PDA

View Full Version : Am I lost forever?

ate
07-26-2004, 09:08 PM
I've been into drugs and doing horrible things lately, well actually since I was born.

I was getting tired of this lifestyle, but never knew there was a sxe way of life.

I was wondering if it's possible for someone who was a stoner/addict/junkie/gigolo/drunk to become sxe after sobriety and a resumation of virginity?

Is it possible.

I'm want to wchange.

straightXed
07-26-2004, 10:18 PM
Originally posted by ate
I've been into drugs and doing horrible things lately, well actually since I was born.

I was getting tired of this lifestyle, but never knew there was a sxe way of life.

I was wondering if it's possible for someone who was a stoner/addict/junkie/gigolo/drunk to become sxe after sobriety and a resumation of virginity?

Is it possible.

I'm want to wchange.

you were a gigalo, wow! Umm, you don't need to be a virgin, straightedge doesn't mean no sex, its about being drug free and supporting the scene that gives kids a place to be drug free and be themselves and find other people like that. Its all about the hardcore and the not doing drugs, thats what straight edge is.

xsecx
07-27-2004, 08:59 AM
Originally posted by ate

Is it possible.

I'm want to wchange.

there are lots of people that have changed their minds and wanted to life drug free.

ate
07-27-2004, 08:50 PM
I wasn't a gigolo, I just waxed alot of ass.

I hated every minute of it. I don't know why, but it's not right, every thing good about it doesn't apply to me because it's just not straight.

So are you saying it's pobssilbe/

Or do people just want to change but can't? I want to know what I can do?

xsecx
07-27-2004, 08:54 PM
Originally posted by ate
I wasn't a gigolo, I just waxed alot of ass.

I hated every minute of it. I don't know why, but it's not right, every thing good about it doesn't apply to me because it's just not straight.

So are you saying it's pobssilbe/

Or do people just want to change but can't? I want to know what I can do?

in terms of what? are you an addict? do you have something dictating your behavior?