PDA

View Full Version : Only Crime!

SgtD
07-01-2004, 10:37 AM
lineup:
Russ Rankin vocals of Good Riddance, Bill Stevenson from Black Flag and the Descendents, Aaron Dalbec guitar from Bane and Converge, Zach Blair guitar from Gwar and Hagfish, and brother Donivan Blair on bass from Hagfish and Armstrong

melodic, very cool stuff( it hasn't dropped out yet, but i just recieved the cd from FAT wreck->you know this is cool about making a 'zine...)

xJoeyNormalx
07-01-2004, 09:16 PM
Sounds like it's worth a listen.

Saw Good Riddance a coupla weeks back. They put on a pretty good show, but, sadly, the crowd was complete and gutter shit.

The more kids who go for autographs at the end, the worse the crowd was, pretty much...

XrandomideazX
07-02-2004, 01:24 PM
haha gwar.enough said
No but i wouldnt mind seeing Black Flag have a reunion.
My dads uncle is Henry

xsecx
07-04-2004, 04:41 PM
Originally posted by XrandomideazX
haha gwar.enough said
No but i wouldnt mind seeing Black Flag have a reunion.
My dads uncle is Henry

sure he is.

SgtD
07-05-2004, 05:12 AM
if he really is, then you should get him to make a SHORT interview with him. i know he is a strange guy, and he doesn't want to waste time on nonsense....

and if he is not your dad's uncle, that was a shitty joke...

XrandomideazX
07-06-2004, 11:20 AM
sure dude ,i dont have to mke you believe me but he really is.I have never met him and neither has my dad,he is distant and only communicates with close family.

xsecx
07-06-2004, 12:16 PM
sure dude ,i dont have to mke you believe me but he really is.I have never met him and neither has my dad,he is distant and only communicates with close family.

then there isn't really much point in telling people he's your great uncle, is there?

XrandomideazX
07-06-2004, 12:26 PM
Why not?There isnt any harm in it.Well except of the doubting , but it doesnt bother me.

xsecx
07-06-2004, 12:56 PM
Why not?There isnt any harm in it.Well except of the doubting , but it doesnt bother me.

because it's nothing more than bragging. bragging that makes you look like a liar and a name dropper. it serves no purpose, especially in light of the fact that even if it's true, you've never met him so you might as well not even be related to hime.