PDA

View Full Version : carry on

xdaddydaycorex
09-30-2004, 06:22 PM
can't find any anywhere. esp looking for a life less played.

straightXed
09-30-2004, 06:36 PM
Originally posted by XracerX
can't find any anywhere. esp looking for a life less played.

life less plauged you mean

straightXed
09-30-2004, 06:37 PM
Originally posted by straightXed

$10 bucks right here http://www.pahardcore.com/shop/product.cfm?intProductID=20

xdaddydaycorex
09-30-2004, 06:43 PM

yeah thats' it...only heard of it never seen it. everyone tells me it's out of print.

straightXed
09-30-2004, 06:47 PM
yeah thats' it...only heard of it never seen it. everyone tells me it's out of print.
oh well.

xdaddydaycorex
09-30-2004, 07:23 PM
$10 bucks right here http://www.pahardcore.com/shop/product.cfm?intProductID=20

thanks, just ordered it.

flame_still_burns
09-30-2004, 07:50 PM
you can order it from bridge nine as well. on vinyl and cd.

call it blasphemy, but i'll put this record in my top 10 of all time.

it's that fucking good.

xdaddydaycorex
09-30-2004, 07:52 PM
Originally posted by flame_still_burns
you can order it from bridge nine as well. on vinyl and cd.

call it blasphemy, but i'll put this record in my top 10 of all time.

it's that fucking good.

yeah thats what i've heard...so i guess i'll find out soon, hope it lives up to all the hype.

straightXed
10-01-2004, 01:38 AM
thanks, just ordered it.

no problem

xdaddydaycorex
10-07-2004, 07:06 PM
Originally posted by flame_still_burns
i'll put this record in my top 10 of all time.

it's that fucking good.

just recieved it....and YES it fucking IS!

xgregx
10-08-2004, 08:43 PM
they are a great band.

xdaddydaycorex
10-12-2004, 07:01 PM
Originally posted by xshadowsfallx
they are a great band.

hey i noticed when you recomended some metalcore bands to the guy who claims he's sXe but Not Into hardcore , you didn't mention shadows fall. does your screen name refer to something besides the band?

xgregx
10-12-2004, 07:15 PM
hey i noticed when you recomended some metalcore bands to the guy who claims he's sXe but Not Into hardcore , you didn't mention shadows fall. does your screen name refer to something besides the band?

actually I hate shadows fall so bad. I just like the name. I forgot that when I created this account and i never felt like getting a new one.

xdaddydaycorex
10-13-2004, 02:27 PM
Originally posted by xgregx
actually I hate shadows fall so bad. I just like the name. I forgot that when I created this account and i never felt like getting a new one.

ah, i see. so greg what up with your signature? suicide? really? damn thats pretty Hardcore bro.

xgregx
10-13-2004, 02:42 PM
ah, i see. so greg what up with your signature? suicide? really? damn thats pretty Hardcore bro.

I strongly plan on being edge for life. I know it is stupid because most people just grow out of it, but it is something I strongly believe in.

xdaddydaycorex
10-13-2004, 02:49 PM
Originally posted by xgregx
I strongly plan on being edge for life. I know it is stupid because most people just grow out of it, but it is something I strongly believe in.

i wasn't questioning your commitment, i was questioning the statement that you would comit suicide before betrayl.
so today, if you Had To Make A Choice ( make up your own extremely intense improbale scenario) between drinking a beer or killing yourself, you'd kill yourself ?

straightXed
10-13-2004, 03:57 PM
i wasn't questioning your commitment, i was questioning the statement that you would comit suicide before betrayl.
so today, if you Had To Make A Choice ( make up your own extremely intense improbale scenario) between drinking a beer or killing yourself, you'd kill yourself ?

i'd drink the beer, then later piss into whoever made me drink the beers gas tank.

Somethings aren't worth dying for and can end up working out for you in the long run anyway.

xsecx
10-13-2004, 04:06 PM
i'd drink the beer, then later piss into whoever made me drink the beers gas tank.

Somethings aren't worth dying for and can end up working out for you in the long run anyway.

you like peeing on things don't you ed.

straightXed
10-13-2004, 04:22 PM
Originally posted by xsecx
you like peeing on things don't you ed.

its ok, pooping is better.

xgregx
10-13-2004, 08:29 PM

I don't know what I would do, I mean no one has or probably will hold a gun to my head and say, "drink this or I will kill you."
I don't know, I just think that is a really powerful straight edge 'slogan'.
I completely understand your questioning though.