PDA

View Full Version : chocolate

DcDuckee
11-24-2004, 10:39 PM
okay, i think we used to have a thread about this. but my sister in law was like wait you don't drink caffeine but you eat chocolate? i was like yea but theres not a lot of...and shes like actually, theres a ton of caffiene in chocolate. its loaded. people get addicted all the time. i couldnt think of anything tosay to that becausei mean i stopped drinking caffeine but i still eat chocolate so im confused now. do you guys still eat chocolate?

linsee
11-24-2004, 10:49 PM
i dont think there's very much caffeine in chocolate.

xsecx
11-24-2004, 11:07 PM
Originally posted by DcDuckee
okay, i think we used to have a thread about this. but my sister in law was like wait you don't drink caffeine but you eat chocolate? i was like yea but theres not a lot of...and shes like actually, theres a ton of caffiene in chocolate. its loaded. people get addicted all the time. i couldnt think of anything tosay to that becausei mean i stopped drinking caffeine but i still eat chocolate so im confused now. do you guys still eat chocolate?

your sister in law is misinformed. the amount of caffiene in chocolate is about as much as in a cup of decaf tea or coffee, about 4 mg. for 4 oz. a can of coke has 33 mg.

DcDuckee
11-24-2004, 11:13 PM
Originally posted by xsecx
your sister in law is misinformed. the amount of caffiene in chocolate is about as much as in a cup of decaf tea or coffee, about 4 mg. for 4 oz. a can of coke has 33 mg.

i thought there wasnt very much but she wouldnt listen anyways. shes older....so obviously shes right

xsecx
11-24-2004, 11:21 PM
i thought there wasnt very much but she wouldnt listen anyways. shes older....so obviously shes right

tell her I said she's a stupid head and she should go research shit before she spouts shit

and then make her read this:
http://www.hersheys.com/nutrition/caffeine.asp

sabresnmets
11-27-2004, 10:32 AM
tell her I said she's a stupid head and she should go research shit before she spouts shit

and then make her read this:
http://www.hersheys.com/nutrition/caffeine.asp

i know your gonna rip me apart for this but theres a little bit of caffiene in chocolate. not much but a little. k lets say theres a wine cooler, (i dont know im not a drinker, i was looking for a drink with a llittle alcohol) its not much alcohol, but if you had a sip, would you be breaking edge. its like eating chocolate.

xsecx
11-27-2004, 10:37 AM
Originally posted by sabresnmets
i know your gonna rip me apart for this but theres a little bit of caffiene in chocolate. not much but a little. k lets say theres a wine cooler, (i dont know im not a drinker, i was looking for a drink with a llittle alcohol) its not much alcohol, but if you had a sip, would you be breaking edge. its like eating chocolate.

because chocolate has caffiene occuring in it naturally and doesn't have enough to affect you unless you consume an insane amount

alcohol in wine coolers however isn't naturally occuring the closer comparison would be the alcohol present in soy sauce or orange juice.

sabresnmets
11-27-2004, 10:41 AM
isnt caffiene in iced tea naturally?

xsecx
11-27-2004, 10:44 AM
Originally posted by sabresnmets
isnt caffiene in iced tea naturally?

so? is it enough to effect you where chocolate isn't?

dude. do whatever you want, but trying to find justifications to do it doesn't really work.

sabresnmets
11-27-2004, 10:48 AM
so? is it enough to effect you where chocolate isn't?

dude. do whatever you want, but trying to find justifications to do it doesn't really work.

no its not really about trying to justify it. i hate when people ask me things about caffiene and i have nothing to say. im just getting info, and i know what all my friends would say. i dont drink soda, i drink iced tea. i thought i was doing the right thing by not drinking soda (i know i am cause its healthier) but i didnt realize how much caffiene was in iced tea. its a good thing im a part of this place.

Straightedgecat
11-29-2004, 08:30 PM
your sister in law is misinformed. the amount of caffiene in chocolate is about as much as in a cup of decaf tea or coffee, about 4 mg. for 4 oz. a can of coke has 33 mg. does anyone here drink decaf coffee?

xgregx
11-29-2004, 09:38 PM
coffee tastes like shit.

but apple cider is good!

xsecx
11-29-2004, 09:39 PM
Originally posted by Straightedgecat
does anyone here drink decaf coffee?

occasionally. I drink decaf tea a lot more. but more than anything it's herbal tea if it's hot liquid.

straightXed
11-30-2004, 06:10 AM
Yeah i drink decaff green tea.

SgtD
11-30-2004, 06:13 AM
i drink tea but it's pretty short on caffien, i put one bag in one liter water just because of the taste. and it hasn't got any effect on me anyway, i usually sleep on the train to the university, after i have drunk a mug of tea.

straightXed
11-30-2004, 06:20 AM
Originally posted by xgregx
coffee tastes like shit.

but apple cider is good!

ewwwwwwwwwwwwww cider stinks so bad, especially the proper farmhouse scrumpy with fermented dead rats in. Its funny what you refer to as cider would get you a stomach churning liquid that looks similar to some kind of diesel and renowned for causing gut rot if you asked for apple cider round my way.

SgtD
11-30-2004, 06:24 AM
Originally posted by straightXed
ewwwwwwwwwwwwww cider stinks so bad, especially the proper farmhouse scrumpy with fermented dead rats in. Its funny what you refer to as cider would get you a stomach churning liquid that looks similar to some kind of diesel and renowned for causing gut rot if you asked for apple cider round my way.
don't know what is cider, but i'm not trying it....

SgtD
11-30-2004, 06:26 AM
okay the vocabulary said "apple-vine"
so i guess this is false info

xdaddydaycorex
11-30-2004, 11:56 AM
Originally posted by Straightedgecat
does anyone here drink decaf coffee?

yes, i just bought a pound of decaf ethiopian and it's tastey!
also drink coffee bean and tea leafs' decaf chai ( starfucks doesnt offer a decaf chai), but i probably drink de-caffeinated water the most of all.

straightXed
11-30-2004, 01:32 PM
Originally posted by SgtD

http://www.ukcider.co.uk/

xsecx
11-30-2004, 01:41 PM

scrumpy jack.

I don't even think you guys have apple cider like we do. I've seen hot mulled apple juice which is kind of the same.

straightXed
11-30-2004, 02:40 PM
scrumpy jack.

I don't even think you guys have apple cider like we do. I've seen hot mulled apple juice which is kind of the same.

does it burst capilaries to give the rosey faced effect?

xsecx
11-30-2004, 02:51 PM
does it burst capilaries to give the rosey faced effect?

only if you get the good shit.

Sean The Red
12-03-2004, 11:13 PM
Originally posted by xgregx
coffee tastes like shit.

but apple cider is good!

amen! and its super cheap right now

Xx-Ky-xX
12-21-2004, 10:10 PM

Ya the reason you crave it at random is usaly becasue of lack of protine (lol shut up not my fault i dont know how to spell...wait no yes it is)

DcDuckee
12-21-2004, 10:14 PM
Originally posted by SgtD
its like apple juice but better

SgtD
12-22-2004, 06:01 AM
its like apple juice but better
yeah i know since ed helped me out with that site http://forum.supergamez.hu/kep/faces/wink.gif

XhardcorekidX
12-29-2004, 11:53 AM
using caffien has nothing to do with it does it?i mean i dont use caffiene much like sometimes i drink soda or eat choclaote but only on a rare occaisons

xsecx
12-29-2004, 12:34 PM
Originally posted by XhardcorekidX
using caffien has nothing to do with it does it?i mean i dont use caffiene much like sometimes i drink soda or eat choclaote but only on a rare occaisons

has nothing to do with what?

XhardcorekidX
12-29-2004, 12:36 PM
i dont think caffiene has too much to do wiht sxe

xsecx
12-29-2004, 12:41 PM
Originally posted by XhardcorekidX
i dont think caffiene has too much to do wiht sxe

why doesn't it?

xvunderx
12-29-2004, 07:47 PM