PDA

View Full Version : chocolate

xdrugfreex
06-02-2004, 02:16 PM
i was wondering if there was some kind of thing with straight edge and eating chocolate because all of the straight edge people i know won't eat chocolate without milk so i was just wanting to find out. thanks

xsecx
06-02-2004, 03:01 PM
Originally posted by xdrugfreex
i was wondering if there was some kind of thing with straight edge and eating chocolate because all of the straight edge people i know won't eat chocolate without milk so i was just wanting to find out. thanks

huh? have you asked the people you know whty they won't eat chocolate without milk?

Straightedgecat
06-03-2004, 10:38 AM
wait they wont eat chocolate with milk.?? of they wont eat chocolate without milk?

xdrugfreex
06-14-2004, 10:48 PM
i havent asked them and i was just wondering of it was against sxe if you ate chocolate without milk. i dunno why my friends wont.

xsecx
06-15-2004, 05:47 AM
i havent asked them and i was just wondering of it was against sxe if you ate chocolate without milk. i dunno why my friends wont.

well if it was, why would you think it was?
if it wasn't, why would you think it wasn't?

XrandomideazX
06-15-2004, 10:10 AM
I think he means chocolate with milk in it,not cant have a chocolate bar without a glass of milk.haha

xsecx
06-15-2004, 10:15 AM
Originally posted by XrandomideazX
I think he means chocolate with milk in it,not cant have a chocolate bar without a glass of milk.haha

no I know, but either way it doesn't make any sense.

XrandomideazX
06-15-2004, 12:42 PM
You know kids like to make up their own rules and procedures when it comes down to a way of living.
Like being a crip gang member-only wear blue
I dont know,some people want to make their weird rules popular...even if its not really what the "rule book" states.

xsecx
06-15-2004, 12:43 PM
You know kids like to make up their own rules and procedures when it comes down to a way of living.
Like being a crip gang member-only wear blue
I dont know,some people want to make their weird rules popular...even if its not really what the "rule book" states.

no. I think it might be a vegan thing that people got confused.

XrandomideazX
06-15-2004, 12:45 PM
maybe,I sometimes get confused ith that whole vegan life style(not that I have anything against it)

disturbed rose
06-19-2004, 09:19 PM
I know some sXe people that won't drink caffeine because "it gives you a high, and you don't need that" So i guess people do make up their own rules...but just stick to what you know.

xsecx
06-19-2004, 09:20 PM
Originally posted by disturbed rose
I know some sXe people that won't drink caffeine because "it gives you a high, and you don't need that" So i guess people do make up their own rules...but just stick to what you know.

caffeine is a drug.

chocolate has an extremely low amount.

xscottx
06-20-2004, 03:34 AM
I eat chocolate , only fair trade though.

xsecx
06-20-2004, 08:21 AM
Originally posted by xscottx
I eat chocolate , only fair trade though.

nothing really wrong with eating chocolate though. bar of chocolate has as much caffeine as a cup of decaf coffee.

XrandomideazX
06-21-2004, 12:29 PM
I hate coffee

xsecx
06-21-2004, 12:46 PM
I hate coffee

thanks for being relevant.