PDA

View Full Version : Big Problem! Help

xscottx
06-07-2004, 12:18 PM
Ok this may sound very stupid but since i been sxe i have been mocked alot from my friends evan when they are joking but sometimes i think they really dont like me being edge at all and really mean all the stuff they say , I know i should ignore it but its hard cos i think now since i have been egde alot of my friends have really become to unlike me cos all of them are drinkers and stoners. Im not trying to gain more friendship here but i just need to know what i can do. Can anyone help at all?

xvunderx
06-07-2004, 12:28 PM
If thats the way they feel, then they aren't very good friends. Friends should be supportive of your choices.

xAnrex
06-07-2004, 12:28 PM
Well some of my friends mock and flout me, too. I think it's because it might be uncommon to be straight edge and may appear strange to them. If you keep on beeing straight edge they'll start to accept that and respect your decision.

xscottx
06-07-2004, 12:34 PM
Yea i thoght the same but it dosent sound like it, like yes i knew it was a joke at one point but know they keep going on and it just fuking pissing me off. Like the comments really i dont like for example they go ' Ah Sxe HaHa' and stuff like that, They dont have the guts so say it to my other mate in the school who is also Sxe But they think they can say it to me. Im Just sick of it. Thye may be still joking but i aint really finsding it funny at all. Wish i could hang round with aload of new guys but all the rest of the people are either too old or are complete assholes . so... basically im fucked. The Only support i get is from my mate maruf and richard which are in my band i have only really known them for a year and i complete dig them.

xscottx
06-07-2004, 12:35 PM
Thanks guys who replyed with your helpful words.

xsecx
06-07-2004, 12:39 PM
this reminds of an old saying

"straight edge means i have no friends"

Straightedgecat
06-07-2004, 12:57 PM
Originally posted by xscottx
Ok this may sound very stupid but since i been sxe i have been mocked alot from my friends evan when they are joking but sometimes i think they really dont like me being edge at all and really mean all the stuff they say , I know i should ignore it but its hard cos i think now since i have been egde alot of my friends have really become to unlike me cos all of them are drinkers and stoners. Im not trying to gain more friendship here but i just need to know what i can do. Can anyone help at all? be straight edge for yourself.. nothing that anyone says should change that.. and if there really your friends then they should be behind you.. and if they dont then they arnt really the friends you thought they were. trust me iv lost many friends because they were into drugs and drinking, i just turned my back and left them behind.. let them dig there own grave, dont be weak and stand strong

xscottx
06-07-2004, 12:59 PM
Ahh Yea thanks man il sink those words cheers man most greatful. X

xsecx
06-07-2004, 01:05 PM
Ahh Yea thanks man il sink those words cheers man most greatful. X

listen to more straight edge hardcore.

Straightedgecat
06-07-2004, 01:15 PM
Ahh Yea thanks man il sink those words cheers man most greatful. X no problem.. yea and listen to alot of sXe Hardcore lyrics.. they are just what you need

xscottx
06-07-2004, 01:55 PM
ah cool cheers bro.

XrandomideazX
06-07-2004, 02:01 PM
Just think where will your friends be when youre doing good in life ,i bet theyll wish they were more like you!Or at least theyll regret not respecting your beliefs.

xscottx
06-07-2004, 02:21 PM
Yea I know they will just turn out complete losers. I think listening to all this advise i will just piss off and hang round with my two other mates i dont give a shit what they think of me. Fuck Them! X

XrandomideazX
06-07-2004, 02:25 PM
Yea I know they will just turn out complete losers. I think listening to all this advise i will just piss off and hang round with my two other mates i dont give a shit what they think of me. Fuck Them! X
Youre right,fuck them

xgregx
06-07-2004, 07:08 PM
Originally posted by xsecx
this reminds of an old saying

"straight edge means i have no friends"

wow, its true.

Straightedgecat
06-07-2004, 09:28 PM
Originally posted by xshadowsfallx
wow, its true. yea but i would rather how no friends then be stupid.

xscottx
06-08-2004, 12:18 PM
Well today in school. I decided to hang round with my mates from the lower school area and i have to say not a single piss take word, My Other friends now dont know why i keep ignoring them! But to be honest i dont give a shit if they become to hate me cos id rather be on my own. Thanks for the advise StraightEdgeCat I dig you so much Your Words helped alot, also thanks to everyone else who said the kind Words. Safe x

Straightedgecat
06-08-2004, 12:31 PM
Well today in school. I decided to hang round with my mates from the lower school area and i have to say not a single piss take word, My Other friends now dont know why i keep ignoring them! But to be honest i dont give a shit if they become to hate me cos id rather be on my own. Thanks for the advise StraightEdgeCat I dig you so much Your Words helped alot, also thanks to everyone else who said the kind Words. Safe x thanks man.. that means alot to me. the names Jesse.. pleasure to meet you

xscottx
06-08-2004, 12:36 PM
ah hey bro, il speak to u on Instant messenger some time, well i think i do now im hxcscott@aol.com if you remeber adding me hehe!

Straightedgecat
06-08-2004, 01:02 PM
ah hey bro, il speak to u on Instant messenger some time, well i think i do now im hxcscott@aol.com if you remeber adding me hehe! i just finished talking to you.. haha

xscottx
06-08-2004, 01:34 PM
Now i started talking to you again! haha

XrandomideazX
06-08-2004, 07:37 PM
shut up
j/k

Straightedgecat
06-08-2004, 08:53 PM
Now i started talking to you again! haha your a sly one

xscottx
06-09-2004, 12:14 PM
shut up

Heh i know you love me really.

XrandomideazX
06-09-2004, 12:23 PM
Heh i know you love me really.
well ....you caught me

ward
01-10-2007, 10:34 AM
wow, its true.
Why not start doing drugs? I was being bugged on here about my views so I started shooting drugs and drinking. Nothing wrong with drugs or booze! I fucken love drugs and shit man.