PDA

View Full Version : if you're not now you never were.

disturbed rose
06-21-2004, 02:02 PM
If you break edge you were never really edge to begin with

XrandomideazX
06-21-2004, 02:16 PM
Originally posted by disturbed rose
What does that have to do with the master list?

disturbed rose
06-21-2004, 03:21 PM
SOrry i was talking aobut Evil Preist and the drummer that broke edge...i have random thought patterns

linsee
06-21-2004, 03:29 PM

thats bullshit.

xsecx
06-21-2004, 03:39 PM
peoples lives, history and accomplishments don't cease to exist or become irrelevant once someone sells out.

straightXed
06-21-2004, 04:16 PM
Originally posted by xsecx
peoples lives, history and accomplishments don't cease to exist or become irrelevant once someone sells out.

Yeah thats the way i like to look at it, i mean the people who say it must realise how many edge bands they are saying are not edge when those bands have done much more for straightedge than they ever have.

xJoeyNormalx
06-28-2004, 04:56 AM
SOrry i was talking aobut Evil Preist and the drummer that broke edge...i have random thought pattens

George no longer drums for Evil Priest.

PoserX
07-02-2004, 11:02 PM

I have broken the edge before I went edge. I thought I was a poser edge because I broke it before.

xvunderx
07-03-2004, 08:12 AM
Originally posted by PoserX
I have broken the edge before I went edge. I thought I was a poser edge because I broke it before.

You can't really break edge befor you are edge, and lots of people have done drink, drugs or whatever befor they were edge.

If your edge now, you're edge now, your only poseing if you're calling yourself edge and the lable doesn't fit you.