PDA

View Full Version : you know what?

xsecx
08-13-2004, 06:46 PM
I FUCKING LOVE THE STRAIGHT EDGE!

flame_still_burns
08-13-2004, 07:03 PM
if it's in all caps...i know you're serious.

xsecx
08-13-2004, 07:04 PM
Originally posted by flame_still_burns
if it's in all caps...i know you're serious.

it's what happens when the wife is away at kung fu and I can listen to music really loud and play video games.

straightXed
08-13-2004, 07:11 PM
Originally posted by xsecx
it's what happens when the wife is away at kung fu and I can listen to music really loud and play video games.

lindsey said to do the dishes, but i say ignore that and keep playing.

flame_still_burns
08-13-2004, 07:15 PM

lucky bastard.

i'm dying to play 'prince of persia' on xbox...which has become my new obsession. but my wifes friends are visiting so i'll have to stick to be a message board hermit.

xsecx
08-13-2004, 07:18 PM
Originally posted by flame_still_burns
lucky bastard.

i'm dying to play 'prince of persia' on xbox...which has become my new obsession. but my wifes friends are visiting so i'll have to stick to be a message board hermit.

she'll be home any minute though and then out for indian food goodness if she isn't too tired from her pretest for her yellow sash.

but right now I have the life of riley.

xsecx
08-13-2004, 07:19 PM
Originally posted by straightXed
lindsey said to do the dishes, but i say ignore that and keep playing.

aye aye captain!

noman
09-12-2004, 10:59 AM
the few advantages of being a kid....i play v-games and sit around listening to loud music for 7 + hours a day....mwuaahahahhahaahha lvl87 barb roxor joo noob

Xx-Ky-xX
09-13-2004, 06:54 PM
uhh joe shut up ill pwn j00 wit me 77 trap assisan any day and you know it too

noman
09-13-2004, 07:11 PM
its cause i messed him up lol....if will had tought me how to do it right id be ownin u. besides, when he hits lvl 94 ill have maxed nat resist and iron skin...hence ill own u

lol

noman
09-13-2004, 07:12 PM
everyone is prolly thinking "wtf is up with those nerds" rofl

Sean The Red
09-15-2004, 10:09 PM
Originally posted by noman
everyone is prolly thinking "wtf is up with those nerds" rofl

enough of that...

xdaddydaycorex
09-16-2004, 04:22 PM
I FUCKING LOVE THE STRAIGHT EDGE!

yeah, after going to last nights' non-edge ignite show and realizing i was like the only sxe over 18...it made me feel GGGGGGrrrrrrreat!
kinda like knowing a killer secret that you keep to yourself.

Racer X
09-21-2004, 11:40 AM
edge is like sex, i can't get enough, and even when it's bad it's oh so fuckin' good.

straightXed
09-21-2004, 12:10 PM
Originally posted by Racer X
edge is like sex, i can't get enough, and even when it's bad it's oh so fuckin' good.

so have you ever had bad edge?

Racer X
09-21-2004, 12:15 PM
so have you ever had bad edge?

yeah , right here:

GIZMO's band;

listen to us

we are called fall of apathy

let me know what you think

www.purevolume.com/fallofapathy

straightXed
09-21-2004, 12:30 PM
Originally posted by Racer X
yeah , right here:

GIZMO's band;

listen to us

we are called fall of apathy

let me know what you think

www.purevolume.com/fallofapathy

it was pretty good actually, not really my cup of tea but i'd listen to it while playing video games i think.

xdaddydaycorex
09-29-2004, 06:09 PM
it was pretty good actually, not really my cup of tea but i'd listen to it while playing video games i think.

yeah , like i said, even when it's bad it's fucking great!

SgtD
09-30-2004, 02:39 AM
that was pretty good. i prefer oldschool but this was defenitaly good.

xdaddydaycorex
09-30-2004, 01:39 PM
Originally posted by SgtD
that was pretty good. i prefer oldschool but this was defenitaly good.

yeah, it is good, i was just making a point that any hXc is pretty good even when it's ...here i go again...bad. i think it was the screamo vocals that had me say it's "bad" to begin with, but the music is good.

GIZMO i hope you appreciate the indirect hype we're all giving fall of apathy here.

straightXed
09-30-2004, 02:02 PM
Originally posted by XracerX
yeah, it is good, i was just making a point that any hXc is pretty good even when it's ...here i go again...bad. i think it was the screamo vocals that had me say it's "bad" to begin with, but the music is good.

GIZMO i hope you appreciate the indirect hype we're all giving fall of apathy here.

yeah but the whole "edge is like sex, i can't get enough, and even when it's bad it's oh so fuckin' good." Seemed like you weren't talking about hardcore but straightedge, at least thats what came accross and i was just wondering what bad straightedge was!

xsecx
09-30-2004, 02:08 PM
yeah but the whole "edge is like sex, i can't get enough, and even when it's bad it's oh so fuckin' good." Seemed like you weren't talking about hardcore but straightedge, at least thats what came accross and i was just wondering what bad straightedge was!

throwdown

ooooooooooooooooooooo

xdaddydaycorex
09-30-2004, 02:09 PM

i think i was talking about hXc. because there is bad sxe. all the little kids who go around calling themselves edge who listen to limp bizkit , korn and three doors down and think that if they have sex they're not edge anymore....that's bad edge.

straightXed
09-30-2004, 02:11 PM
i think i was talking about hXc. because there is bad sxe. all the little kids who go around calling themselves edge who listen to limp bizkit , korn and three doors down and think that if they have sex they're not edge anymore....that's bad edge.

no, thats just not edge.

xdaddydaycorex
09-30-2004, 02:13 PM
no, thats just not edge.

yeah i knew you were gonna say that...cause i said to my self right after i posted.
...so i guess you got me....there is no bad edge.

SgtD
10-01-2004, 03:14 AM

luckily over here these little teenagers who thin of limp bizkit is hardcore don't even know what straight edge means so they don't call themselves edge.i hope this never gets in trend here...

SgtD
10-01-2004, 03:15 AM
throwdown

ooooooooooooooooooooo

that made me laugh like a maniac!