PDA

View Full Version : i just bought this...



flame_still_burns
06-11-2004, 01:55 PM
http://www.sanity.com.au/coverscan/560000/557207.jpg

and fuck is it good... and pissed.

Straightedgecat
06-11-2004, 01:59 PM
Originally posted by flame_still_burns
http://www.sanity.com.au/coverscan/560000/557207.jpg

and fuck is it good... and pissed. music with a vengence

xsecx
06-12-2004, 11:02 AM
Originally posted by flame_still_burns
http://www.sanity.com.au/coverscan/560000/557207.jpg

and fuck is it good... and pissed.

I will hopefully have a copy of this to give away shortly.

flame_still_burns
06-12-2004, 12:25 PM
i think the last record was recorded and mixed a little better... but this one has guest vocals from scott vogel, which rule and an egghunt cover. so yeah, it gets a thumbs up from me.

Straightedgecat
06-12-2004, 03:13 PM
Originally posted by xsecx
I will hopefully have a copy of this to give away shortly. would this be part of the prize for the monkey contest?

xsecx
06-12-2004, 03:45 PM
Originally posted by Straightedgecat
would this be part of the prize for the monkey contest?

no. it'll be a forthcoming one. we're probably giving cd's away from all about records for the monkey contest.

Straightedgecat
06-12-2004, 10:56 PM
Originally posted by xsecx
no. it'll be a forthcoming one. we're probably giving cd's away from all about records for the monkey contest. ok.. sounds good