PDA

View Full Version : are u sxe if in the past uve tried drugs?

dustin
11-25-2004, 07:44 PM
If in your past you have tried ciggerettes and cigars and have smoked pot once or twice...and then for a positive change you go xxx can you still be labeled sxe?

xsecx
01-12-2005, 10:30 AM
If in your past you have tried ciggerettes and cigars and have smoked pot once or twice...and then for a positive change you go xxx can you still be labeled sxe?
yes, many many people have.

sabresnmets
01-12-2005, 06:52 PM
definetly. just obviously as long as you dont do it anymore.

Sean The Red
01-12-2005, 09:47 PM

but highly suspect if you use "uve" rather than bothering to type "you've"

DontxxxBlink
01-23-2005, 08:55 PM
I wish that more people could understand that even if you have done stuff in the past, you are still able to be straight edge, since you changed your ways.

I get shit all the time because I used to drink and smoke.

xsecx
01-24-2005, 09:15 AM
I wish that more people could understand that even if you have done stuff in the past, you are still able to be straight edge, since you changed your ways.

I get shit all the time because I used to drink and smoke.
it's counterproductive to think about it any other way. every person is capable of change. everyone that is an addict today could begin sobreity tomorrow and conversly everyone that is sober to could turn into a raging drunk tomorrow. most of the people that I've known last the longest with sobriety are the ones who gave up drinking and drugs in the first place.

daytonohsxe
01-24-2005, 01:14 PM
I will admit I have abused drugs and things like that but that was in the past. People do change for the better.

rodrigo
02-15-2005, 10:18 PM
Yeah Im Sxe And I Did Smoke And Drink
And A Lot
Like I Was Desperate To Get Drunk And Vomit In The Floor

xSouthernEdgex
03-04-2005, 08:28 AM
I used to be real heavy into drugs..But now i consider myself sXe. i hate all drugs and drug users and im not proud of myself for stopping because i shouldn't have been a dumbass that started.

straightXed
03-04-2005, 10:43 AM
I used to be real heavy into drugs..But now i consider myself sXe. i hate all drugs and drug users and im not proud of myself for stopping because i shouldn't have been a dumbass that started.

You should still take some pride in changing things around and stopping that shit.

xResolvex
03-14-2005, 09:26 PM
its never too late to make a positive change in your life, if you are sincere.

besides, its your choice. dont let people put you down for making a honest transition into a better way of living.

xxx
jared