PDA

View Full Version : only crime interview...

SgtD
07-15-2004, 06:17 AM
so if your interested, post your email adresses....
and please don't spred it on the net!

straightXed
07-15-2004, 12:46 PM
Originally posted by SgtD
so if your interested, post your email adresses....
and please don't spred it on the net!

why don't you want it spread on the net?

SgtD
07-15-2004, 01:11 PM
why why, because my fanzine hasn't dropped out yet! and if the interview is on the net before published, maybe some fuckers think i stole it, and i make my zine that way, and that would be WRONG.

so e-mail adresses please if you want the interview with russ rankin

straightXed
07-15-2004, 01:41 PM
Originally posted by SgtD
why why, because my fanzine hasn't dropped out yet! and if the interview is on the net before published, maybe some fuckers think i stole it, and i make my zine that way, and that would be WRONG.

so e-mail adresses please if you want the interview with russ rankin

once its been published will you put it on the net? have you thought about making your zine available over the net? The internet could be very helpful to your zine, its a good way to get things out there and theres ways of making it very hard for people to steal your stuff and ensure that you are still rightfully credited for you interviews.

xsecx
07-15-2004, 02:00 PM
we can scan it and put up here if you want.

lovesxe101
07-15-2004, 05:39 PM
hey im new to this thing and i wanted to say hey!

straightXed
07-15-2004, 05:42 PM
Originally posted by lovesxe101
hey im new to this thing and i wanted to say hey! whats it called when a sentence starts and ends with the same word?

SgtD
07-19-2004, 03:27 AM
Originally posted by straightXed
once its been published will you put it on the net? have you thought about making your zine available over the net? The internet could be very helpful to your zine, its a good way to get things out there and theres ways of making it very hard for people to steal your stuff and ensure that you are still rightfully credited for you interviews.

but you know i don't have internet at home (yet!) and i don't know how to create a website either. i think that would be the next step for my zine.

Dusty, thanx for the opportunity. i'm gonna think about that.

SgtD
07-19-2004, 03:28 AM
Originally posted by lovesxe101
hey im new to this thing and i wanted to say hey!

hello! what's up?