PDA

View Full Version : We do everything butt sex...

paspar2
08-13-2004, 01:28 AM
Can you be sXe and still have anal sex? Yes this is a very dumb question, but it's 2 in the morning. And quite frankly, I love butt love. It's wild and don't cause a child.

straightXed
08-13-2004, 05:47 AM
Originally posted by paspar2
Can you be sXe and still have anal sex? Yes this is a very dumb question, but it's 2 in the morning. And quite frankly, I love butt love. It's wild and don't cause a child.

Lions are wild, try doing a lion in the butt.

xvunderx
08-13-2004, 07:11 AM
I don't think sxe has a stance on butt sex?

How ever! did you know there was a butt sex holiday yesterday in San Fransico! (my friend sent me a link to an article on it, I wish I'd saved it now)

xsecx
08-13-2004, 08:10 AM
this is honestly the reason why I think the whole sex concept of straight edge is flawed. at what point is it wrong? at what point is it ok? is just kissing ok? what about oral or manual? after how long you've been dating is it ok? If you "fall in love" instantly with every girl you meet and have one night stands is that ok, because you were in love? Is making out with lots of people ok ?

it's all fucking stupid.

straightXed
08-13-2004, 11:00 AM
Originally posted by xsecx
this is honestly the reason why I think the whole sex concept of straight edge is flawed. at what point is it wrong? at what point is it ok? is just kissing ok? what about oral or manual? after how long you've been dating is it ok? If you "fall in love" instantly with every girl you meet and have one night stands is that ok, because you were in love? Is making out with lots of people ok ?

it's all fucking stupid.

I agree totally and think people should really put their own thoughts and opinions on the subject in the forefront of things instead of trying to fit their beliefs into somekind of straightedge mould. So i guess that means do what you think is right for you Mr. Buttman.

Sean The Red
08-18-2004, 03:03 AM
Originally posted by xsecx

it's all fucking stupid.

I concur. I tried to find something a little more solid, and the only thread I can find between differing views is that respecting your partner is involved. That makes lots of sense to me, since so much of straight edge culture is focused on respecting yourself. Aside from that, I cant find a damn thing that isnt based on personal beliefs and practice. And would you really want to be with someone you couldnt respect?

SgtD
08-19-2004, 03:59 AM
so a drunk girl sat next to me after a concert last week. she says "this whole straight edge thing is ridiculous. some ugly guy may have invented it, to be attractive to girls, cos if you don't do one night stands, you are untouchable, and this gets the girls mad. and what if you meet a girl, and she attracts you and she likes you, and you won't have a one night stand because you're sxe? and by the way not drinking or doing drugs makes you sxe? so my grandma is straight edge because she never drinked or did drugs?"....etc...

so i wanted to react, but the shit kept coming from her mouth constantly. then i realised, it makes no sense to tell the chick what i really think. cos she couldn't be able to think about it.

Dummy
08-24-2004, 09:50 AM
Originally posted by SgtD
so a drunk girl sat next to me after a concert last week. she says "this whole straight edge thing is ridiculous. some ugly guy may have invented it, to be attractive to girls, cos if you don't do one night stands, you are untouchable, and this gets the girls mad. and what if you meet a girl, and she attracts you and she likes you, and you won't have a one night stand because you're sxe? and by the way not drinking or doing drugs makes you sxe? so my grandma is straight edge because she never drinked or did drugs?"....etc...

so i wanted to react, but the shit kept coming from her mouth constantly. then i realised, it makes no sense to tell the chick what i really think. cos she couldn't be able to think about it.

or remember it

i figure what happens in the bedroom should stay in the bedroom...or car.....or public parks..welll you get the idea right?

SgtD
08-24-2004, 09:57 AM
...or bath tub...

Dummy
08-24-2004, 09:59 AM
as long as the rubber ducky isn't watching

SgtD
08-24-2004, 10:32 AM
no my friend. knowing the fact that the rubber ducky is wathcing adds some kinkyness.

Dummy
08-24-2004, 10:34 AM
hahahhaha
"rubber ducky youre the one, you make bathtime so much fun"

SgtD
08-24-2004, 10:35 AM
well, theres some sense in that...

noman
09-12-2004, 10:51 AM
dude i fell outa my chair laughing at the rubber duck comment