PDA

View Full Version : Records!!!



Corrupted
10-01-2004, 06:12 PM
are great!

xsecx
10-01-2004, 06:14 PM
read your pm.

Corrupted
10-01-2004, 06:16 PM
ok, read it...fair enough...thanks

Corrupted
10-01-2004, 06:17 PM
but you shouldn't go around editing people's posts to your own liking...

Corrupted
10-01-2004, 06:19 PM
:) take care \m/

xsecx
10-01-2004, 06:20 PM
Originally posted by Corrupted
but you shouldn't go around editing people's posts to your own liking...

and you really should realize at this point that you're not going to get your shit up.

policy is policy. if you don't like it, make your own board and go nuts advertising your shit there.

Corrupted
10-01-2004, 06:22 PM
no need to get hostile. i respect the policy.

xsecx
10-01-2004, 06:23 PM
Originally posted by Corrupted
no need to get hostile. i respect the policy.

which is why immediately after you read my pm to you telling you what you did wasn't cool you go ahead and try and post it again?

Corrupted
10-01-2004, 06:25 PM
just an instinctual reaction. when someone takes it upon oneself to erase one's words without explanation, one feel the impulse to be heard even louder. but it won't be going up again.

straightXed
10-01-2004, 06:41 PM
Originally posted by Corrupted
just an instinctual reaction. when someone takes it upon oneself to erase one's words without explanation, one feel the impulse to be heard even louder. but it won't be going up again.

pardon?!

xsecx
10-01-2004, 06:43 PM
Originally posted by straightXed
pardon?!

he posted an ad to go look at his auction like 4 times and they got deleted each time.

straightXed
10-01-2004, 06:58 PM
Originally posted by xsecx
he posted an ad to go look at his auction like 4 times and they got deleted each time.

that i can hear, i was just wondering how loud he would get?

Straightedgecat
10-01-2004, 09:58 PM
nice new avatar sir Ed

straightXed
10-02-2004, 06:02 AM
Originally posted by Straightedgecat
nice new avatar sir Ed

thank you