PDA

View Full Version : Storys of the pit

normaxjeanxcore
12-01-2004, 07:10 PM
At Jim Dandy's in salinas, Eighteen Visions played a show. The guitarist from Fate 13( an awesome band that is sadly no longer together) kicked me in the chest. A few minutes later, i started to feel dizzy, so i went outside. as i stumbled outside, i began to feel even worse and puked up blood, then immediatly fell to the floor. I was awakened a few moments later by a friend who said i passed out. crazy.

xdaddydaycorex
12-01-2004, 07:22 PM
Originally posted by normaxjeanxcore
At Jim Dandy's in salinas, Eighteen Visions played a show. The guitarist from Fate 13( an awesome band that is sadly no longer together) kicked me in the chest. A few minutes later, i started to feel dizzy, so i went outside. as i stumbled outside, i began to feel even worse and puked up blood, then immediatly fell to the floor. I was awakened a few moments later by a friend who said i passed out. crazy.
why did he kick you?

normaxjeanxcore
12-01-2004, 07:25 PM
Originally posted by xwaldencorex
why did he kick you? Salinas kids have a tendency to be a little more violent and aggressive than most hardcore kids. He was just dancing really. I was on the side of the pit and just got in the way. it happens, and all you can really do is look back and laugh, like i do as i tell this story.

normaxjeanxcore
12-01-2004, 07:30 PM
what about you do you have any funny/ scary/ whatever else storys?

SgtD
12-02-2004, 05:40 AM
once i fall on the floor while dancing and someon fell on my head wiht his ass, so my head was between the ground and the lads ass... it sucked

xsecx
12-02-2004, 09:08 AM
one time at a damnation show, they had the lights out and everyone was going nuts and a gun fell out of one of the dudes dancing pants.
that was pretty nuts. especially since it was one of the dudes that me and my friends weren't exactly getting along with at the time.

SgtD
12-02-2004, 10:46 AM
Originally posted by xsecx
one time at a damnation show, they had the lights out and everyone was going nuts and a gun fell out of one of the dudes dancing pants.
that was pretty nuts. especially since it was one of the dudes that me and my friends weren't exactly getting along with at the time.
now that's much much tougher than me getting an ass on my head...

normaxjeanxcore
12-02-2004, 01:35 PM
that was pretty nuts. especially since it was one of the dudes that me and my friends weren't exactly getting along with at the time. that reminds me of when this guy was hit somehow and his forehead opened up and they had to stop the show because he was unconcious and bleeding all over the ground. from what i heard from the guys friend is that he cracked his skull and had some internal bleeding and all kindsa $hit. crazy.

normaxjeanxcore
12-02-2004, 01:40 PM
Sunday I was at Bury Your Dead and Scars of Tomorrow(two AWESOME bands worthy of your money[scars is on victory]) and some guy kicked me in the side of the head, and now i have an ulcer in my left eye. it stings. it efin sucks. is language allowed on this site?cuz i have a tendency to use a lot of it. Bad language that is.

xdaddydaycorex
12-02-2004, 02:21 PM
Sunday I was at Bury Your Dead and Scars of Tomorrow(two AWESOME bands worthy of your money[scars is on victory]) and some guy kicked me in the side of the head, and now i have an ulcer in my left eye. it stings. it efin sucks. is language allowed on this site?cuz i have a tendency to use a lot of it. Bad language that is.
damn dude, maybe you should invest in kevlar body armor.
http://www.securityprousa.com/bodyarmor.html

Straightedgecat
12-03-2004, 09:05 PM
that was pretty nuts. especially since it was one of the dudes that me and my friends weren't exactly getting along with at the time. a guy pulled out pepper spray at a show i was at, that was one of the first shows i ever whent to.. but NJ kids can get pretty violent, and they can also be the best kids to have with you in the pit.. it really matters..

Straightedgecat
12-03-2004, 09:07 PM
that was pretty nuts. especially since it was one of the dudes that me and my friends weren't exactly getting along with at the time. who found the gun when the lights were out?

Sean The Red
12-03-2004, 11:19 PM

salinas... where the hell do you live, if its the area I imagine, I've only seen two other south bay poeple on here..

Sean The Red
12-03-2004, 11:22 PM
Originally posted by xwaldencorex
damn dude, maybe you should invest in kevlar body armor.
http://www.securityprousa.com/bodyarmor.html

too expensive, but the products are every cs fanatics dream

normaxjeanxcore
12-04-2004, 03:27 AM
Originally posted by Sean The Red
salinas... where the hell do you live, if its the area I imagine, I've only seen two other south bay poeple on here.. At the time i lived in salinas(about an hour south of frisco) but now i reside in the shithole known as the San Juaquin Valley. I agree with the vests.

xsecx
12-04-2004, 08:33 AM
Originally posted by Straightedgecat
who found the gun when the lights were out?

people kept kicking it. it was also really loud when it hit the floor.

Straightedgecat
12-04-2004, 09:35 AM
people kept kicking it. it was also really loud when it hit the floor. thats nuts.. did it fire off when it hit the floor?

xsecx
12-04-2004, 12:33 PM
thats nuts.. did it fire off when it hit the floor?

no.

Straightedgecat
12-05-2004, 10:48 AM
no. yea because that might have hurt

XhardcorekidX
12-29-2004, 11:42 AM
the guy was doing jumping jacks when the show was a sell outit was slayers latest tour with kse

straightXed
12-29-2004, 01:09 PM
Originally posted by XhardcorekidX
the guy was doing jumping jacks when the show was a sell outit was slayers latest tour with kse

this is the hardcore section.

XhardcorekidX
12-29-2004, 01:15 PM
so its still a pitstory

straightXed
12-29-2004, 01:32 PM
so its still a pitstory

a really lame one. I mean a guy did some jumping jacks!!!

Straightedgecat
01-01-2005, 10:45 AM
so its still a pitstory im gonna agree with ed here.. that story's pretty lame.. and so is slayer

SgtD
01-01-2005, 10:57 AM
im gonna agree with ed here.. that story's pretty lame.. and so is slayer
that story is lame, but slayer is good times

veganedge
01-02-2005, 12:53 PM
I live in the central valley too, and yes the salinas kids just don't care.... anyways normajean>>>> check out the shows section new house show there you will totally be into... what city do you live in??? hopefully it's close to Visalia.

normaxjeanxcore
01-02-2005, 04:52 PM
Originally posted by veganedge
I live in the central valley too, and yes the salinas kids just don't care.... anyways normajean>>>> check out the shows section new house show there you will totally be into... what city do you live in??? hopefully it's close to Visalia. Yeah, Tulare. Its only 10 miles south of V-town.

xJoeyNormalx
01-02-2005, 10:03 PM
One time, I was at an 18 Visions show and I messed up my hair.

SgtD
01-03-2005, 01:51 AM
hahaha brilliant

i just saw an 18 visions video. at first i thougth it's the new papa roach vidoe or something cos the music sucked and the band was all about dressing up and posing.

Pitbull
01-07-2005, 12:37 PM

man.. you tend to get kicked alot.. maybe you should consider your health and start attending emo shows instead. http://www.pitbull.fm/images/pimp.gif

sgrmiea49
01-07-2005, 03:42 PM
the first time i was in a pit, i was standing right behind the guy that i had a huge crush on, and all these guys were telling me to back up because they were going to start a pit because it was the band's last show, and i was sort of in a trance, and the guy i liked hit me right in the jaw and i got a huge bruise and i almost tore a chunk of my tongue off and i ripped apart the inside of my cheek and inhaled a little blood. it was worth it though.

Pitbull
01-07-2005, 03:52 PM
Originally posted by sgrmiea49
the first time i was in a pit, i was standing right behind the guy that i had a huge crush on, and all these guys were telling me to back up because they were going to start a pit because it was the band's last show, and i was sort of in a trance, and the guy i liked hit me right in the jaw and i got a huge bruise and i almost tore a chunk of my tongue off and i ripped apart the inside of my cheek and inhaled a little blood. it was worth it though.

the things love makes you do :P