3RD STRIKE AND LOST PROPHETS ARE 2 HARDCORE PABND

straightXed
05-24-2004, 01:05 PM
Originally posted by Armypunk
3RD STRIKE AND LOST PROPHETS ARE 2 HARDCORE PABND

Lost Prophets aren't hardcore bands or pabnd's

Armypunk
05-24-2004, 01:13 PM
lost prophets rock they have a kicking message abd a brilliant way to send it out.

straightXed
05-24-2004, 01:26 PM
lost prophets rock they have a kicking message abd a brilliant way to send it out.

they are pretty pap.

Armypunk
05-24-2004, 01:44 PM
HOW BOUT KILL HANNAH or union underground i started a band much like 3rd strike or union underground

xgregx
05-24-2004, 08:02 PM
This is the second thread about the lost prophets, and it still amazes me that people see them as hardcore...those people who do see them as hardcore are the ones who see The Used, and Story of the Year as hardcore.

Armypunk
05-25-2004, 07:53 AM
naw story of the year and used suck

Straightedgecat
05-25-2004, 08:57 AM
HOW BOUT KILL HANNAH or union underground i started a band much like 3rd strike or union underground
KILL HANNAH SUCKS!! and there not hardcore and niether are you.. your naming all of these bands which are the farthest thing from hardcore

nuke_red00
05-25-2004, 05:19 PM
First off I will be the first one to say something about 3rd Strike. I love that Fucking band! its my life on a CD...only without the gang violence. That band helped me througout so much shit. But now they have disbanded and I was saddened by that. But I still listen to Lost Angel (their CD) all the time, and I am proud to say I know all the lyrics by heart. Now on to Kill Hanna. I like ONE and only ONE song by them. And I'm getting sick of this song. I know 3rd Strike definatly wasn't sXe. lol.

Straightedgecat
05-25-2004, 08:49 PM
Originally posted by nuke_red00
First off I will be the first one to say something about 3rd Strike. I love that Fucking band! its my life on a CD...only without the gang violence. That band helped me througout so much shit. But now they have disbanded and I was saddened by that. But I still listen to Lost Angel (their CD) all the time, and I am proud to say I know all the lyrics by heart. Now on to Kill Hanna. I like ONE and only ONE song by them. And I'm getting sick of this song. I know 3rd Strike definatly wasn't sXe. lol.
i met the guys from kill hannah at a festival in N.J and they were wierd.. and not good music