PDA

View Full Version : concerts

SgtD
05-17-2004, 04:14 AM
ensign,throwdown, hatebreed, slipknot, judas priest(original lineup!!!), motörhead,nomeansno,walls of jericho, death by stereo

this is so unusual!
man i can only complain about the money i MUST spend on tickets....

Straightedgecat
05-17-2004, 08:57 AM
Originally posted by SgtD
ensign,throwdown, hatebreed, slipknot, judas priest(original lineup!!!), motörhead,nomeansno,walls of jericho, death by stereo

this is so unusual!
man i can only complain about the money i MUST spend on tickets....
thats one hell of a diverse line up.. i would go to see throwdown and death by stereo..

xgregx
05-17-2004, 03:00 PM
Originally posted by Straightedgecat
throwdown

nasty

Straightedgecat
05-20-2004, 12:23 PM
Originally posted by xshadowsfallx
nasty
throwdowns good.. there one of the newer straight edge hardcore bands that i like.. but they are a bit metal for my taste, but there not bad

xgregx
05-20-2004, 02:20 PM
Originally posted by Straightedgecat
throwdowns good.. there one of the newer straight edge hardcore bands that i like.. but they are a bit metal for my taste, but there not bad

every song on the Haymaker cd has the phrase, "now cleanse yourself." ...every song is the same...the singers voice never goes deeper or lower...

xsecx
05-20-2004, 02:26 PM
Originally posted by xshadowsfallx
every song on the Haymaker cd has the phrase, "now cleanse yourself." ...every song is the same...the singers voice never goes deeper or lower...

it's like the old ramones joke. I can name that throwdown song in 10 seconds.

*song plays*

raise your fist. for my friends

uh. shit.

xgregx
05-20-2004, 02:56 PM
broken down, grab a hold of my hand. cleanse yourself. broken. self-defeated. lost. you've got to give yourself some discipline. fuck yeah. raise your fist in the air. drug free. cleanse yourself. you don't need it. despite what you may think. it's in
your head. it's in your fucking head. raise your fist in the air drug free. cleanse yourself. you don't need it. despite what they may say. cleanse yourself. you don't need it. despite what they may say. cleanse yourself. you don't need it. despite what you may think. now set yourself free. set yourself free.
-Throwdown

i know a thing or two about you. your bullshit attitude. you're fucking weak and lemme tell you it shows right through. you don't know shit about me or my friends. what they are what i am. so cut the shit and try not to pretend. you're scared of who and what we are and so you question yourself. but your pride won't
let you show your fear to anyone else. you don't know me. so don't judge me. you don't know you. you're too scared to. you think you know. why i'm here after all these years. you wanna
know? well i'll tell you fucking why. go. for myself. for my friends. for my family. forever. i'll take this to the bitter end. you don't
know a single thing about me. just what my enemies say. well fuck them and fuck you. that shit won't cut it today. be a fucking man and stand up to find the truth in yourself. for yourself. by yourself and not from anyone else. you think you know. why i'm here after all these years. you wanna know? well, i'll tell you
fucking why, go. so now where are you? i'm still here, i'm still proud and i still know what it takes to be true. for myself. for my friends. for my family. straight fucking edge. forever.
-Throwdown

their lyrics suck too

Straightedgecat
05-21-2004, 08:57 AM
i agree with what you guys are saying, all there songs do sound the same and rarley can i listen to the haymaker CD for more then 10 minutes, the guys voice sounds the same in every song. but there lyrics arnt bad there just almost identicle in every song which is the downside