PDA

View Full Version : Attention Americans:

mouseman004
02-24-2016, 02:23 PM
Trump just won another Primary. Can you guys please put a stop to this?

xsecx
02-24-2016, 03:49 PM
Trump just won another Primary. Can you guys please put a stop to this?

why would we want to do that?

mouseman004
02-24-2016, 05:18 PM
why would we want to do that?

I hope that Trump winning the Republican nomination essentially hands the presidency to the Democrats, but having Trump running in a presidential election is still a scary thought.

xsecx
02-24-2016, 06:53 PM
I hope that Trump winning the Republican nomination essentially hands the presidency to the Democrats, but having Trump running in a presidential election is still a scary thought.

there's pretty much no chance if he wins the nom he'll be elected. he's got his fans, and they're all republicans but there are enough republicans that either won't vote at all or will vote for the democrat that will prevent him from being a decent candidate.

mouseman004
02-26-2016, 11:01 AM
there's pretty much no chance if he wins the nom he'll be elected. he's got his fans, and they're all republicans but there are enough republicans that either won't vote at all or will vote for the democrat that will prevent him from being a decent candidate.

Uh oh!

http://www.usnews.com/news/articles/2016-02-26/trump-will-become-president-statistical-model-says?src=usn_fb

History or not though, I am completely skeptical of this model.

xsecx
02-26-2016, 12:27 PM
Uh oh!

http://www.usnews.com/news/articles/2016-02-26/trump-will-become-president-statistical-model-says?src=usn_fb

History or not though, I am completely skeptical of this model.

I'd have to know/care enough to look into it see what factors go into the model.

Lifestyle_X
04-21-2016, 01:24 AM
How is Bernie doing?

xsecx
04-21-2016, 09:07 AM
How is Bernie doing?

he's still going but he can't get enough delegates to be the candidate.

Lifestyle_X
04-23-2016, 04:01 AM
Why is he still going then?

xsecx
04-23-2016, 10:36 AM
Why is he still going then?

that's a really good question. I think some of it is delusion, a lot of his followers can't accept the reality. Some if it is to force Hillary to try and take on more of his policies.

Lifestyle_X
04-27-2016, 05:36 PM
Is there any way there's a good outcome for the US? I heard that Clinton isn't the best candidate either.

xsecx
04-27-2016, 09:27 PM
Is there any way there's a good outcome for the US? I heard that Clinton isn't the best candidate either.

depends on what the make up the congress will be. If it stays the way it is, things will largely stay the same and little will get done.

xsecx
08-08-2016, 03:32 PM
well trump can't help himself and is losing in the polls so if things keep going this way he'll hopefully disappear forever.

rodrigo
08-11-2016, 01:32 PM
any chance he'll be interested in running again in four years?

our previous president pulled off something like that before, never as big of a douche as drumpf, but ran for presidency one time and didn't win. the next time he ran for it, he basically showed everything the previous president did wrong and said "i told you so" and won.

xsecx
08-11-2016, 01:55 PM

our previous president pulled off something like that before, never as big of a douche as drumpf, but ran for presidency one time and didn't win. the next time he ran for it, he basically showed everything the previous president did wrong and said "i told you so" and won.

unlikely given the number of bridges he has, is and will burn.

Lifestyle_X
10-14-2016, 02:27 AM
Trump, oh boy. Guess it's gonna be Clinton for the next four years.

xsecx
10-14-2016, 03:46 PM
Trump, oh boy. Guess it's gonna be Clinton for the next four years.

that's what it's looking like...

rodrigo
10-16-2016, 10:34 AM
i'm glad. but it was bound to happen one way or the other, i guess

Lifestyle_X
11-06-2016, 01:01 AM
Damn, Hillary's voice is really aweful when she's shouting.

CarlaRant
11-09-2016, 07:04 PM
I knew it was bad when my husband hugged, kissed, and told me I was pretty first thing in the morning. I turned on the news and screamed, "WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE?!?" Then I had to go to work where a bunch of 13 & 14-year-old kids were just parroting what their rich, white, Mormon parents tell them. I think I'm going to raid my kid's Halloween candy and eat all the Skittles.

xCrucialDudex
11-10-2016, 09:24 AM

That was exactly what happened in Ukraine in 2010 (this guy https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Viktor_Yanukovych#Presidency_.282010.E2.80.932014. 29)

Also, this (US) election of 2016 looked very similar to Ukraine's in 2014. Both countries are sharply divided and polarized. Different issues but the same problem. Not a good thing.

xCrucialDudex
11-10-2016, 09:27 AM
I knew it was bad when my husband hugged, kissed, and told me I was pretty first thing in the morning. I turned on the news and screamed, "WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE?!?" Then I had to go to work where a bunch of 13 & 14-year-old kids were just parroting what their rich, white, Mormon parents tell them. I think I'm going to raid my kid's Halloween candy and eat all the Skittles.

Well, congratulations on the new president!

Lifestyle_X
11-15-2016, 03:29 AM

How do Mormons vote?