PDA

View Full Version : straight edge?

cpclark88
01-09-2005, 01:08 PM
hello all you straight edge people im not straight edge in any way at all but i just want to know somethings.... why is that you guys hate drugs and promiscous sex but you have no problem with fighting people and even killing people in some cases?i have read on the internet and im not sure about this but i heard that the original sXers were buddhist which dont believe in violence so if that is true then most of you are not straight edge at all.

xsecx
01-09-2005, 01:12 PM
Originally posted by cpclark88
hello all you straight edge people im not straight edge in any way at all but i just want to know somethings.... why is that you guys hate drugs and promiscous sex but you have no problem with fighting people and even killing people in some cases?i have read on the internet and im not sure about this but i heard that the original sXers were buddhist which dont believe in violence so if that is true then most of you are not straight edge at all.

no they weren't buddhists. and you're also making a ton of assumptions and connecting things that aren't connected.

Why are you assuming that people have no problem with violence or killing people?

cdwallace84
01-09-2005, 10:13 PM
I go to shows all the time and so called "Straight Edgers" will start fights over something as simple as smoking a cigarette or drinking a beer. I've seen 4 "straight edgers" beat a man within an inch of his life for asking someone for a light. I think it's ok to disagree with people's lifestyles, but it's kinda "Nazi-ish" to force your views on people.

cpclark88
01-09-2005, 10:20 PM
i have no problem with people not doing drugs or whatever but i dont think they should be forcing ideas down their throats if they dont think the way you do. and im not making assumptions on the killings there is this "little" group of people called the courage crew i think and they kill people all the time just because they dont believe the same way as you. it seems like alot of straight edgers are homeland terrorists kind of like the al- queda or however you spell it. they attacked the usa because we dont believe in the same ideas as them. and i said that i read it somewhere i didnt say it was set in stone that they were buddhists.

linsee
01-09-2005, 10:21 PM
Originally posted by cdwallace84
I go to shows all the time and so called "Straight Edgers" will start fights over something as simple as smoking a cigarette or drinking a beer. I've seen 4 "straight edgers" beat a man within an inch of his life for asking someone for a light. I think it's ok to disagree with people's lifestyles, but it's kinda "Nazi-ish" to force your views on people.

ive seen non edge kids pour beer on edge kids just to piss them off. but that doesnt mean everyone is like that that isnt edge.

its pretty lame to judge a big group of people based on something a handful of kids did.

linsee
01-09-2005, 10:23 PM
and im not making assumptions on the killings there is this "little" group of people called the courage crew i think and they kill people all the time just because they dont believe the same way as you.

thats so hilariously absurd im not sure what to even say.

cpclark88
01-09-2005, 10:31 PM
how exactly is that absurd? if a someone gets a beer poured on them it doesnt mean that they have the right to fight someone.i get shit all the time and i have things done to me but it doesnt mean i go fight them. there is this little thing will power. and another thing i want to know about is if some people here are so straight edge they dont drink soda because caffeine is a drug?

linsee
01-09-2005, 10:35 PM
how exactly is that absurd? if a someone gets a beer poured on them it doesnt mean that they have the right to fight someone.i get shit all the time and i have things done to me but it doesnt mean i go fight them. there is this little thing will power. and another thing i want to know about is if some people here are so straight edge they dont drink soda because caffeine is a drug?

courage crew doesnt kill people. thats laughable.

and what im saying is, NOT ALL STRAIGHT EDGE KIDS ARE LIKE THE ONES YOU DESCRIBED. and kids that arent straight edge can do just as stupid shit to straight edge kids. you cannot judge a group of people based on just a group of them that you have seen.

some straight edge kids dont consume caffeine. some do. its a personal choice.

Pitbull
01-09-2005, 10:37 PM
if a someone gets a beer poured on them it doesnt mean that they have the right to fight someone

If someone poured anything on me on purpose, beer soda or water. I'd beat the fuck out of them.

There is a difference between someone, spilling something and pouring it on you to start shit. If your gonna start shit, you better be ready to finish it. This ain't the fucking cub scouts.

cdwallace84
01-10-2005, 02:26 AM
This isn't one handful of kids I've seen. EVERY show I go too, there is always a large group of kids, calling themselves edgers and starting shit with people. I have NEVER seen anyone provoke them purposefully. I've seen two 16 year old "edgers" threaten to beat up a 10 year old girl because she wasn't mad at her sister for being a smoker. I know, a small number, but a lot of small numbers add up to a big number. And that's interesting....caffiene is a drug. No coffee, tea, soda, or choclate for you guys? That must suck balls. Another thing......swearing is something that is morally looked down upon, but you guys swear? Why?

SgtD
01-10-2005, 06:01 AM
if you want to be sxe you have to kill someone non edge, didn't you know that? the best is if you kill your parents.
you must join a crew and kill everyone who smokes or drinks. if you are done with all those, you must start a crusade against drinkers, smokers, and chocolate eaters! they are the worst! and kill the little kids first, because they are going to be the next generation of drug addicts!!!

xsecx
01-10-2005, 06:33 AM
This isn't one handful of kids I've seen. EVERY show I go too, there is always a large group of kids, calling themselves edgers and starting shit with people. I have NEVER seen anyone provoke them purposefully. I've seen two 16 year old "edgers" threaten to beat up a 10 year old girl because she wasn't mad at her sister for being a smoker. I know, a small number, but a lot of small numbers add up to a big number. And that's interesting....caffiene is a drug. No coffee, tea, soda, or choclate for you guys? That must suck balls. Another thing......swearing is something that is morally looked down upon, but you guys swear? Why?

you'd think that if every show you go to a huge groups of kids are there starting shit you would have been hit too.

I think you're full of shit. I think you're both here with an agenda and it has nothing to do with finding out the truth or talking about things intelligently.

xvunderx
01-10-2005, 08:41 AM
Originally posted by xsecx
you'd think that if every show you go to a huge groups of kids are there starting shit you would have been hit too.

I think you're full of shit. I think you're both here with an agenda and it has nothing to do with finding out the truth or talking about things intelligently.

Once again you beat me to it.

This kid is full of crap.

cpclark88
01-10-2005, 11:17 AM
i never said i was here to find out the truth i was just here to argue and i dont know about the ten year old thing but just because they dont kick the shit out of him doesnt mean he is full of shit it could mean that he can sense trouble and stay away from it. i never said that every last one of the straight edgers are like how i said there you go putting words in my mouth again if anything is absurd its that.you are making assumptions that i am assuming things.i read on a website that seemed to be professional talking about how the courage crew is a gang and are viewed as a gang and they beat up on other people for not believing their ideals.i read a story sboput how a couple of college students were in a pizza place and one stepped out to have a smoke and he asked if someone had a smoke so these kids come and started beating up on him just because he asked for a light. i know this is stupid but how dont they know he wasnt going to go light off fireworks are start a house fire they just automatically assume he is going to smoke.straight edgers are a group of people that are the next "generation" of nazis because smokers and druggies are viewed as not worthy of their time. i have never met an edge person that will just have a conversation with you about why you smoke or something they just get in your face and start things when it could prolly be solved in a civil and verbal way.

xsecx
01-10-2005, 11:23 AM
i never said i was here to find out the truth i was just here to argue and i dont know about the ten year old thing but just because they dont kick the shit out of him doesnt mean he is full of shit it could mean that he can sense trouble and stay away from it. i never said that every last one of the straight edgers are like how i said there you go putting words in my mouth again if anything is absurd its that.you are making assumptions that i am assuming things.i read on a website that seemed to be professional talking about how the courage crew is a gang and are viewed as a gang and they beat up on other people for not believing their ideals.i read a story sboput how a couple of college students were in a pizza place and one stepped out to have a smoke and he asked if someone had a smoke so these kids come and started beating up on him just because he asked for a light. i know this is stupid but how dont they know he wasnt going to go light off fireworks are start a house fire they just automatically assume he is going to smoke.straight edgers are a group of people that are the next "generation" of nazis because smokers and druggies are viewed as not worthy of their time. i have never met an edge person that will just have a conversation with you about why you smoke or something they just get in your face and start things when it could prolly be solved in a civil and verbal way.

wait, I thought all of your interaction with edge people was online? How do you know how people react then? You're not doing a very good job of arguing. LIke I said, you came here with an agenda, and you're both full of shit.
you also probably shouldn't have 88 in a user name and talk about nazi's even though I'm sure in your case it's because you were born in 88.

SgtD
01-10-2005, 12:05 PM
Originally posted by SgtD
if you want to be sxe you have to kill someone non edge, didn't you know that? the best is if you kill your parents.
you must join a crew and kill everyone who smokes or drinks. if you are done with all those, you must start a crusade against drinkers, smokers, and chocolate eaters! they are the worst! and kill the little kids first, because they are going to be the next generation of drug addicts!!!

cdwallace84
01-10-2005, 05:54 PM
All of my straight-edge encounters have been in real life. I came online to look for an answer to why those people were that way. And I have been in 2 fights with straightedgers for asking someone to buy me a beer (I'm not 21 yet) and for smoking a joint at the show. They asked me to put the joint out, and I did to be polite.....but they only wanted me to do it so they could fight me. Both fights were 3 on 1 and I got my ass whipped. Stick that in your pipe and smoke it.....oh wait.

xsecx
01-10-2005, 06:03 PM
All of my straight-edge encounters have been in real life. I came online to look for an answer to why those people were that way. And I have been in 2 fights with straightedgers for asking someone to buy me a beer (I'm not 21 yet) and for smoking a joint at the show. They asked me to put the joint out, and I did to be polite.....but they only wanted me to do it so they could fight me. Both fights were 3 on 1 and I got my ass whipped. Stick that in your pipe and smoke it.....oh wait.

you're not here looking for anything other than an argument. I'm just curious as to what shows you've been to where this was happening. I mean, between us we know a lot of bands and kids around, so I'm sure we can find out what really happened and why it happened to you.

Pitbull
01-10-2005, 06:05 PM

suxs you lived to tell about it...

xdaddydaycorex
01-10-2005, 07:34 PM
straight edgers are a group of people that are the next "generation" of nazis

i've met other sxedge kids from many different cities and am always impressed by how open minded, intelligent and nice they are. 99% of them are the most non-racist, non-violent people i've ever met. and the other 1%... sure they're assholes , just like the assholes who exist in every other scene be it hc, punk, metal, skating, sports, etc.
so calling us nazis is just dumb and i think you are totally making this shit up just to amuse yourself.

cpclark88
01-10-2005, 10:29 PM
i never said i only interacted with edge people online i said i read stories and stuff and it is very obvious that my screen name has 88 in it because of my birthday date look at my profile thing and how does that have to do with nazis because if we are assuming then i am going to assume that youre name has something to do with sex because if you say secx kind of fast it sounds like sex. i just wanted to throw in alittle assumption because this site is filled to hell and back with them like assuming i only know sXe people from the internet and im linked with nazis.

linsee
01-10-2005, 10:37 PM
i never said i only interacted with edge people online i said i read stories and stuff and it is very obvious that my screen name has 88 in it because of my birthday date look at my profile thing and how does that have to do with nazis because if we are assuming then i am going to assume that youre name has something to do with sex because if you say secx kind of fast it sounds like sex. i just wanted to throw in alittle assumption because this site is filled to hell and back with them like assuming i only know sXe people from the internet and im linked with nazis.

typing in complete sentences might help so people can understand what youre saying.

if you just came here to argue obvious bullshit then no one is going to give you a real answer.

and if you actually are this ignorant, then i feel a bit sorry for you.

Pitbull
01-10-2005, 10:41 PM
You are still also dodging the question of where this took place. As it has been said, we all know many kids from different areas and I'm sure we can get to the bottom of what really went down. Assuming anything really did go down at all. But in reality, I think you just watched the Boston beatdown DVD too many times. Maybe a few real kicks to the head would knock some sense into you. No one thinks your cool with your peace punk bullshit.

cpclark88
01-11-2005, 10:08 PM
are you acting like an english teacher because you can't answer my questions?i think the hackers call that getting pwned but i may be wrong who knows and who cares fuck peace.

linsee
01-11-2005, 10:30 PM
are you acting like an english teacher because you can't answer my questions?i think the hackers call that getting pwned but i may be wrong who knows and who cares fuck peace.

its hard to know what the hell youre saying when its all jumbled together into one long sentence.

and your questions are ridiculous and obviously full of shit, so most arent even worth answering. its like feeding an idiot.

and as you can see, other people in this thread have questioned you and you havent answered them.

Pitbull
01-12-2005, 12:17 AM
YAY Linsee! cpclark88 has just learned the true meaning of getting "pwned"

cdwallace84
01-12-2005, 02:05 AM
You are still also dodging the question of where this took place. As it has been said, we all know many kids from different areas and I'm sure we can get to the bottom of what really went down. Assuming anything really did go down at all. But in reality, I think you just watched the Boston beatdown DVD too many times. Maybe a few real kicks to the head would knock some sense into you. No one thinks your cool with your peace punk bullshit.

The shows where I got in fighst were a Minor Threat show and a Dillenger Escape Plan show in Cincinnati. And, peace punk? The only punk shows I went to were with chicks to try and get some so I don't give a shit about them or their message......I listen to metal.

SgtD
01-12-2005, 05:17 AM
The shows where I got in fighst were a Minor Threat show and a Dillenger Escape Plan show in Cincinnati. And, peace punk? The only punk shows I went to were with chicks to try and get some so I don't give a shit about them or their message......I listen to metal.

wow dude! you got a time machine? i need one too so i could see minor threat. unfortunately i was born in '84, the same as you, and i didn't have a chance to see them cos they broke up for good in '83 and they never played a reunion show. so email me i would pay a fortune to use your time machine!

xsecx
01-12-2005, 08:32 AM
the lies were getting better. you almost had it, but feel miserably at the end. edge kids wouldn't go see dep. and if they did, they wouldn't x up and they definitiely wouldn't be jumping people. because they types of people that would. well. don't like shit like dep.

SgtD
01-12-2005, 12:08 PM
the lies were getting better. you almost had it, but feel miserably at the end. edge kids wouldn't go see dep. and if they did, they wouldn't x up and they definitiely wouldn't be jumping people. because they types of people that would. well. don't like shit like dep.
it's crystal clear. i doubt he has ever been to a hc show

xJoeyNormalx
01-12-2005, 11:03 PM
Hey, hey, I'd go to a DEP show.

cdwallace84
01-13-2005, 01:07 AM
wow dude! you got a time machine? i need one too so i could see minor threat. unfortunately i was born in '84, the same as you, and i didn't have a chance to see them cos they broke up for good in '83 and they never played a reunion show. so email me i would pay a fortune to use your time machine!

Oh, sorry, you're right there. As I said I listen to metal and I don't like "hardcore" or "punk" I used to go with a girl that liked that stuff. Anyway, the band we did see that night COVERED the song Minor Threat. Minor Threat was the only name I could remember since I was kicked out soon after b/c of the fight.

SgtD
01-13-2005, 01:51 AM
Oh, sorry, you're right there. As I said I listen to metal and I don't like "hardcore" or "punk" I used to go with a girl that liked that stuff. Anyway, the band we did see that night COVERED the song Minor Threat. Minor Threat was the only name I could remember since I was kicked out soon after b/c of the fight.

let's get it right for the first time: you don't listen to hardcore, you don't know shit about it, nor on straight edge. you only know that you heard something about sxe kids fighting non sxe kids.
and because you haven't answered the questions directed to you, i doubt that you had been beaten up.

cdwallace84
01-14-2005, 01:57 AM
Well, I guess I'll have to iron, cause there's some wrinkles there. I don't listen to hardcore, I don't know shit about it, nor on straight edge. I only know that I've seen sxe kids fighting non sxe kids (including myself) for stupid reasons.