View Full Version : shirts

xgregx
08-16-2004, 06:26 PM
http://www.seventhdagger.com./
- NC straightedge site

they have some good shirts

flame_still_burns
08-17-2004, 10:13 PM
they do have some good ones...and some ungood ones.

danny who does that site is a friend of mine. and annie who drew some of the better shirts is my does tattoos at tattoo devil studios in raleigh. it's a pretty militant site, i was a little worried the first time i hung out with those kids, but it was okay.

here's danny's new tattoo. i'd guess 90 percent of his body is covered. this one will guarantee he'll never get into medical school.

http://www.annielicious.com/images/Tatgal/thumbnails/xx11.jpg

xgregx
08-18-2004, 05:09 PM
yeah man they are cool guys.

SgtD
08-19-2004, 03:48 AM
Originally posted by flame_still_burns
they do have some good ones...and some ungood ones.

danny who does that site is a friend of mine. and annie who drew some of the better shirts is my does tattoos at tattoo devil studios in raleigh. it's a pretty militant site, i was a little worried the first time i hung out with those kids, but it was okay.

here's danny's new tattoo. i'd guess 90 percent of his body is covered. this one will guarantee he'll never get into medical school.

http://www.annielicious.com/images/Tatgal/thumbnails/xx11.jpg

guess he never x-s his fist... :)

xgregx
08-19-2004, 03:03 PM
his knuckles are.
he also has X's elsewhere on his body.
He was being a dick to the lead singer of BANE.
it was awesome.

xsecx
08-19-2004, 03:05 PM
Originally posted by xshadowsfallx
his knuckles are.
he also has X's elsewhere on his body.
He was being a dick to the lead singer of BANE.
it was awesome.

why was he being a dick to aaron?

xgregx
08-19-2004, 05:05 PM
Originally posted by xsecx
why was he being a dick to aaron?

cuz at the show, aaron was making a speach about standing up for what you believe in and staying true. which is stupid because he sold out. plus his voice sucks now.

xsecx
08-19-2004, 06:56 PM
cuz at the show, aaron was making a speach about standing up for what you believe in and staying true. which is stupid because he sold out. plus his voice sucks now.

since when?

xgregx
08-19-2004, 08:18 PM
since when?

has he sold out? a while
his voice sucks? it went to shit like 5 years ago.

xsecx
08-19-2004, 08:23 PM
has he sold out? a while
his voice sucks? it went to shit like 5 years ago.

he was edge as of a couple of years ago. and his voice was fine on give blood which was the last time I saw them live.

xgregx
08-19-2004, 08:43 PM
he was edge as of a couple of years ago. and his voice was fine on give blood which was the last time I saw them live.

well he isn't edge anymore
no I am not going to get in this argument
you will tell someone that they are stupid like in the veggie forum
I don't like the negative tension

xsecx
08-19-2004, 09:16 PM
well he isn't edge anymore
no I am not going to get in this argument
you will tell someone that they are stupid like in the veggie forum
I don't like the negative tension

what are you even talking about? How do you know he isn't edge anymore? What are you basing it on?

You have this really bad habit of making statements without any supporting evidence.

xgregx
08-19-2004, 09:54 PM
what are you even talking about? How do you know he isn't edge anymore? What are you basing it on?

You have this really bad habit of making statements without any supporting evidence.

1. the animal testing thing. you were making a huge deal out of something that has been proven. people have seen this shit. its the same principal as us going over to Iraq and looking for missles. Animal testing is wrong I don't care what you say, it is wrong. You want proof of it? Go to an Iams factory and other factories. Most labels, it will clearly say, 'not tested on animals,' and if it isn't you can find out very easily if they do. I have seen a video clip. If you don't want to believe me, wow. If you think that I am just making this vivisection off the top of my head then you are amazing.

2. www.mis-one.com , my friends, other internet sites, other straightedge forums. Everyone of them have said he sold out. I have been hearing this rumor for a while. If you truly want proof email him. I don't care.

Why do you make big deals out of something stupid? This is a forum, and I am just a stupid teenager to you.

Sean The Red
08-20-2004, 01:24 AM
1. the animal testing thing. you were making a huge deal out of something that has been proven. people have seen this shit. its the same principal as us going over to Iraq and looking for missles. Animal testing is wrong I don't care what you say, it is wrong. You want proof of it? Go to an Iams factory and other factories. Most labels, it will clearly say, 'not tested on animals,' and if it isn't you can find out very easily if they do. I have seen a video clip. If you don't want to believe me, wow. If you think that I am just making this vivisection off the top of my head then you are amazing.

2. www.mis-one.com , my friends, other internet sites, other straightedge forums. Everyone of them have said he sold out. I have been hearing this rumor for a while. If you truly want proof email him. I don't care.

Why do you make big deals out of something stupid? This is a forum, and I am just a stupid teenager to you.

prepare for dusty to rip you apart

xsecx
08-20-2004, 08:11 AM

I'm making a huge deal about a statement you gave but didn't provide anything to support it. At no point did I ever say it wasn't true, did I? You somehow think that you can make statements but the burden of proof of those statements is on everyone else. That you somehow operate to rules counter those that apply to everyone else. I'm sure when you're in school and you write papers you never site sources. That everything is bullet points and when asked you tell teachers to go look find proof themselves. If this is something you care about, then you'd think you'd want to actually educate people rather than simply making statements and expecting those statements to be taken as bibical truth.

So now it's a rumor. Gossip doesn't equal fact. Saying "I heard he might have sold out" is a completely different statement from "he sold out". I haven't heard the same rumor, so I asked where you heard it. and for some reason if it's true, it'd be weird since he's not listed on the edge break list. I'm not even saying if it's true or not. I don't know. But you don't either, but yet you make statements of fact over things you don't know to be true.

Because you need to learn that in life if you're going to make statements you HAVE to back them up. Especially if it's something you care about. You claim to care about animal rights, but don't actually provide proof or anything other than stuff you read on a flyer. You say you've seen things, but you'd think that if you cared enough about it, you'd want to share that will people, since you cared enough to spout bullet points you read somewhere else.

straightXed
08-20-2004, 09:26 AM
so is there any evidence of this as i can't find any?