PDA

View Full Version : im sorry

pit_dancer_hXc
09-29-2004, 12:53 PM
guys, im 18 years old, Ive been straight edge since i was about 14. I was really enjoying the straight edge life, well this weekend I was at a females house and she gave me an offer that was to hard to refuse, thats right guys i had sex. I feel really bad that I broke the straight edge rules. What do you guys think about this?! what should I do???

xdaddydaycorex
09-29-2004, 01:19 PM
Originally posted by pit_dancer_hXc
guys, im 18 years old, Ive been straight edge since i was about 14. I was really enjoying the straight edge life, well this weekend I was at a females house and she gave me an offer that was to hard to refuse, thats right guys i had sex. I feel really bad that I broke the straight edge rules. What do you guys think about this?! what should I do???

i think most of us here feel "not having sex" has very little if anything to do with keeping edge.
if you feel guilty about it that's a whole separate topic. however if you feel ok about it and it was totally consensual on both sides....i say cool , hope you had fun.

HOWEVER after reading you're list of favorite/greatest sxe/hc bands...i dont think your edge anyway.

xzagx
09-29-2004, 02:06 PM
@pit_dancer_hXc : and how often did you smoke ? ^^

SgtD
09-29-2004, 02:21 PM
Originally posted by pit_dancer_hXc
you should hide in your bedroom because the straight edge police could kill you any time!
dude seriously, what brought you here? noone knew you, and your first post was 'I'm sorry', like everybody knew who you are.
that just doeSn't make sense to me .
and about your post on the best hXc bands, well you don't know what hardcore is anyway.

xzagx
09-29-2004, 02:42 PM
@pit_dancer_hXc : What does sxe means exactly for you ?

straightXed
09-29-2004, 04:23 PM
yeah sex man, how low! i mean you could have murder my gran and eaten my hamster but sex, you have really let everyone down now.

I think sex should be in the olympics.

xdaddydaycorex
09-30-2004, 07:45 PM
Originally posted by straightXed
yeah sex man, how low! i mean you could have murder my gran and eaten my hamster but sex, you have really let everyone down now.

I think sex should be in the olympics.

i think it is...
http://www4.army.mil/ocpa/uploads/medium/SSGSierackiLiftNichols.jpg

straightXed
10-01-2004, 01:37 AM
Originally posted by XracerX
i think it is...

is it?

Sean The Red
10-02-2004, 04:05 AM
Originally posted by straightXed
is it?

I think its just homoerotocism. With all the stuff 'athletes' put in their body, actual sex would be like fucking a pharmacy cabinet. Just what kind of message would that send to kids?

Sean The Red
10-02-2004, 04:07 AM
Originally posted by XracerX
i think it is...

I really want to know what the rest of the text in the background says, Simply seeing 'RIDE' plus the foreground action is a bit amusing.