PDA

View Full Version : Ow.....

nuke_red00
05-13-2004, 09:20 PM
I'm training to do something that, from what I have come to belive, nobody on this board enjoys or tolerates. Anyway I'm in a massive amount of pain in my neck, rib area and lower back....all the fun places. Whats the best way to nullify the pain after training?

xgregx
05-13-2004, 10:25 PM
get in a cold bath for about 10 minutes. Then get in to a warm bath, almost like a hot tub. It should loosen up your muscles. I suggest wearing a small brace for your back while you work out.

straightXed
05-14-2004, 04:16 AM
Originally posted by nuke_red00
I'm training to do something that, from what I have come to belive, nobody on this board enjoys or tolerates. Anyway I'm in a massive amount of pain in my neck, rib area and lower back....all the fun places. Whats the best way to nullify the pain after training?

what are you training to do?

Straightedgecat
05-14-2004, 12:35 PM
Originally posted by straightXed
what are you training to do?
yea i was wondering that too.. if its martial arts then Ed you have made a new friend

XprennaX
05-14-2004, 02:14 PM
Originally posted by xshadowsfallx
get in a cold bath for about 10 minutes. Then get in to a warm bath, almost like a hot tub. It should loosen up your muscles. I suggest wearing a small brace for your back while you work out.

Wearing anything like a brace or weights belt or anything does nothing more than make your back weak. If your training is that hard that you need one of those devices you need to reduce your workload so that your back has time to get strong.

xgregx
05-14-2004, 03:14 PM
Originally posted by XprennaX
Wearing anything like a brace or weights belt or anything does nothing more than make your back weak. If your training is that hard that you need one of those devices you need to reduce your workload so that your back has time to get strong.

well then I wore a back brace for 5 months for no reason at all. damn the doctors.

straightXed
05-14-2004, 05:10 PM
well then I wore a back brace for 5 months for no reason at all. damn the doctors.

were you lifting weights?

sabresnmets
05-15-2004, 01:56 AM
damn it i hate waiting for a reply!!!

straightXed
05-15-2004, 05:16 AM
Originally posted by sabresnmets
damn it i hate waiting for a reply!!!

heheheh, that made me laugh.

xgregx
05-15-2004, 08:19 AM
Originally posted by straightXed
were you lifting weights?

no when I was playing hockey...I had a herneated(not sure about the spelling) disk in my back. I had to step in to a cold tub for 10 minutes, then in to a hot tub for 15 minutes and wear a back brace for 5 months

straightXed
05-15-2004, 11:05 AM
no when I was playing hockey...I had a herneated(not sure about the spelling) disk in my back. I had to step in to a cold tub for 10 minutes, then in to a hot tub for 15 minutes and wear a back brace for 5 months

well its probably best then, i think prenna was refering to a back brace making your back weak if you are lifting wieghts.

nuke_red00
05-16-2004, 09:14 PM
Sorry I've been very busy. Ahem...I'm training to be a pro wrestler. wen your hitting the mat all day your bound to take one bump wrong.....or three.

xgregx
05-16-2004, 09:38 PM
Originally posted by nuke_red00
Sorry I've been very busy. Ahem...I'm training to be a pro wrestler. wen your hitting the mat all day your bound to take one bump wrong.....or three.

ouch.

sabresnmets
05-16-2004, 09:55 PM
oh your serious?

xgregx
05-17-2004, 02:57 PM
what is your wresler name, and how far are you from becoming a pro wresler?

nuke_red00
05-20-2004, 08:46 PM
I'm not worried about my Gimmick(wrestler name and character). And I've been training about 3 1/2 weeks now. We just learned pins and some other stuff. We still don't know how to kick or punch.....