PDA

View Full Version : Confused Question?

xscottx
06-09-2004, 01:48 PM
Im very confused with this so i am asking everybody if they know?

I have been discussing this with StraightEdgeCat and well we cant get to grips with it

Basically Do you think smoking a herbal no tobbaco non tar ciggarete breaking the edge? It was bought by a sxe mate of mine name Dean from a heath shop called Holland and barret. Does anybody here think it is breaking the edge by smoking this it is completly drug and tobbaco free and i think it is mainly for giving up smokers trying to quit my mate dean says he can have it cos it dont affect anybody in anyway and does not give u a hi affect at all. and anybody can smoke it. I wasent sure at all so i am asking everyone on here to answer back my question to see what they think. X

Straightedgecat
06-09-2004, 02:08 PM
yea we were just talking about it and i said it is smoking but since theres no chemichal then its not a ciggarete but maybe its still supporting the industry.. but we were stumped so we need Dusty on this one

XrandomideazX
06-09-2004, 02:09 PM
well my question to you is why do you want to if it has no effect on you?Whats the point for you?And if your not a recovering smoker then why do you care?

Straightedgecat
06-09-2004, 02:15 PM
Originally posted by XrandomideazX
well my question to you is why do you want to if it has no effect on you?Whats the point for you?And if your not a recovering smoker then why do you care? because its scotts friend and most people care about there friends.. and for recovering smokers like my dad was about 5 years ago they need a replacement and that might just work for them.. but i just think putting a piece of burning ash in your mouth is fucking wrong and nasty..

xscottx
06-09-2004, 02:16 PM
Yea well i thought the same thing, But i think its just for the nice herbal taste. Wierd yes (I dunno) Really Confused.

xsecx
06-09-2004, 02:16 PM
there has to be an affect.

xscottx
06-09-2004, 02:22 PM
Yea but what affect could it do if its a legal substance and its from a heath shop?

Straightedgecat
06-09-2004, 02:24 PM
Originally posted by xscottx
Yea but what affect could it do if its a legal substance and its from a heath shop? well ciggaretts can be smoked by underaged kids just not bought.. but it could have an effect, i mean caffiene is a drug and thats sold in every story, theres even machienes that sell caffinated beverages and little kjids buy it all the time and that gives you a high

xsecx
06-09-2004, 02:24 PM
Yea but what affect could it do if its a legal substance and its from a heath shop?

lots of things are legal and have affects. I'd have to see a list of ingredients to be able to tell you what is in it. but it has to do something otherwise people wouldn't do it.

xscottx
06-09-2004, 02:31 PM
Ah yea good Points. What i will do is go into the shop tommorow and have a look for myself. And i will look through the ingredients thuraly.

xsecx
06-09-2004, 02:34 PM
Ah yea good Points. What i will do is go into the shop tommorow and have a look for myself. And i will look through the ingredients thuraly.

if I had to guess I'd say it's got an herbal stimulant like kava kava or guarabara or similar.

xsecx
06-09-2004, 02:36 PM
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/background_briefings/smoking/272145.stm

straightXed
06-09-2004, 03:53 PM
the holland and barrett stores here don't sell herbal cigarettes, i didn't even know you had them over there.

Dummy
06-09-2004, 09:44 PM
if it didn't do anything what would be the point? couldn't i roll up computer paper into a J and smoke it? and have the same affect, i don't know about breaking edge. just stupid.

XprennaX
06-10-2004, 07:50 AM
Originally posted by straightXed
the holland and barrett stores here don't sell herbal cigarettes, i didn't even know you had them over there.

Actually most branches over here do sell herbal fags.

xvunderx
06-10-2004, 08:06 AM
Originally posted by XprennaX
Actually most branches over here do sell herbal fags.

You know you've been living in America too long when reading that makes you giggle a little.

xscottx
06-10-2004, 11:22 AM
Well i visited the shop today and looked at the bag basically it is actually meant for Given up smoking come easily As it says on the bag, and it dont give an affect and helps the cravin smokers have. So its basically like the chewing gun that you get for given up smokers to lose there cravin , but smoking instead, So i dont think you dont break the edge by smoking it has it dont afffect your body in any way . i still think though why the hell my mate smoked it. totally stupid i think.

xsecx
06-10-2004, 12:00 PM
Well i visited the shop today and looked at the bag basically it is actually meant for Given up smoking come easily As it says on the bag, and it dont give an affect and helps the cravin smokers have. So its basically like the chewing gun that you get for given up smokers to lose there cravin , but smoking instead, So i dont think you dont break the edge by smoking it has it dont afffect your body in any way . i still think though why the hell my mate smoked it. totally stupid i think.

well the gum they give people to stop smoking has nicotine in it.

xscottx
06-10-2004, 12:12 PM
Oh yea and it does sorry my mistake, but on this hebal bag it says nothing about nicotine , Tar or tabbaco i evan looked at the ingredents on the back all it says it has things like Ginger herbs etc.. like you put in seasonings in food. Very odd.

XrandomideazX
06-10-2004, 12:18 PM
yes.....odd.....hhmmmm

xscottx
06-10-2004, 02:05 PM
Are you taking the piss? heh