PDA

View Full Version : My first REAL test

xImmortalx
02-28-2005, 04:21 PM
I know, a lot of you will be pissy or make fun of me because I'm new at this..kinda.. anyway, I just had my first real challenge...

I was at a party with some friends. (How many times have ya heard that one?!) And no parents where there (yeah, I'm still under 18) and they start passing out the alcohol. I of course said no. Then all the sudden they start dealing out the pot. Once again, I said no. Then me and this guy who I just met where "whoring around", and he offered me sex and cigarettes. Obviously I said no. I was offered almost everything sXe is against, and I passed it all up. I'm kinda proud of myself. I will admit there was a tiny bit of temptation to maybe taste the alcohol, but I didn't, and I'm very glad! I just thought I'd share this because I'm kinda proud of this. My best friend...who had at one time been edge was there, and she took what she was offered (pot and booze). I was the ONLY one who didn't do any of that. There where a quite a few people there too.

Anyway, I'm happy for myself. I'm sure I will do the exact same thing next time I am in this situation (if I ever get in this awkward position again..)
There is no doubt in my mind that I'll be able to pass it up again. It just feels kinda good to know that for sure now that I've been in the situation.

rodrigo
02-28-2005, 04:24 PM
keep like that, i once met a sxe in a show and at the end he was drinking beer :P

xsecx
02-28-2005, 05:15 PM
why would anyone make fun of you about it?

xSouthernEdgex
03-04-2005, 08:43 AM
Ive been sXe for awhile. Im not proud of myself for not doing drugs anymore because i was stupid to have ever started. but im proud of you...life is tempting. thats how my band got the name The tease. Everything in life is a tease.
Dustin

straightXed
03-04-2005, 10:45 AM
Ive been sXe for awhile. Im not proud of myself for not doing drugs anymore because i was stupid to have ever started. but im proud of you...life is tempting. thats how my band got the name The tease. Everything in life is a tease.
Dustin

It may seem stupid to have done drugs but the stupid part is when you don't learn from your mistakes.

coldfrenchfries
03-04-2005, 02:44 PM
That's what being staright edge is all about. congradulations

straightXed
03-04-2005, 04:09 PM
That's what being staright edge is all about. congradulations

Can you please use the quote button, that goes out to everyone, it makes things a lot easier.

coldfrenchfries
03-04-2005, 09:03 PM
Can you please use the quote button, that goes out to everyone, it makes things a lot easier.

Fine! QUOTE! happy?

xGriffox
03-04-2005, 09:27 PM
yes

straightXed
03-05-2005, 06:36 AM
Fine! QUOTE! happy?

Well i still don't know what you were commenting on in the first instant.

coldfrenchfries
03-05-2005, 03:45 PM
Well i still don't know what you were commenting on in the first instant.

sorry

straightXed
03-06-2005, 01:10 AM
sorry

Ummm? I'm still not clued in.

drake_hates_you
03-06-2005, 03:12 PM
Ummm? I'm still not clued in.
Lil' Nick's odd like that. lol. jus kidding.

coldfrenchfries
03-06-2005, 03:14 PM
Lil' Nick's odd like that. lol. jus kidding.
Real cute, Drake

drake_hates_you
03-06-2005, 03:33 PM
Real cute, Drake
ain't I? You know I'm kidding, Nick.

coldfrenchfries
03-07-2005, 02:34 PM
ain't I? You know I'm kidding, Nick.
yeah, I know.

Synesthesia
04-03-2005, 12:51 PM
I know, a lot of you will be pissy or make fun of me because I'm new at this..kinda.. anyway, I just had my first real challenge...

I was at a party with some friends. (How many times have ya heard that one?!) And no parents where there (yeah, I'm still under 18) and they start passing out the alcohol. I of course said no. Then all the sudden they start dealing out the pot. Once again, I said no. Then me and this guy who I just met where "whoring around", and he offered me sex and cigarettes. Obviously I said no. I was offered almost everything sXe is against, and I passed it all up. I'm kinda proud of myself. I will admit there was a tiny bit of temptation to maybe taste the alcohol, but I didn't, and I'm very glad! I just thought I'd share this because I'm kinda proud of this. My best friend...who had at one time been edge was there, and she took what she was offered (pot and booze). I was the ONLY one who didn't do any of that. There where a quite a few people there too.

Anyway, I'm happy for myself. I'm sure I will do the exact same thing next time I am in this situation (if I ever get in this awkward position again..)
There is no doubt in my mind that I'll be able to pass it up again. It just feels kinda good to know that for sure now that I've been in the situation.

Hehe. It's a good feeling :) I went on a hike the other day and my friends were smoking half the way and even offerd me a smoke even though they know I'm edge. I've just recently become edge and stopped smoking so I was quite surprised with myself.

xsecx
04-03-2005, 05:11 PM
Hehe. It's a good feeling :) I went on a hike the other day and my friends were smoking half the way and even offerd me a smoke even though they know I'm edge. I've just recently become edge and stopped smoking so I was quite surprised with myself.

nothing says getting out and enjoying fresh air like cigarettes.