PDA

View Full Version : verse.



flame_still_burns
09-20-2004, 12:46 PM
anyone else into this band?

this LP is killing me.

http://www.rivalrecords.net/mp3/Verse-02-Tear_Down_These_Walls.mp3

give this song a listen.

i'm in love.

straightXed
09-20-2004, 05:14 PM
Originally posted by flame_still_burns
anyone else into this band?

this LP is killing me.

http://www.rivalrecords.net/mp3/Verse-02-Tear_Down_These_Walls.mp3

give this song a listen.

i'm in love.

i got lindsey the cd the other day although she paid for it.

Racer X
09-21-2004, 12:42 PM
Originally posted by flame_still_burns
anyone else into this band?

this LP is killing me.

http://www.rivalrecords.net/mp3/Verse-02-Tear_Down_These_Walls.mp3

give this song a listen.

i'm in love.

rival records is a weird fucking label. i couldn't find the band , i got too damn lost in all the fucking hip hop shit on this site.

straightXed
09-21-2004, 01:13 PM
Originally posted by Racer X
rival records is a weird fucking label. i couldn't find the band , i got too damn lost in all the fucking hip hop shit on this site.

are you sure you went to the right place?

http://www.rivalrecords.net

Racer X
09-21-2004, 01:17 PM
Originally posted by straightXed
are you sure you went to the right place?

http://www.rivalrecords.net

weird...i was in a bad place before...this is better. thanks.

straightXed
09-21-2004, 01:24 PM
Originally posted by Racer X
weird...i was in a bad place before...this is better. thanks.

its possible you did what i did and went to www.rivalrecord.com instead of .net

linsee
09-28-2004, 12:58 AM
how did i miss this thread?

i love verse, i have the ep on vinyl and cd.
the lp is on the way.


check out some of the other bands on rival records like allegiance and physical challenge. good stuff.

SgtD
09-28-2004, 02:31 AM
this band really is good!

flame_still_burns
09-28-2004, 07:26 AM
Originally posted by linsee
how did i miss this thread?

i love verse, i have the ep on vinyl and cd.
the lp is on the way.


check out some of the other bands on rival records like allegiance and physical challenge. good stuff.

allegiance...or at least the songs on the IxA split remind me of inside out (i swear the singer sounds like inside out era zac de la rocha)... which is good. i need more by this band.

linsee
09-28-2004, 03:17 PM
Originally posted by flame_still_burns
allegiance...or at least the songs on the IxA split remind me of inside out (i swear the singer sounds like inside out era zac de la rocha)... which is good. i need more by this band.
i have allegiance's full length, its really good.

flame_still_burns
10-15-2004, 08:41 PM
thanks to the internet. and some savvy trading... i have in principle acquired the verse rebuild LP on every color.

*Judge Green out of 122
*Swirly Minty Green out of the same 122 (there are some variances in the greens)
*Positive Numbers's Hand Numbered out of 190
*Gold out of 800ish ( i already had this one)

internet good.

straightXed
10-15-2004, 08:49 PM
Originally posted by flame_still_burns
thanks to the internet. and some savvy trading... i have in principle acquired the verse rebuild LP on every color.

*Judge Green out of 122
*Swirly Minty Green out of the same 122 (there are some variances in the greens)
*Positive Numbers's Hand Numbered out of 190
*Gold out of 800ish ( i already had this one)

internet good.

do you have a ridulously large amount of vinyl?

linsee
10-15-2004, 08:50 PM
Originally posted by flame_still_burns
thanks to the internet. and some savvy trading... i have in principle acquired the verse rebuild LP on every color.

*Judge Green out of 122
*Swirly Minty Green out of the same 122 (there are some variances in the greens)
*Positive Numbers's Hand Numbered out of 190
*Gold out of 800ish ( i already had this one)

internet good.

you are so a record geek!
im glad i never got into that, or i would be even more broke.

flame_still_burns
10-15-2004, 09:06 PM
Originally posted by straightXed
do you have a ridulously large amount of vinyl?

i have probably 600 or 700 LPs.

7"s...maybe the same number...maybe a few more.

it's nice until you have to move it.

straightXed
10-15-2004, 09:13 PM
Originally posted by flame_still_burns
i have probably 600 or 700 LPs.

7"s...maybe the same number...maybe a few more.

it's nice until you have to move it.

wow, i have like 500 cd's but not much vinyl at all in comparisom