PDA

View Full Version : sell outs

GIZMO
05-11-2004, 09:57 AM
ok my friend sold out not to long ago. I was mad for a day or two. then i decided to get over it cuz he's my good friend. he said that he would stop doing drugs when i told him i knew. but now two days ago he went to hang out w/ his brother who is a crack head and im pretty sure he went and got high. its been bugging the hell out of me. I HATE SELL OUTS! i dont understand them. how can you spend so much time doing something to just give it up like that. grrrrrr! the reason i think hes still doing drugs is because he told someone that he was going to kill himself. when i was on drugs i thought about that alot. i dunno its just pissing me off. what should i do???

xsecx
05-11-2004, 10:06 AM
Originally posted by GIZMO
ok my friend sold out not to long ago. I was mad for a day or two. then i decided to get over it cuz he's my good friend. he said that he would stop doing drugs when i told him i knew. but now two days ago he went to hang out w/ his brother who is a crack head and im pretty sure he went and got high. its been bugging the hell out of me. I HATE SELL OUTS! i dont understand them. how can you spend so much time doing something to just give it up like that. grrrrrr! the reason i think hes still doing drugs is because he told someone that he was going to kill himself. when i was on drugs i thought about that alot. i dunno its just pissing me off. what should i do???

not much you can do. people will live their lives and make choices. some you'll agree with, some you won't, but you can't make someone change. You can try and influence them, but for the most part if the change doesn't come from themselves, it won't last and it's just superficial.

Also go find this song by Ensign, it's on directions of thing to come.
listen to it a lot.

Hold

These beliefs that I hold as true
You once, believed them too
Now the fire's gone from your eyes
And you've become what you once despised

But I, I still believe
In that simple guideline
In which, I take pride
And I, I find it hard to understand
How you could turn your back and walk away

A common bond that we once shared
Now it tears us apart
Uncommon ground is where we stand
And you, you don't even care

But I, I still believe
In that simple guideline
In which, I take pride
And I, I find it hard to understand
How you could turn your back and walk away

You just walked away
And I'm standing here all by myself
With these tears in my eyes
And I feel like I lost a brother
And I don't know why
Do you remember
The promise that you made
And now I watch
Another friend just fade away

GIZMO
05-11-2004, 10:12 AM
wow that song is awesome......its like exactly how im feeling too.....weird

Straightedgecat
05-11-2004, 01:40 PM
those lyrics are good... but i find Throwdowns lyrics are good for standing strong and not selling out yourself or your friends.. and Champion just because im listining to come out swinging right now.. they have some pretty good lyrics that might help out your problem with your friend

XrandomideazX
05-26-2004, 05:29 PM
those lyrics are the best ones ive heard in a while.glad to know they are there!