View Full Version : attn with honor

xsecx
05-29-2004, 08:54 AM
put out more records.
you are crucial.

timxdriveby
06-09-2004, 09:16 AM
Attn With Honor :
Stop making shitty albums. Go back to the style of your demo. It was ever-so-good and easy to listen to, unlike the canned shit on the new album. Thanks.

xsecx
06-09-2004, 08:16 PM
Originally posted by timxdriveby
Attn With Honor :
Stop making shitty albums. Go back to the style of your demo. It was ever-so-good and easy to listen to, unlike the canned shit on the new album. Thanks.

you like screamo. your opinion on hardcore is therefore baseless.

timxdriveby
06-09-2004, 08:50 PM
Yeah, I mean, seeing that I listen to screamo, I obviously don't listen to anything else. Shit, I don't listen to Minor Threat, Cave In, Madball, Fugazi, Necros, Negative Approach, or any other 'hardcore' bands. I need to start listening to Between the Buried and Me more, and start coming to terms with hardcore's REAL roots.

You like the new With Honor.
That's just sad.

xsecx
06-09-2004, 08:52 PM
Yeah, I mean, seeing that I listen to screamo, I obviously don't listen to anything else. Shit, I don't listen to Minor Threat, Cave In, Madball, Fugazi, Necros, Negative Approach, or any other 'hardcore' bands. I need to start listening to Between the Buried and Me more, and start coming to terms with hardcore's REAL roots.

That's just sad.

Thanks for proving my point by listing a bunch of bands that aren't hardcore as hardcore.

why do dumbass teen's always think they know everything but are usually wrong?

linsee
06-09-2004, 09:02 PM

That's just sad.

between the buried and me is metalcore, you realize that right?

and i like the new with honor albums, and the demo. so what? why does that matter?

xsecx
06-09-2004, 09:03 PM
Originally posted by linsee
between the buried and me is metalcore, you realize that right?

and i like the new with honor albums, and the demo. so what? why does that matter?

he thinks fugazi, cave in and necros are hardcore.

and it matters because arg he's angry!!!!!

xsecx
06-09-2004, 09:08 PM
ROOOOOOOAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRR

You think you've got the baddest scene
But you don't know what the baddest means
So don't tell stories that aren't true
'Cause when we come around you'll have something to prove

Something to prove
Something to prove
Something to prove
Something to prove
Something to prove!

You keep on bragging about your so-called crew
But we don't see anything you do
You tell old tales that never were
Inventing a scene you'll never have

Something to prove
Something to prove
Something to prove
Something to prove
Something to prove!

Something to prove
Something to prove
Something to prove
Something to prove
Something to prove!

xgcfx
06-09-2004, 10:43 PM
With Honor ARE over rated.

But then again , I listen to emo, I know nothing.

xsecx
06-10-2004, 05:41 AM
Originally posted by xgcfx
With Honor ARE over rated.

But then again , I listen to emo, I know nothing.

you think every new band is over rated.

xgcfx
06-10-2004, 06:20 AM
Haha.

timxdriveby
06-10-2004, 07:05 AM
The BTBAM thing is called facetiousness.
If you don't think the bands I listed are original hardcore (with the exception of Fugazi, I don't know how they slipped in there), you truly don't know the roots of hardcore.

xsecx
06-10-2004, 07:47 AM
If you don't think the bands I listed are original hardcore (with the exception of Fugazi, I don't know how they slipped in there), you truly don't know the roots of hardcore.

kid if you think the necros and cave in are "original hardcore" you clearly don't know shit.

SgtD
06-10-2004, 07:51 AM
hmm, with hoinor. let me think. oh yeah. i like them. Lou from SOIA said, it's his fav new band

xvunderx
06-10-2004, 07:51 AM
Originally posted by xsecx
kid if you think the necros and cave in are "original hardcore" you clearly don't know shit.

if he listens to Cave In, he's very well aquainted with shit.

xsecx
06-10-2004, 07:54 AM
Originally posted by xvunderx
if he listens to Cave In, he's very well aquainted with shit.

and white belts.

xvunderx
06-10-2004, 08:07 AM
Originally posted by xsecx
and white belts.

what else could possibly hold up a pair of girls pants!??

XrandomideazX
06-10-2004, 01:42 PM
where can i go online to hear some, with honor?

straightXed
06-10-2004, 03:38 PM

keep it up, chances are one day you will get something right.

timxdriveby
06-10-2004, 04:53 PM
Hey, someone knows what they're talking about. This is great.
These kids take things way too seriously. I've been, for the most part, fucking with them just to see them get all mad. It's neat.
Oh, and have you heard the 'new' Cro-mags? It's called Harley's War and they're basically like oldschool Cro, but with a different band (besides, of course, Harley). It's good stuff.

XrandomideazX
06-10-2004, 05:09 PM
These kids take things way too seriously. I've been, for the most part, fucking with them just to see them get all mad. It's neat.
Oh, and have you heard the 'new' Cro-mags? It's called Harley's War and they're basically like oldschool Cro, but with a different band (besides, of course, Harley). It's good stuff.
shut up

xsecx
06-11-2004, 07:33 AM

Wow, acting like an idiot without to get people "mad". it's a new and novel idea. I'd just like to point out that no one is "mad" they're just making fun of you.

and the 'new' cro mags is bloodclot. you just can't get anything right can you? but I guess it's just you "getting them all mad".