PDA

View Full Version : Ny

painplusone
07-08-2004, 04:04 PM
why are there so many kids, usually around 15, from new york signed up as members on here?? a lot of them have never even posted anything. do they think that sxe is a cool thing to be and that in order to be true, or at least convince themselves they are, they have to sign up at sxe.com?? crazy fricken kids. i really don't like new york. they ruin everything (no offense if you are from new york). like baseball, the damn yankees buy any player they want and it ruins every aspect of baseball. this next comparison is going to cross sports so don't get lost. madden football for snes had a team called all madden, it was all the best players on the the game on the same team and it wasn't even a challenge winning. pretty soon baseball will be the same way all because of new york. ok i'm done.

painplusone
07-08-2004, 04:04 PM
i haven't posted much on here either and i know that so don't compare me to them.

sabresnmets
08-01-2004, 09:51 AM
ok im from new york, but im not 15 im 25, and i dont take offense. but i do love new york. i also hate the yankees (as you can see by my name) i dont think im cool i know it. jk.

straightXed
08-01-2004, 02:01 PM
i kinda like new york, never been there though.

sabresnmets
08-01-2004, 02:28 PM
hey you wanna come visit, ive got a big bed!!!!!

xsecx
08-01-2004, 04:27 PM
I like western new york.

straightXed
08-01-2004, 04:35 PM
Originally posted by sabresnmets
hey you wanna come visit, ive got a big bed!!!!!

Cool me and lindsey will take the big bed, will you be on the couch?

xsecx
08-01-2004, 06:20 PM
Originally posted by straightXed
Cool me and lindsey will take the big bed, will you be on the couch?

no way dude. THREEWAY THREE WAY!

straightXed
08-01-2004, 06:39 PM
Originally posted by xsecx

NO

xsecx
08-01-2004, 06:43 PM
NO

LINDSEY SAMMICH

linsee
08-01-2004, 08:14 PM
NO.

xsecx
08-01-2004, 08:23 PM
Originally posted by linsee
NO.

I wonder if it'd qualify as a loose meat sandwich.

sabresnmets
08-01-2004, 10:30 PM

no no no i have a girlfriend. it makes it more fun.

DcDuckee
08-02-2004, 02:50 PM
what the crap

i fall in that catagory, do you guys hate me?

xsecx
08-02-2004, 02:54 PM
Originally posted by DcDuckee
what the crap

i fall in that catagory, do you guys hate me?

guys?

DcDuckee
08-02-2004, 03:01 PM
guys?

what the crap

I fall in that catagory, do ya'll hate me?

xsecx
08-02-2004, 03:08 PM
what the crap

I fall in that catagory, do ya'll hate me?

I'm just wondering where you're getting more than one person feels this way? or how anyone else other than the dude that made the first post did?

straightXed
08-02-2004, 03:10 PM
guys?

hey you guuuuuysss!??!

xsecx
08-02-2004, 03:11 PM
hey you guuuuuysss!??!

ED IS SLOTH

DcDuckee
08-02-2004, 03:14 PM
I'm just wondering where you're getting more than one person feels this way? or how anyone else other than the dude that made the first post did?

i dont know. i hate being 15. i remember reading a post about how anyone under 21 shouldnt be straightedge since they cant do anything legally anyways. and it really pissed me off. but taht was like last year and i had a thread on it i think

xsecx
08-02-2004, 03:19 PM
i dont know. i hate being 15. i remember reading a post about how anyone under 21 shouldnt be straightedge since they cant do anything legally anyways. and it really pissed me off. but taht was like last year and i had a thread on it i think

EMO

It's one persons opinion. In this case it's not really a valid one that only one person holds.

as for the other part, I do have a tendency to put more faith into someone who is an adult and edge than I do someone that's still growing. That's not to question commitment or the make up of a person but it's been my experience that the vast majority of people that are straight edge today won't still be straight edge in 10 years. If someone says something like that and it pisses you off only way thing you can do about it, prove them wrong.

DcDuckee
08-02-2004, 03:23 PM
EMO

It's one persons opinion. In this case it's not really a valid one that only one person holds.

as for the other part, I do have a tendency to put more faith into someone who is an adult and edge than I do someone that's still growing. That's not to question commitment or the make up of a person but it's been my experience that the vast majority of people that are straight edge today won't still be straight edge in 10 years. If someone says something like that and it pisses you off only way thing you can do about it, prove them wrong.

yea all the time i get, oh i used to be straightedge, and then i got into college, or yeah wait until you're 16. im so sick of it. they think they know me so well bah sorry. im done being mad cause i know me better then they do and when im straightedge when im like 58 they can bite me or something

straightXed
08-02-2004, 03:59 PM
yea all the time i get, oh i used to be straightedge, and then i got into college, or yeah wait until you're 16. im so sick of it. they think they know me so well bah sorry. im done being mad cause i know me better then they do and when im straightedge when im like 58 they can bite me or something

if they still have teeth

straightXed
08-02-2004, 04:00 PM
ED IS SLOTH

Yay!

DcDuckee
08-02-2004, 08:04 PM
if they still have teeth

w0rd to that