06-09-2004, 05:38 PM
Originally posted by straightXed
SHIT!
Just a little bitter at them?

straightXed
06-09-2004, 05:47 PM
Originally posted by nuke_red00
Just a little bitter at them?

Not in the slightest, i just think they are shit.

nuke_red00
06-09-2004, 06:07 PM
as long as its justifyed. lol.

sabresnmets
06-10-2004, 12:46 AM
i agree they are shit, but nu metal? they have been around a while.

straightXed
06-10-2004, 02:22 AM
Originally posted by nuke_red00
as long as its justifyed. lol.

its a justified opinion, shit i even had the misfortune of seeing them live.

xvunderx
06-10-2004, 07:54 AM
Originally posted by sabresnmets
i agree they are shit, but nu metal? they have been around a while.

Yes they have, but so has Nu-Metal, they are like the KINGS of Nu-metal.

flame_still_burns
06-10-2004, 12:39 PM
they have a new video where they trash the inside of a record store... kind of a tirade against the commercialization of music.

here is a band who has made millions of dollars selling music to kids with bad teenage mustaches, and here they are trying to write a song telling me the major record labels are bad. go back to your mansions you hypocrites.

that said, they are truely one of the worst bands i have ever heard.

xvunderx
06-10-2004, 12:43 PM
Originally posted by flame_still_burns
they have a new video where they trash the inside of a record store... kind of a tirade against the commercialization of music.

here is a band who has made millions of dollars selling music to kids with bad teenage mustaches, and here they are trying to write a song telling me the major record labels are bad. go back to your mansions you hypocrites.

that said, they are truely one of the worst bands i have ever heard.

Dude! krrrrrrr rattat um ah um rattat are some of the most beautiful and meaningful lyrics I have ever heard in my short life time.

XrandomideazX
06-10-2004, 01:25 PM
word!I live my life by those words!

sabresnmets
06-10-2004, 05:08 PM
i saw that video, it is crap, they are biting the hand that feeds them. its so stupid. good charlotte is just like that, they claim to stay true to their roots and then they go around driving thier range rovers, from their tour that costs some kid like 60 bucks to see them. they are gonna be on punk'd this sunday, i cant wait.

straightXed
06-10-2004, 05:22 PM
Originally posted by sabresnmets
i saw that video, it is crap, they are biting the hand that feeds them. its so stupid. good charlotte is just like that, they claim to stay true to their roots and then they go around driving thier range rovers, from their tour that costs some kid like 60 bucks to see them. they are gonna be on punk'd this sunday, i cant wait.

The thing is its that biting the hand that feeds them that keeps them fed, all that psuedo individual thinking coupled with marketable rebelion sells!

sabresnmets
06-10-2004, 05:24 PM
oh i know they are trying to look all cool, like they dont need these losers that give them everything.