PDA

View Full Version : Worst thing in the world

Sean The Red
09-15-2004, 10:18 PM
Suicide.
The dad of the 18 year old bass player of my good friend's band just decided he was done, and blew his head off, after his dad said he (his father) "might as well think of him as being dead." Because his new wife didnt want him seeing his kids from his first marriage anymore.
After reflecting on all of this, I came to the conclusion that of all the bad things in the world, suicide is the worst.

SgtD
09-16-2004, 04:45 AM
i can't imagine something, that would make me kill myself. they say it runs in my family.(two suicides happened), but i don't think it has a connection with it.

xdaddydaycorex
09-16-2004, 12:45 PM
Originally posted by Sean The Red
Suicide.
The dad of the 18 year old bass player of my good friend's band just decided he was done, and blew his head off, after his dad said he (his father) "might as well think of him as being dead." Because his new wife didnt want him seeing his kids from his first marriage anymore.
After reflecting on all of this, I came to the conclusion that of all the bad things in the world, suicide is the worst.

did he do this at home for his family to find? cuz thats the worst way to do it. my best friends' dad was married twice, his first wife killed herself. my friends' older brother came home from school and found her. the brother was never the same and ultimately...killed himself too.
suicide is some fucked up shit for sure...such a selfish act.

xsecx
09-16-2004, 12:48 PM
Originally posted by atomicLP
did he do this at home for his family to find? cuz thats the worst way to do it. my best friends' dad was married twice, his first wife killed herself. my friends' older brother came home from school and found her. the brother was never the same and ultimately...killed himself too.
suicide is some fucked up shit for sure...such a selfish act.

80% of the time someone within the family of a suicide victim will end up commiting suicide within 3 years.