www.hxcmp3.com/bands/11988

Prove It
www.proveit.tk

Terrah
www.terrahmusic.com

Ashen Sonnet

and still waiting to hear back from gather and one other

This is a garage show, so therefore:
no drugs, no alcohol, no fighting, no shitty attitudes, you can dance hard without being a dick..... if you smoke you will have to smoke out front. Please try to stay in back yard or garage at all times (as we don't want any hassles with police or neighbors, so we can do this more often). That being said, we still have to live here after you go home, so respect the house and the neighborhood. We are going to get a noise permit too that way there is no possibility of getting shut down. I want to try to get this over by 8, so be on time... It's going to be packed, hot, sweatty, posi, and most of all fun. If you don't come to have fun, don't come. Bring more money because bands will have merch. All money from cover is going to bands, Em and I are not keeping anything, so get the word out and get as many kids to come as possible....

For questions/directions/problems call me at (559) 302-8128 or e-mail broknhrtofatratr@aol.com

GO!

flame_still_burns
01-02-2005, 03:01 PM
i like fortunate son.

but i live nowhere near this show.

Pitbull
01-07-2005, 01:24 PM
Originally posted by veganedge
Thursday, Jan.6th

How did your show go?

veganedge
01-10-2005, 06:23 PM
Amazing... It was really fun. 7G's set was great... Prove It got the crowd moving for sure.... you should check out www.proveit.tk to check them out.