PDA

View Full Version : aggravated

xGriffox
03-11-2005, 06:08 PM
ok, so my friend, cassie, said 3 days ago she was sXe. i hadnt known this because although i consider her a friend, she is more of a familiar aquantice. so today i was at band practice and somehow we got on the topic of cassie. basically they said that yesterday her and her boyfriend came over to our drummer's house and started making out. now i could care less about that, but they continued that they were both really high. so now im pissed at cassie. mainly because she lied to me. and when i asked her why she was edge 3 days ago, she said, "because i used to smoke and it really scared me, the people i was with were going nowhere and i didnt want to be stuck with them." and then she goes off and smokes a bunch of weed.

ok thats the end of my rant. i just needed to vent that.

xvunderx
03-12-2005, 07:54 AM
ok, so my friend, cassie, said 3 days ago she was sXe. i hadnt known this because although i consider her a friend, she is more of a familiar aquantice. so today i was at band practice and somehow we got on the topic of cassie. basically they said that yesterday her and her boyfriend came over to our drummer's house and started making out. now i could care less about that, but they continued that they were both really high. so now im pissed at cassie. mainly because she lied to me. and when i asked her why she was edge 3 days ago, she said, "because i used to smoke and it really scared me, the people i was with were going nowhere and i didnt want to be stuck with them." and then she goes off and smokes a bunch of weed.

ok thats the end of my rant. i just needed to vent that.

As annoying is it might be, she might honestly want to be edge, and to quit smoking pot, but having a hard time doing it.

I'd give her some support to try get over it if it's something she really wants to do. It can be a hard habit to break, especially when you are still in the same circle of people you used to smoke with.

Also, sounds like this is hear say, ask her about it (in a non accusatory manner) cos it might not even be true.

xResolvex
03-14-2005, 09:00 PM
Some people just want to be a part of something. Just try to make sure they know this is not a short-term commitment, and be gentle. Militant edge is what makes us look bad and you may be the only real edge person they ever meet.

xGriffox
03-14-2005, 09:17 PM
Some people just want to be a part of something. Just try to make sure they know this is not a short-term commitment, and be gentle. Militant edge is what makes us look bad and you may be the only real edge person they ever meet.

im not gonna yell at her or anything. the way in which i typed it for all of you to see was just a way to vent my frustration. i wouldn't act like that when talking to her about it. although i have yet been able to talk to her. i almost never see her anymore and whenever i sign on AIM she signs off. so im not sure, but i get the feeling she avoiding me, so i have yet had a chance to talk it over with her.

xResolvex
03-14-2005, 09:28 PM
dont worry about it then. the biggest pitfall of edge kids is pride, remember that it is a personal choice and you dont HAVE to say anything to her at all.

xGriffox
03-14-2005, 09:33 PM
dont worry about it then. the biggest pitfall of edge kids is pride, remember that it is a personal choice and you dont HAVE to say anything to her at all.

yeah i wasn't really going to say anything, i was just going to confirm with her, in a non-accusing way, is she did or didn't break edge. but the problem is now shes avoiding me like id hate her fo it, which i wouldn't.

Synesthesia
04-03-2005, 12:39 PM
Almost the same thing happend to me. My friend was edge for about a week then his friend came over with some weed and they both got stoned without question. I asked my friend if I pressured him into turning edge, casually and he said "Yeah. I didn't want to be left out"

I guess if your the kind of person others look up to then you can expect such things to happen.

It's rather dissapointing though. Makes you want to get diffrent friends.

sXe-N-SaXy
04-11-2005, 09:10 AM
My old boyfriend and i used to make fun of the stoners and the drunks that were in my grade- then one day he flat out said to me'im not gonna lie to you, i want to go drink and have fun'... needless to say i lost a big chunk of respect for him...it sucks seeing people throw their bodies and minds into the trash :S

xSouthernEdgex
04-13-2005, 12:12 PM
My old boyfriend and i used to make fun of the stoners and the drunks that were in my grade- then one day he flat out said to me'im not gonna lie to you, i want to go drink and have fun'... needless to say i lost a big chunk of respect for him...it sucks seeing people throw their bodies and minds into the trash :S

Like my Ex GF Jessi

sXe-N-SaXy
04-13-2005, 04:57 PM
....sux eh?...ive gotta find me a nice clean boy...maybe ill get one for christmas :p

SgtD
04-14-2005, 09:47 AM
....sux eh?...ive gotta find me a nice clean boy...maybe ill get one for christmas :p
i'm single ;)

sXe-N-SaXy
04-18-2005, 06:40 AM
lol...well, if youre offering;)

SgtD
04-18-2005, 09:07 AM
lol...well, if youre offering;)
of course i am, i'm a hussy