PDA

View Full Version : Ha ha! Oh goodness..

sXe_Ensignia
10-24-2004, 02:01 AM
On these boards, a banner came up for Atreyu's Suicide Notes and Butterfly Kisses album and it said "In stores now!" Haha haha... Well, you don't say! It's a bit old.. But still good. What do you all think of their new album The Curse? I hope I'm not the only one into it...? Oooohh.. And Unearth's pretty good. And Shadows Fall!!! They've almost always been one of my favorites! Like, my favorite favorites!... And Hatebreed and Lamb of God. Oh dear, and so many others. A7X is great, but I'm sick of all these stupid scene kids thinking they're hardcore and crap.. Bleh. Go freaking..... Eat your eyeliner. Ha ha, that's the best I can come up with right now.
Don't start talking trash about Atreyu on here if you have a problem with them.. Start another post.
\m/ >.< \m/

straightXed
10-24-2004, 02:42 AM
this is the hardcore forum! This needs moving.

flame_still_burns
10-24-2004, 06:39 AM
there needs to be an 'all of these bands suck, have nothing to do with hardcore and the ozzfest is just a corporate sponsored, slick, glossy lie for people who think they are hardcore, but aren't to go to and buy 40 dollar shirts' option.

then i'd vote.

SgtD
10-24-2004, 07:07 AM
Originally posted by flame_still_burns
there needs to be an 'all of these bands suck, have nothing to do with hardcore and the ozzfest is just a corporate sponsored, slick, glossy lie for people who think they are hardcore, but aren't to go to and buy 40 dollar shirts' option.

then i'd vote.
i agree except the all of these bands suck. salyer is good.

straightXed
10-24-2004, 01:33 PM
Originally posted by SgtD
i agree except the all of these bands suck. salyer is good.

slayer is funny, even more so as they are getting on!

SgtD
10-24-2004, 01:47 PM
your post made mo vote.

straightXed
10-24-2004, 02:26 PM
Originally posted by SgtD
your post made mo vote.

how so?

Hoffen
10-24-2004, 04:35 PM
Now that this thread's been moved to the right place I can comment in it. I voted Hatebreed because that's the only band I think are quite good on the list. All the other band I hate or haven't heard before. I'm really no fan of metal.

xgregx
10-24-2004, 05:51 PM
I personally like Unearth. They have some amazing breakdowns.

SgtD
10-25-2004, 02:54 AM
Originally posted by straightXed
how so?
since i'm not able to go to the fest anyway, i trust you.
i saw them once and they were fucking great

hatebreed gets boring after a while, but they did a good show too