PDA

View Full Version : Finally my band is gettin somewhere

xgregx
05-21-2004, 08:14 PM
Hot damn everyone!

after a long time of playing shows in crappy venues, recording in horrible places, and taking crap from so many venues, my band is getting noticed by some big named bands...

We just won a huge battle, and now we are playing with

1. Through The Eyes Of The Dead(awesome nc hardcore)
2. Aria (probably the most noticed metalcore band in NC, also the most generic)
3. Quell (Probably one of the best bands in NC, but they never play shows)
4. Even Angels Carry Knives (just good)

we are so excited about this...we are extremely good friends with through the eyes of the dead, and have talked about a small tour with them during the summer. We just finished recording a new demo...I will post them when I we finish mastering them.

HOT DAMN!

xsecx
05-23-2004, 09:59 AM
Originally posted by xshadowsfallx
Hot damn everyone!

after a long time of playing shows in crappy venues, recording in horrible places, and taking crap from so many venues, my band is getting noticed by some big named bands...

We just won a huge battle, and now we are playing with

1. Through The Eyes Of The Dead(awesome nc hardcore)
2. Aria (probably the most noticed metalcore band in NC, also the most generic)
3. Quell (Probably one of the best bands in NC, but they never play shows)
4. Even Angels Carry Knives (just good)

we are so excited about this...we are extremely good friends with through the eyes of the dead, and have talked about a small tour with them during the summer. We just finished recording a new demo...I will post them when I we finish mastering them.

HOT DAMN!

that's pretty awesome. now all you need is to get a label to notice you and you'll be well on your way.

xgregx
05-24-2004, 07:59 PM
Originally posted by xsecx
that's pretty awesome. now all you need is to get a label to notice you and you'll be well on your way.

eh, I don't think we want to get signed just yet, because we are very young, but I think we are going on a small tour up to the DC area over the summer.

xsecx
05-24-2004, 08:07 PM
Originally posted by xshadowsfallx
eh, I don't think we want to get signed just yet, because we are very young, but I think we are going on a small tour up to the DC area over the summer.

eh. bold was young. fastbreak was young.

xgregx
05-25-2004, 05:32 PM
Originally posted by xsecx
eh. bold was young. fastbreak was young.

tis true, they were pretty damn young. we shall see.

XrandomideazX
05-26-2004, 07:11 PM
props to you my friend!
all the best!

xgregx
05-27-2004, 03:19 PM
Originally posted by XrandomideazX
props to you my friend!
all the best!

thank you much.