PDA

View Full Version : Ipods?

AxZxHxC
07-30-2004, 08:22 PM
Just seein what people think about em'. I just got mine, and I love it. Kinda sad though that they just came out witht the 4g right after i ordered mine. Hell, the 3g is still cool.

straightXed
07-31-2004, 06:45 AM
Originally posted by AxZxHxC
Just seein what people think about em'. I just got mine, and I love it. Kinda sad though that they just came out witht the 4g right after i ordered mine. Hell, the 3g is still cool.

i'd like one

flame_still_burns
07-31-2004, 07:36 AM
i desperately want one. the guy i went to posi#'s with had one (40GB) and it was insane. since i travel i could have most of my entire record collection with me at all times.

that would be amazing.

xsecx
07-31-2004, 09:23 AM
Originally posted by flame_still_burns
i desperately want one. the guy i went to posi#'s with had one (40GB) and it was insane. since i travel i could have most of my entire record collection with me at all times.

that would be amazing.

I echo this sentiment. I also know that I won't be getting one anytime soon.

flame_still_burns
07-31-2004, 01:59 PM
yeah...well. join the club. i actually need a new computer before i spring for the ipod... but the funds are low and the debts are high, and i wanna smile but i have to sigh. and care's pressing me down a bit. i'll rest if i must...but i won't quit.

that's a uniform choice song for the uninitiated.

sabresnmets
08-01-2004, 09:55 AM
i want one so bad, but am far too poor. i know someone who has one, and its soo cool.