PDA

View Full Version : AM I EDGE (still)?

danaleeDAWN
12-20-2004, 06:19 PM
uh i went to this party and uh smoked pot.. like i tried it and im uh never gonna do it again.. am i still sxe?

xsecx
12-20-2004, 06:21 PM
the short answer is no.

danaleeDAWN
12-20-2004, 07:14 PM
i never really did smoke it tho....

xgregx
12-20-2004, 07:43 PM
Originally posted by danaleeDAWN
uh i went to this party and uh smoked pot.. like i tried it and im uh never gonna do it again.. am i still sxe?

just no...no

xsecx
12-20-2004, 09:24 PM

so what did you do then?

SgtD
12-21-2004, 04:50 AM
1. being drug free doesn't mean you're straight edge
2. doing drugs doesn't make you straight edge

danaleeDAWN
12-21-2004, 08:05 AM
Originally posted by xsecx
so what did you do then?

i was by people and like might have gotten a high off it cus yeah.....

danaleeDAWN
12-21-2004, 08:06 AM
Originally posted by SgtD
1. being drug free doesn't mean you're straight edge
2. doing drugs doesn't make you straight edge

i kno!

xsecx
12-21-2004, 08:07 AM
i was by people and like might have gotten a high off it cus yeah.....

so why were you close enough long enough to get a contact high?

danaleeDAWN
12-21-2004, 08:13 AM
Originally posted by xsecx
so why were you close enough long enough to get a contact high?
i dont kno .. we were walking around out side then we went into the barn and sat down and they started smoking ....

xsecx
12-21-2004, 01:01 PM
i dont kno .. we were walking around out side then we went into the barn and sat down and they started smoking ....

so why did you say you smoked pot then?

SgtD
12-21-2004, 01:34 PM
well she did...

Straightedgecat
12-23-2004, 11:52 AM
in no way am i trying to be mean or harsh in anyway, but in my opinion.. anyone who has turned there back, sold out, how ever you may put it, is no longer straight edge.. i feel this because then some stoner could call him/herself edge one day then smoke pot the next day and say there never going to do it again and then do it and then say the same thing and then call themselfs edge in the time between smoking. straight edge is a somthing you need to commit to, its not just a label..

SgtD
12-23-2004, 12:01 PM
Originally posted by Straightedgecat
in no way am i trying to be mean or harsh in anyway, but in my opinion.. anyone who has turned there back, sold out, how ever you may put it, is no longer straight edge.. i feel this because then some stoner could call him/herself edge one day then smoke pot the next day and say there never going to do it again and then do it and then say the same thing and then call themselfs edge in the time between smoking. straight edge is a somthing you need to commit to, its not just a label..
yeah it's a lifetime commitment, but how do you know someone who smoked cigarettes and drank won't last?
i mean before i was sxe i did a lots of drinking, i tried cigarettes (though i never tried dope).
and you know what made me live clean? that i realised it's no fun to drink. i didn't call myself edge till a couple of months, but that's my way of thinking

noman
12-23-2004, 02:23 PM
Originally posted by SgtD
yeah it's a lifetime commitment, but how do you know someone who smoked cigarettes and drank won't last?
i mean before i was sxe i did a lots of drinking, i tried cigarettes (though i never tried dope).
and you know what made me live clean? that i realised it's no fun to drink. i didn't call myself edge till a couple of months, but that's my way of thinking

this is true, one reason why i went edge is because ive seen so many people messed up that i knew it wouldnt be worth it...

slinkysRrad
12-23-2004, 05:53 PM
Originally posted by noman
this is true, one reason why i went edge is because ive seen so many people messed up that i knew it wouldnt be worth it...

same here

Pitbull
01-07-2005, 12:49 PM
Be drug free for yourself... not just to have some sort of title. If your only doing it for a title, your just a poser not worth a fuck anyway.