PDA

View Full Version : who is awesome?

linsee
07-26-2004, 11:19 PM
me.
because i not only saw champion tonight for the first time ever, but because they were selling their cd early.
amazingggggggg.

linsee
07-26-2004, 11:20 PM
and wrong forum.
oops.

DcDuckee
07-26-2004, 11:20 PM
Originally posted by linsee
me.
because i not only saw champion tonight for the first time ever, but because they were selling their cd early.
amazingggggggg.

lucky... i wanted to go to hellfest over the weekend but guess what i live in ny so i had no way...:( jesus why couldnt it be in syracuse again? IT BETTER BE IN SYRACUSE NEXY YEAR!!
it probably wont be

AxZxHxC
07-27-2004, 05:19 PM
Originally posted by DcDuckee
lucky... i wanted to go to hellfest over the weekend but guess what i live in ny so i had no way...:( jesus why couldnt it be in syracuse again? IT BETTER BE IN SYRACUSE NEXY YEAR!!
it probably wont be

Itd better be atleast on the west coast.

xsecx
07-27-2004, 06:28 PM
Originally posted by AxZxHxC
Itd better be atleast on the west coast.

you have the sink fest.

AxZxHxC
07-27-2004, 06:54 PM
Originally posted by xsecx
you have the sink fest.

hmm, havent heard of it. Details?

xsecx
07-27-2004, 08:48 PM
hmm, havent heard of it. Details?

http://swc.fuelthefireonline.com/index.php

AxZxHxC
07-27-2004, 10:08 PM

thanks. I havent heard many of those bands though so i dont know if it would be worth it.

linsee
07-28-2004, 12:09 AM

holy shit thats awesome.
why do i get to be stuck in the midwest?

AxZxHxC
07-28-2004, 12:38 AM
I forgot ot add that i am awesome too because i saw champion earlier this month and bought a sweet shirt.

linsee
07-28-2004, 01:12 AM
I forgot ot add that i am awesome too because i saw champion earlier this month and bought a sweet shirt.

their shirts are pretty decent right now, i bought myself one and one for ed. i wish they'd had hoodies.

AxZxHxC
07-28-2004, 01:43 AM
their shirts are pretty decent right now, i bought myself one and one for ed. i wish they'd had hoodies.

which ones did you get? I got the one that says champion tree times and then straight edge, then on the back it says "live the life i know is right for me" or something like that, then apicture, then it says drug free.

Im also awesome because I picked up a where eagles dare 12" at the same time!

linsee
07-28-2004, 01:54 AM
which ones did you get? I got the one that says champion tree times and then straight edge, then on the back it says "live the life i know is right for me" or something like that, then apicture, then it says drug free.

Im also awesome because I picked up a where eagles dare 12" at the same time!

i cant say what ed's looks like because he hasnt seen it yet.

mine is the shirt for the new album. black on black champion on the front, picture on the back. its pretty sweet.

straightXed
07-28-2004, 06:57 AM
i cant say what ed's looks like because he hasnt seen it yet.

mine is the shirt for the new album. black on black champion on the front, picture on the back. its pretty sweet.

you can say what it looks like i won't read it!!!