PDA

View Full Version : ok...

xgregx
07-26-2004, 10:50 PM
am I the only one on this board that likes metalcore and grindcore as well has hardcore shit?

straightXed
07-27-2004, 05:19 AM
Originally posted by xshadowsfallx
am I the only one on this board that likes metalcore and grindcore as well has hardcore shit?

i dunno, i guess some bands i like may be refered to as metalcore?

flame_still_burns
07-27-2004, 06:31 AM
i had to work early yesterday and didn't get a chance to type about glass casket. i have heard them, and i actually met up with one of the guys in that band at pearl chinese restaurant (if you know where that is, a lot of core kids go there) anyway...i met danny from that seventh dagger website there and one of the guys from galss casket was there, sort of an ethnic looking guy, very preppily dressed(which surprised me when i heard their music).

anyway...they were great at what they did. it's just not my cup of tea.

linsee
07-27-2004, 01:04 PM
i like them.

AxZxHxC
07-27-2004, 05:13 PM
I listen to some metalcore, lots of grindcore, and a little death metal. I also listen to 50's rock and doo wop from time to time.

DcDuckee
08-02-2004, 01:34 PM
Originally posted by flame_still_burns
i had to work early yesterday and didn't get a chance to type about glass casket. i have heard them, and i actually met up with one of the guys in that band at pearl chinese restaurant (if you know where that is, a lot of core kids go there) anyway...i met danny from that seventh dagger website there and one of the guys from galss casket was there, sort of an ethnic looking guy, very preppily dressed(which surprised me when i heard their music).

anyway...they were great at what they did. it's just not my cup of tea.

glass casket is playing at the furnace tonight