PDA

View Full Version : what was i thinking?!

SgtD
09-14-2004, 05:49 AM
"Unfortunately we have to cancel two shows of the tour, Budapest / Hungary on november 11th as well as Kopenhagen / Denmark on november 22nd. Due to health problems of a member of one band (we don't want to spread the name, to avoid too many rumours), the whole tour has to take two days off in between. Budapest and Kopenhagen were the only places to take off routingwise. Hopefully some peole will be able to go to another show instead."

no i won't be able to go to another show. oh i almost forgot! i can go to vienna , which is 100km-es approximately from budapest. and guess what? the show is on november 12Th. hope the "person who is ill" can recover in one days time.

it's crystal clear that i'am lied to. and i don't like being lied to.

flame_still_burns
09-14-2004, 07:34 AM
what band is this?

SgtD
09-14-2004, 07:49 AM
resistance tour: Sick of it all, 7seconds, unearth, bones, ramallah walls of jericho

xsecx
09-14-2004, 08:04 AM
do they really believe this is a viable story? if someone's health is that bad, how is taking 2 shows off going to matter?

SgtD
09-14-2004, 09:34 AM
and if he's sick in september, how do you think he will be in november? and how do you expect that?
i was too excited, and this happens when i want something really bad. i was on the gueastlist and i could have made an interview with walls of jericho and 7seconds. now i have to go for the show to vienna, and i 've got no place to sleep there, don't know the city, and the austrian shows are boring cos they won't dance(the hardcore dancers come to hungarian gigs cos of this).

xsecx
09-14-2004, 10:22 AM
Originally posted by SgtD
and if he's sick in september, how do you think he will be in november? and how do you expect that?
i was too excited, and this happens when i want something really bad. i was on the gueastlist and i could have made an interview with walls of jericho and 7seconds. now i have to go for the show to vienna, and i 've got no place to sleep there, don't know the city, and the austrian shows are boring cos they won't dance(the hardcore dancers come to hungarian gigs cos of this).

maybe they're just allergic to former eastern bloc countries?

SgtD
09-16-2004, 05:21 AM
"hello people,
last night was hands down the best show of the tour. we played Budapest for the 1st time and the place went nuts. the enthusiasm was incredible. we will be back,that is a promise. the people were very nice and i made new friends...
unfortunatly,the curfew cleared the place out early. today is a day off in munich,so its off to the italian restaurant.
talk to you later.
Craig hXc "

and they said this when i interviewed them after the gig. i told him, that maybe you tell this to the actual country you played in, but they said they meant it.