked them too. oh well it must be true...best bands break up.

straightXed
03-29-2005, 02:42 PM
thx ed. i'm guessing you liked them too. oh well it must be true...best bands break up.

They were alright.

xash.wednesdayx
03-30-2005, 07:48 PM
i liked the entropy project but i wasnt much on stay gold