http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v27/playmybass/dde171ce.jpg
Youth Of Today, Wintertime.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v27/playmybass/167358a6.jpg
Youth Of Today, Summertime.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v27/playmybass/ebc788d0.jpg
SSD Concert

xhardcoremattx
01-08-2005, 02:50 AM
what a homo... theres more to being straight edge than putting x's on your hand... if you wanna be really hardcore put a picture on there of you punching yourself in the face... and i wanna see blood puss...

flame_still_burns
01-08-2005, 04:59 AM
that was awesome.

the only thing i have to add is that 'spirit of '95' x on your hand is way too skinny man... back then we wore our x's magnum style.

SgtD
01-08-2005, 06:47 AM
wait a second! i have deja vu...

straightXed
01-08-2005, 06:53 AM
Originally posted by xhardcoremattx
what a homo... theres more to being straight edge than putting x's on your hand... if you wanna be really hardcore put a picture on there of you punching yourself in the face... and i wanna see blood puss...

This response is not the greatest post ever.

xsecx
01-08-2005, 10:14 AM
Originally posted by xhardcoremattx

and who the fuck are you?

noman
01-08-2005, 11:13 PM
Originally posted by xsecx
and who the fuck are you?

smells like a troll.

AxZxHxC
01-12-2005, 07:40 PM

I will smash your face into a car windshield.

sxerevenge
01-28-2005, 06:39 AM
First off: holy crap that's fantastic.
Secondly: xhardcoremattx: keep it posi, brother.
And third: damnit, I want an X-swatch. Like now.

xsecx
01-28-2005, 07:55 AM

start saving your pennies now.

AxZxHxC
01-28-2005, 12:09 PM

They have ripoffs on ebay, But they tend to be low quality. Ive been through three.

sxerevenge
01-28-2005, 07:16 PM
They have ripoffs on ebay, But they tend to be low quality. Ive been through three.
How much do the rip offs go for? What has been the problem with the ones you've gone through?

AxZxHxC
01-30-2005, 12:23 AM
How much do the rip offs go for? What has been the problem with the ones you've gone through?

Theyre about 15 bucks. The first one broke off when I was dancing, the second one all the hands fell off, and the 3rd one got stepped on by an elephant (I guess that one was my fault).

Sponge
02-07-2005, 10:11 PM
There is also more to being straightedge then punching yourself in the face and hoping for blood to spew out.

Where can I get an X watch suckas?

crazypooman
02-10-2005, 04:31 PM
how did an elephant step on your waltch were u at the zoo or sumthing

rodrigo
02-15-2005, 10:29 PM
awesome!!!!!

in the second pic i though you were somethin like skating but withouth a skateboard

cool glasses too

and i want that watch... hope i find it somewere here

I<3Beer
02-24-2005, 10:12 AM
that was by far the coolest pictures i have ever seen it would be so much better with a kitten in your hand and a needle in my arm faggot ass, I suck balls

SgtD
02-24-2005, 10:26 AM
congratulations go out to the fastes user ever banned! good job

noman
02-24-2005, 11:07 AM
pwned sucka...what was thatl ike 30 seconds of survival on the board?

xsecx
02-24-2005, 12:19 PM
pwned sucka...what was thatl ike 30 seconds of survival on the board?
use of the term "pwn" in any form is strickly prohibited.

noman
02-24-2005, 02:28 PM
use of the term "pwn" in any form is strickly prohibited.

sorry....im sick as hell..my mind isnt in the right place.

xsecx
02-24-2005, 02:33 PM
sorry....im sick as hell..my mind isnt in the right place.
illness is no excuse.

noman
02-24-2005, 02:37 PM
illness is no excuse.

::bows head in shame::...sorryy

rodrigo
02-24-2005, 03:07 PM
what means pwn ???????

SgtD
02-25-2005, 09:46 AM
what means pwn ???????
it means that the one who uses it is a nerd

noman
02-25-2005, 10:55 AM
it means that the one who uses it is a nerd

oh well...

SgtD
02-26-2005, 08:04 AM
N*e*r*d

DcDuckee
02-26-2005, 08:54 AM
>.< u12 4 n312d

xjerrdawgx
03-12-2005, 05:28 PM
id have to agree its funny i think the funniest part is the youth of today winter time. the fact that its all sunny outside Classic. that ssd one is rad
i love the shorts

xSouthernEdgex
04-08-2005, 07:59 AM
YaY! now we can say Uber!

KickRocks
05-04-2005, 07:18 PM
that was awesome.

the only thing i have to add is that 'spirit of '95' x on your hand is way too skinny man... back then we wore our x's magnum style.

Fucking earth crisis x's that take up youre whole fist are crucial.

KickRocks
05-04-2005, 07:48 PM
There is also more to being straightedge then punching yourself in the face and hoping for blood to spew out.

NO WAY Edge kids must be tough guy crucial ex radness or life doesn't matter at all. EVER

IDanceInTheRain
05-04-2005, 09:40 PM
oh i hope you were being sarcastic.

KickRocks
05-05-2005, 01:29 PM
yeah i was

xCAMIx
01-12-2006, 11:31 PM
hahaha
old school though haha.
xSMITHx

xRodboi!x
01-24-2006, 01:48 PM
http://www.gougoule.com/winners2/
look,there's 2 pics about ridiculous moshing guys

pennyluvs weed
01-27-2006, 02:29 PM
well sed sun lol

pennyluvs weed
03-03-2006, 04:08 AM
well sed !!! and half the ppl who say there steight edge aint even edge coz the ones who go round town was drinkin shitty cider and smokin cannabis! yr all fake!

SgtD
03-03-2006, 05:32 AM
well sed !!! and half the ppl who say there steight edge aint even edge coz the ones who go round town was drinkin shitty cider and smokin cannabis! yr all fake!

your life must be real pathetic, if you find entertainment trolling on sites. nobody cares about you dumbass

xsecx
03-03-2006, 08:48 AM

ha ha. you're from hull.

mouseman004
03-03-2006, 10:12 AM

learn to speak, then talk

XshiXnyX
03-05-2006, 03:19 PM
[/QUOTE]well sed !!! and half the ppl who say there steight edge aint even edge coz the ones who go round town was drinkin shitty cider and smokin cannabis! yr all fake![/QUOTE]

Sadly, Most of the kids around where I live are all fake. And its hard to tell whos really edge or just faking it.

But seriously dude, Its called spellcheck

Avenged_Amaranth
04-26-2006, 04:54 AM

haha lol

i hate that fact that people think that by putting an X on there hands it makes then instantly sXe.

Like someone said on here theres more to it, and we all know it.

There are so many fakers out there who are just into it to be "cool"...it bugs me so much

pgcdan
07-02-2006, 09:01 PM
nice flight posite IIIs.. youre supposed to cut the bubbles out to look cool though

Virta
09-04-2006, 10:03 PM
http://www.gougoule.com/winners2/
look,there's 2 pics about ridiculous moshing guys

lol the others were a bit funny :P

WorkingClassSkin
06-03-2007, 08:48 AM
Yeah, that kid must love a good slumber party. It's one thing to act like that in your own home, but to let someone document that shit with a camera is just not a good idea.

I wonder what made him ditch the Care Bears and My Little Pony stuff for Edge anyway?

xsecx
06-03-2007, 08:51 AM
Yeah, that kid must love a good slumber party. It's one thing to act like that in your own home, but to let someone document that shit with a camera is just not a good idea.

I wonder what made him ditch the Care Bears and My Little Pony stuff for Edge anyway?

because he actually has a sense of humor?

WorkingClassSkin
06-03-2007, 12:03 PM
Alright. Maybe I missed something?

xsecx
06-03-2007, 12:17 PM
Alright. Maybe I missed something?

maybe. who was your first post about?

WorkingClassSkin
06-03-2007, 12:56 PM
The kid in all the pictures.

xsecx
06-03-2007, 01:21 PM
The kid in all the pictures.

yeah, so because the kid has a sense of humor it's somehow not a good idea to make a joke post? Or that it has something to do with my little pony or care bears?

WorkingClassSkin
06-03-2007, 04:34 PM
See, now it's my mistake because I didn't get the joke. I apologize. I thought he was one of those who thought it would be cool to "go Straight Edge for Halloween".

Sorry, Man. Withdrawn, Your Honor.

hardcoretta
06-03-2007, 04:51 PM
Little pony.

xCrucialDudex
08-30-2007, 04:36 AM
Good clean fun :)

flagellum
10-17-2007, 12:10 PM
Is that what sXe kis look like?

Fuck.
I don't want to look like that guy.

I'm done claiming sXe. Forever.

xsecx
10-17-2007, 12:25 PM
Is that what sXe kis look like?

Fuck.
I don't want to look like that guy.

I'm done claiming sXe. Forever.

I'm guessing you aren't really familiar with hardcore at all, are you?

flagellum
10-17-2007, 03:39 PM
Its not the hardcore that bothers me, I just thought Hardcore would look a lot more, well, Hardcore.

xsecx
10-17-2007, 03:42 PM
Its not the hardcore that bothers me, I just thought Hardcore would look a lot more, well, Hardcore.

this post doesn't make any sense, since the kid took pictures of himself dressed in different hardcore period's clothes.

flagellum
10-17-2007, 03:47 PM
I must be oblivious to something. All I see is some funny looking kid sporting X's. Is the kid in the pictures edge? I'm guessing its supposed to be funny, maybe I'm just finding it funny for the wrong reasons?

xsecx
10-17-2007, 03:50 PM
I must be oblivious to something. All I see is some funny looking kid sporting X's. Is the kid in the pictures edge? I'm guessing its supposed to be funny, maybe I'm just finding it funny for the wrong reasons?

are you familiar at all with straight edge hardcore and it's history and what it looked like? If you look at the captions of the pictures, they talk about the time frame.

flagellum
10-17-2007, 03:54 PM
So its funny because in the picures he dresses as different eras in hardcores history. I see. I guess I can see why would you think that is humorful, funny whatever. I just thought it was funny because the kid looked doofy but then again, im an asshole.

xsecx
10-17-2007, 04:00 PM
So its funny because in the picures he dresses as different eras in hardcores history. I see. I guess I can see why would you think that is humorful, funny whatever. I just thought it was funny because the kid looked doofy but then again, im an asshole.

yeah, you're clearly on your way to make friends and influence people here.

flagellum
10-17-2007, 04:03 PM
I couldn't be less concerned about social acceptance on an internet forum. I'm not straight edge anyhow. Maturity means enjoying life's pleasures in sensible moderation. Complete abstinence is just as silly as unhealthy overindulgence, and both are an indicator of somebody who can't live life in a well-balanced manner, and is really nothing more than a basis for being self-righteous and looking down on other people who are not in one's own social clique.

xsecx
10-17-2007, 04:27 PM
I couldn't be less concerned about social acceptance on an internet forum. I'm not straight edge anyhow. Maturity means enjoying life's pleasures in sensible moderation. Complete abstinence is just as silly as unhealthy overindulgence, and both are an indicator of somebody who can't live life in a well-balanced manner, and is really nothing more than a basis for being self-righteous and looking down on other people who are not in one's own social clique.

So this begs the following questions, #1, why are you here, and #2, how is complete abstinence unhealthy at all and an indicator that someone isn't well balanced? I also find it ironic that someone who just professed to be an asshole and attempted to pick on a kid's pciture is going to try and talk about self-righteousness or looking down on anyone.

librawitch02
11-24-2007, 08:40 PM

I can see what your point with the complete abstinence and overindulgence being an indicator of not being able to find a balance but since I don't feel like filling myself with poisons I'll take complete abstinence quite happily.
How is it nothing more than a basis for being self righteous and looking down on others who are not in one's social clique? It doesn't make much sense....
Being straight edge doesn't mean looking down on others, to me anyways and since when did people who take complete abstinence or overindulge look down on others? Those who are arrogant look down on others.

Straightedge revenge
01-20-2008, 07:05 AM
One with a stamp on it ! :)

XDamonXHawkinsX
09-30-2008, 10:06 AM
This response is not the greatest post ever.

haha
same

straightXed
09-30-2008, 10:45 AM
haha
same

excuse me?

xxlastresort28xx
02-19-2009, 08:52 PM
The shorts brother it's all about those fuckin rip roaring god damn shorts!

Segadoway
02-21-2009, 05:54 AM

no dude it was bloodpuss, god...........

Just-a-fool
04-11-2009, 08:33 AM
Going to my first show tomorow :D
i'm looking forward too it actually.
I asked a few Hardcore kids at my school if they was going and they would come too.
But they all expect me to go crazy and jump into pits and stuff.
I'm not rly planning on doing that at first. The event starts at 13.00 and ends at 23.30 so who knows what happens. Maybe i'll go crazy, maybe i wont :D

SgtD
04-12-2009, 08:57 AM
Going to my first show tomorow :D
i'm looking forward too it actually.
I asked a few Hardcore kids at my school if they was going and they would come too.
But they all expect me to go crazy and jump into pits and stuff.
I'm not rly planning on doing that at first. The event starts at 13.00 and ends at 23.30 so who knows what happens. Maybe i'll go crazy, maybe i wont :D

cool. what bands are playing? (or played?)

Just-a-fool
04-14-2009, 12:57 AM
BUN DEM OUT
CIRCLE OF DEATH
ONE LAST CHANCE
PROVIDENCE
JOHNNY UNSTOPPABLE
EYES OF THE PLAGUE
ANGELSKIN
PUSHBACK
SECONDS FROM THE END
PRIDE OVER PAIN
ENOUGH SAID

But Providence had to cancel since their drummer, i believe, had an accident.

It was crazy :p they had to take away 2 girls, one with 4 teeth beaten out and 1 with a broken nose. Even tho there wasnt a fight... they just stood too close to the pit.
Anyway it was my first show and now i'm certain it won't be my last :D

xKAMRONx
12-15-2009, 09:23 AM

Then get the fuck out. There are so many kids that have a personal problem with Straight Edge kids on the internet, I'd LOVE to see this kid somewhere..

El Moro
04-27-2010, 05:14 PM
I wish I has shiny shoes...

xVeganAnarchistx
08-20-2010, 10:31 PM
i thought this was soo good i facebooked the link so all my sxe friends look.

radical
12-07-2010, 11:16 AM
Yeah that's what I thought the moment I saw that watch xD