PDA

View Full Version : New Hardcore Band

AntmanXX
05-22-2004, 11:23 PM
Hey guys, my name is Anthony and I am a part of LetLive's eteam. They are a new band from Los Angeles, and sounds like bands such as Glassjaw, The Used, and Coheed and Cambria. Check em out at www.letlivemusic.com and let me know what you think?

xgregx
05-23-2004, 08:15 AM
.....er....umm....you guys aren't hardcore.

Straightedgecat
05-24-2004, 06:47 AM
Originally posted by xshadowsfallx
.....er....umm....you guys aren't hardcore.
yea um i agree.. coheed isnt quite hardcore

xvunderx
05-24-2004, 07:20 AM
The vocals reminded me a lot of the Dude from New Found Glory.

Straightedgecat
05-24-2004, 10:22 AM
Originally posted by AntmanXX
Hey guys, my name is Anthony and I am a part of LetLive's eteam. They are a new band from Los Angeles, and sounds like bands such as Glassjaw, The Used, and Coheed and Cambria. Check em out at www.letlivemusic.com and let me know what you think?
and did you post this just to adverstise. because dusty specificly said not to post just to poromote bands or to advertise.. but i dont know im just wondering

Armypunk
05-24-2004, 02:07 PM
I am a member of a band and am looking to get it started its called destiny for all
i was wondering if anyone would like to contribute lyrics to my band you will be cited in the liner notes and given props on the disc

straightXed
05-24-2004, 04:39 PM
Originally posted by Armypunk
I am a member of a band and am looking to get it started its called destiny for all
i was wondering if anyone would like to contribute lyrics to my band you will be cited in the liner notes and given props on the disc can you write your own?

Armypunk
05-24-2004, 05:26 PM
yes i can but i want help doing it

xgregx
05-24-2004, 07:58 PM
Originally posted by xvunderx
The vocals reminded me a lot of the Dude from New Found Glory.

LETS GO!

xsecx
05-24-2004, 08:06 PM
Originally posted by AntmanXX

not hardcore. no clue what hardcore is.
but thanks for using it as a marketing tool for a hipster band!