PDA

View Full Version : this is odd

xgregx
05-31-2004, 12:57 PM
Hey, I don't know about anyone else, but this happens to me quite often. I can just be sitting reading or doing something else that requires little or no energy at all, and suddenly my chest will just start having sharp pains. It goes on for about 5 minutes and then it will stop. It happens at least once a week. I asked my friends about it, and they said the same thing happens to them. What do you think?

nuke_red00
05-31-2004, 03:22 PM
nope never happens to me...maybe your just weird...jk

xsecx
05-31-2004, 03:29 PM
chest pains= trip to the dr time.

sabresnmets
05-31-2004, 05:12 PM
i get those too. mine are probably from the crap i eat, right dusty?

Straightedgecat
06-02-2004, 10:35 AM
Originally posted by xshadowsfallx
Hey, I don't know about anyone else, but this happens to me quite often. I can just be sitting reading or doing something else that requires little or no energy at all, and suddenly my chest will just start having sharp pains. It goes on for about 5 minutes and then it will stop. It happens at least once a week. I asked my friends about it, and they said the same thing happens to them. What do you think? yea i get it sometimes.. but i think you need to go to the doctor and just tell him whats going on.. if its in the lower right side of you stomach then you might have to get your apendix removed.. but if its in your chest it might be cramping but ask the doctor

xsecx
06-02-2004, 10:36 AM
Originally posted by sabresnmets
i get those too. mine are probably from the crap i eat, right dusty?

thanks for reminding me, I still need to get viv to shrink that picture.

Straightedgecat
06-02-2004, 10:57 AM
Originally posted by xsecx
thanks for reminding me, I still need to get viv to shrink that picture. how in the world did that remind you of viv shrinking a picture

xsecx
06-02-2004, 11:07 AM
Originally posted by Straightedgecat
how in the world did that remind you of viv shrinking a picture

because karl sent me a picture of his dinner one night

Straightedgecat
06-02-2004, 01:08 PM
Originally posted by xsecx
because karl sent me a picture of his dinner one night
strange

xsecx
06-02-2004, 01:09 PM