PDA

View Full Version : the long awaited new gimmes cd has arrived...

SgtD
10-21-2004, 08:12 AM
....in two pieces

at the post office i was told that they can't do shit, and they are not responsible for the caused damage.
the album cover is alright though.
this got me so mad!
i open the envelope, examine the album cover, and then that fucking cd is broken

xsecx
10-21-2004, 08:45 AM
Originally posted by SgtD
....in two pieces

at the post office i was told that they can't do shit, and they are not responsible for the caused damage.
the album cover is alright though.
this got me so mad!
i open the envelope, examine the album cover, and then that fucking cd is broken

so the packaging was ok, but the cd inside was fucked?

SgtD
10-21-2004, 08:51 AM
i can't tell since there was no cd case only the disk and the cover

Sean The Red
10-22-2004, 02:13 AM
Originally posted by SgtD
i can't tell since there was no cd case only the disk and the cover

Try bending a CD to the point that it breaks. They would have to do some intense bending to destroy a CD, they dont go down easy.

SgtD
10-22-2004, 03:42 AM
Originally posted by Sean The Red
Try bending a CD to the point that it breaks. They would have to do some intense bending to destroy a CD, they dont go down easy.
i hope they send me another one.(it was for my fanzine i didn't pay for that....)
if they don't, i review it by downloading it from somewhere, but then i can1't see the video footage, and i wouold love to see that.
it's a live album with "new" songs on it, and it really was recorded on poor guy's bar mitzwah... i guess it would be fun, cos there are pictures on the cover, and it seems funny

SgtD
10-28-2004, 07:47 AM
YEAH!!!
i just recieved the gimmies cd in one piece.
it's very funny. they can't even play stairway to heaven haha
and the video is funny too, watching the kids with their hands on their ears and granny's pogo...
good times.

ps: fat wreck is cool.