PDA

View Full Version : Things you think about when you think about Straight Edge.

Yokosack
05-11-2004, 07:17 AM
I mean the first thing that comes to mind for me is the X or Xs. how bout you guys?

XprennaX
05-11-2004, 08:41 AM
Hardcore

xvunderx
05-11-2004, 10:18 AM
Originally posted by XprennaX
Hardcore

hardcore also, and the cheap stuff they pass off as lemonade in the UK (but thats My own issues!)

Straightedgecat
05-11-2004, 01:41 PM
Originally posted by xvunderx
hardcore also, and the cheap stuff they pass off as lemonade in the UK (but thats My own issues!)
how does that make you think of straight edge??

xvunderx
05-11-2004, 01:57 PM
Originally posted by Straightedgecat
how does that make you think of straight edge??

because I would go to the pub every week, and to work, and the only thing I could drink and afford would be that. So a big part of my being edge ended up being me drinking that stuff.

XprennaX
05-11-2004, 04:07 PM
because I would go to the pub every week, and to work, and the only thing I could drink and afford would be that. So a big part of my being edge ended up being me drinking that stuff.

I always go for Lime & Soda. Most pubs do a pint of L&S for about 50p. It's so refreshing!

Straightedgecat
05-12-2004, 10:40 AM
ok now it makes more sence

xgregx
05-15-2004, 08:20 AM
satan!

\m/

sabresnmets
05-15-2004, 11:31 AM
I always go for Lime & Soda. Most pubs do a pint of L&S for about 50p. It's so refreshing!

soda? caffiene free i hope!!! jk i drink soda too, but i drink like 1 soda a week, as opposed to before, when i would drink like at least 3 a day.

straightXed
05-15-2004, 12:13 PM
Originally posted by sabresnmets
soda? caffiene free i hope!!! jk i drink soda too, but i drink like 1 soda a week, as opposed to before, when i would drink like at least 3 a day.

I tend to drink water more than anything, nothing else quenches thirst like water.

sabresnmets
05-15-2004, 04:04 PM
Originally posted by straightXed
I tend to drink water more than anything, nothing else quenches thirst like water.

i have said this so many times here, but y not one more time. i hate water

straightXed
05-15-2004, 06:13 PM
i have said this so many times here, but y not one more time. i hate water

yeah i still think you're nuts, i just got in from skating and nothing else but water will be drank.

Straightedgecat
05-16-2004, 08:01 PM
Originally posted by straightXed
yeah i still think you're nuts, i just got in from skating and nothing else but water will be drank.
Amen!! I drink about 4 bottles a day of the good stuff (water) of corse... and for those water haters.. water in about everything so you actually like it, its iin soda to

sabresnmets
05-16-2004, 09:58 PM
i dont hate it like i have something against it. i just think, no i know, if i had a soda and a water to choose from, ill definetly choose soda or lemonade. its too plain

Straightedgecat
05-17-2004, 08:53 AM
i dont hate it like i have something against it. i just think, no i know, if i had a soda and a water to choose from, ill definetly choose soda or lemonade. its too plain but its so pure tasting.. but i like pink lemonade too.. but im not a big soda guy.. im more of a water and pink lemonade guy

xgregx
05-17-2004, 02:58 PM
i dont hate it like i have something against it. i just think, no i know, if i had a soda and a water to choose from, ill definetly choose soda or lemonade. its too plain

I don't think we should talk to you any more...

WATER HATER!

sabresnmets
05-17-2004, 05:52 PM
Originally posted by Straightedgecat
but its so pure tasting.. but i like pink lemonade too.. but im not a big soda guy.. im more of a water and pink lemonade guy

something about that sounds like an oxy moron "pink lemonade guy"

xJoeyNormalx
05-18-2004, 01:22 AM
Pink lemonade is the shizzit.

First thing that comes to mind would be....well, fuck, my own oath, I guess. That's a bit abstract though; either hardcore (especially 80s shit) or the X, I guess.

XrandomideazX
05-29-2004, 11:44 PM
did you honestly want to refer pink lemonade as "the shizznit?"
I was leaning more towards"off the hizzle"

sabresnmets
05-30-2004, 11:08 AM
oh dont get me wrong i am definetly a lemonade person, i just hate when i order a lemonade and the waitress asks if its ok if its a pink lemonade. the two dont taste all too different.

xgregx
05-30-2004, 11:35 AM
oh dont get me wrong i am definetly a lemonade person, i just hate when i order a lemonade and the waitress asks if its ok if its a pink lemonade. the two dont taste all too different.

yeah I never got that either...but I don't have lemonade much.

sabresnmets
05-30-2004, 12:30 PM
i just think its to embarrass the guys, they always ask me if pink lemonade is ok.

xsecx
05-30-2004, 03:31 PM
i just think its to embarrass the guys, they always ask me if pink lemonade is ok.

or they do it to tell you that it's from a mix and not actual lemonade.

sabresnmets
05-30-2004, 05:18 PM
Originally posted by xsecx
or they do it to tell you that it's from a mix and not actual lemonade.

theres very few that actually use real lemonade, and some places use yellow lemonade, but they dont tell you its from a mix.

XprennaX
05-31-2004, 08:31 AM

Lime and soda use soda water, not soda as in coke or anything like that.

xgregx
05-31-2004, 10:27 AM
Lime and soda use soda water, not soda as in coke or anything like that.

very very very good

very

sabresnmets
05-31-2004, 10:52 AM
Originally posted by xshadowsfallx
very very very good

very

hey, is that good?

xgregx
05-31-2004, 12:55 PM
hey, is that good?

don't know, haven't decided yet.

(me, you, flag pole after school)

sabresnmets
05-31-2004, 03:27 PM
Originally posted by xshadowsfallx
don't know, haven't decided yet.

(me, you, flag pole after school)

dude theres a fireball just waiting to be let out of this 140 pound frame. do you wanna be the first?

xgregx
05-31-2004, 03:45 PM
sure g

xAnrex
06-07-2004, 12:17 PM
I love water for real ... it's so refreshing and has no sweet taste or something...but I have to admit sometimes I drink lemonade too

I'm glad pink lemonade is rarely saled where I live :)

XrandomideazX
06-07-2004, 01:36 PM
Isnt it funny when people post about the original topic after is was SOOO two pages ago............

xAnrex
06-07-2004, 03:16 PM
Originally posted by XrandomideazX
Isnt it funny when people post about the original topic after is was SOOO two pages ago............

As you might have noticed the posting actively refers to 'lemonade' maybe three posts ago so don't flame around