PDA

View Full Version : Question about a band?

sXeHardcoreHero
08-02-2004, 12:54 PM
Is Sick of it all a sXe Band?

xsecx
08-02-2004, 12:57 PM
Originally posted by sXeHardcoreHero
Is Sick of it all a sXe Band?

no, but they have crew ties, dms and alley way, with most of the influential sxe bands from the late 80s ie gorilla biscuits and judge.

straightXed
08-02-2004, 02:13 PM
i remember everyone used to tell me pete was straightedge but no one else.

xvunderx
08-02-2004, 02:44 PM
I remember in an interview one of them was on about being edge, but just the one, and I can't remember who, or be arsed to go through zines trying to find it.

straightXed
08-02-2004, 03:11 PM
Originally posted by xvunderx
I remember in an interview one of them was on about being edge, but just the one, and I can't remember who, or be arsed to go through zines trying to find it.

well its either craig or pete, i remember reading something to the same effect also

xsecx
08-02-2004, 03:14 PM
Originally posted by straightXed
well its either craig or pete, i remember reading something to the same effect also

What was the funniest rumour that was ever spread about you personally or your band?
Armand:That Craig is straight-edge!

http://64.233.179.104/search?q=cache:JCv5nVGnDt0J:www.letitburnrecords.c om/keepthefaith/interviews/sickofitall.htm+%22sick+of+it+all%22+%22straight+e dge%22+interview+pete+craig&hl=en

xsecx
08-02-2004, 03:16 PM
And what's your attitude towards sXe? I read in an interview with Lou quite a while ago that apparently he's sXe, so what about the rest of the band?

Don't believe the hype! I've thrown wine parties that Lou has sneaked in on! When he drinks he gets really loud, but he never gets shit-faced. That's Craig and my department. Pete is the straightest one of the group. I think straight edge is a positive movement, as long as it's done for personal reasons and not because of the trend. The people that have stuck to it over the years have always been the one's who don't wear the uniform, and don't try to preach their lifestyle choice to others. Those are the edgers I admire.

http://64.233.179.104/search?q=cache:KoaRgWj2yhcJ:www.voiceofreason.de/sickofitall_interview.htm+%22sick+of+it+all%22+%22 straight+edge%22+interview+pete+craig&hl=en

xvunderx
08-02-2004, 03:34 PM
Ok I'll go have a look and see i fi can find the interview I was thinking of back in a wee bit.

xvunderx
08-02-2004, 03:38 PM
Ok I'll go have a look and see i fi can find the interview I was thinking of back in a wee bit.

Can't find it. I want to say it was in Fracture, but I'm probably remembering it wrong.

straightXed
08-02-2004, 03:55 PM
Can't find it. I want to say it was in Fracture, but I'm probably remembering it wrong.

nah i remember something like that so it was probably just misinformation