PDA

View Full Version : What The Fuck Is The Difference Between Hardcore And Metalcore....it Sounds The Same

xash.wednesdayx
03-26-2005, 03:27 PM
WHAT THE FUCK IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN HARDCORE AND METALCORE....IT SOUNDS THE SAME TO ME.....

I HAVE FRIENDS WHO LABEL THEIRSELVES METALCORE.....I LABEL MYSELF HARDCORE/sXe.....BUT WHATEVER FLOATS THEIR BOAT

straightXed
03-26-2005, 04:41 PM
WHAT THE FUCK IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN HARDCORE AND METALCORE....IT SOUNDS THE SAME TO ME.....

I HAVE FRIENDS WHO LABEL THEIRSELVES METALCORE.....I LABEL MYSELF HARDCORE/sXe.....BUT WHATEVER FLOATS THEIR BOAT

sounds very different to me. oh looks i said that without using capslock!

xash.wednesdayx
03-26-2005, 07:28 PM
haha...very fuckin funny....."oh look i didnt use cap locks".....fuck u...they literally r the same....there is no real difference ......oh and by the way when i wrote that i didnt know my caplocks were on and didnt feel like typing it over......so yea....u shitdick

xdaddydaycorex
03-26-2005, 08:23 PM
haha...very fuckin funny....."oh look i didnt use cap locks".....fuck u...they literally r the same....there is no real difference ......oh and by the way when i wrote that i didnt know my caplocks were on and didnt feel like typing it over......so yea....u shitdick

wow , quick to snap huh? he answered your query , and i concur, their is a difference.

xash.wednesdayx
03-26-2005, 08:32 PM
wow , quick to snap huh? he answered your query , and i concur, their is a difference.
sorry dude but i do snap quick......im not gonna freak on u cause u seem to be pretty cool but he was bein an ass u have to admit.......but i do have a short fuse and thats probly the reason i always get into fights.....so yea.....peace bro.

xash.wednesdayx
03-26-2005, 08:35 PM
i was an ass too.....sorry every1

xsecx
03-26-2005, 08:36 PM

there is a ton of difference. listen to verse and then listen to throwdown.

straightXed
03-27-2005, 12:45 AM
i was an ass too.....sorry every1

You were the only one being an ass.

xash.wednesdayx
03-28-2005, 06:46 PM
You were the only one being an ass.
i asked what the difference was....u sed there is a difference and oh look i sed that without using caplocks.......thats what ya sed.....it wouldve been different if i knew my caplocks were on.....but i didnt and u chose to drive that in the ground....so i beg to differ u were being an ass also

xash.wednesdayx
03-28-2005, 06:49 PM
there is a ton of difference. listen to verse and then listen to throwdown.
ok ya got me i have sit down and listened to hXc and metalcore/grindcore......and i will say after focusing on the music and lyrics there is somewhat of a difference.......u were right and i was wrong...im not afraid to admit it

straightXed
03-29-2005, 02:55 AM
i asked what the difference was....u sed there is a difference and oh look i sed that without using caplocks.......thats what ya sed.....it wouldve been different if i knew my caplocks were on.....but i didnt and u chose to drive that in the ground....so i beg to differ u were being an ass also

No, not really, i was just saying theres no need to type in caps lock, just because you didn't check what you were posting before posting it doesn't make me an ass. You took offence over it and made personal insults thus making you an ass.

xash.wednesdayx
03-30-2005, 01:08 PM
No, not really, i was just saying theres no need to type in caps lock, just because you didn't check what you were posting before posting it doesn't make me an ass. You took offence over it and made personal insults thus making you an ass.
what can i say.....im hardcore....lol

SgtD
03-30-2005, 01:13 PM
what can i say.....im hardcore....lol
sure you are

straightXed
03-30-2005, 02:32 PM
what can i say.....

nothing intelligable by the looks of things.

xash.wednesdayx
03-30-2005, 07:38 PM
u dont have to be smart.......thats jus something i never was.....my GPA is only a 3.1.....thats B average......so dont let intelligence fool ya......i'll kick ass in the pit

straightXed
03-31-2005, 12:39 AM
u dont have to be smart.......thats jus something i never was.....my GPA is only a 3.1.....thats B average......so dont let intelligence fool ya......i'll kick ass in the pit

well done